Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Tacit

Tacit Member

i suck ass.... but i worked really hard to get my throw this "Good" this is pretty decent for me... i know im terrible, i can draw pretty well, but i have no creativity. can someone draw up a simple throw for me? something pretty sick, but not too hard, im more into curved on throws, no sharp pointy throws like some people have, nice and curvy. please?
    which one of these is better? i used a high lighter on the first one, because i didnt have any markers at school.
    ai54.tinypic.com_28uidd4.jpg
    ai51.tinypic.com_ofroz4.jpg

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  2. Eclectic Boogaloo

Eclectic Boogaloo Senior Member

that throws wack dont overlap the TA so much, make the dot of th i come lower so its no floating and lose the exclamation

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
  3. Tacit

Tacit Member

ive got down simple keyboard letters, what i posted was me trying to add a bit of style to them, letter progression. sincei was trying a new style, my spacing and all that is fucked up. everyone kepes telling me "keyboard letters" but IVE GOT THEM DOWN. im trying to gget better, i cant do keyboard letters forever

4. Tacit

Tacit Member

ai54.tinypic.com_2dt97qb.jpg
    i fucked up the last t, and the C. and i know my Spacing's off. but i get rusty, ive been playing around with new styles for a few weeks, so yeah. plus, i want to learn something new, even if my letters aren't wtfpwn, im bored, and i want to draw something and look at it and say "wow thats kinda cool" and thats what a throw is. i want ot learn throws.

5. mindtrix350

mindtrix350 Senior Member

6. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Wow. Not bad, Anion.
    I fucks wit' all of that minus the Peso.

@Tacit: Trust, this kid Heklr was garbage when he first started a while ago. Fuckin' wanted to add "style" to everything just like you. All the while he couldn't even draw a straight letter R properly. Now he can lay clean straights.

Get your structure and flow sharp, then you can add style to shit.
    You have to know the rules to be able bend them, brah'.

7. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

research shows your actual interest in graff not jus havin ppl spoon feed you shit .... jus sayin
    bottom of my p needs bulked up but whatever jus a quick for talkin
    ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb409_heyzues07_IMAG0049.jpg

8. Tacit

Tacit Member

1. that 3d is WACK. chose a vanishing point, and stick with it.
    2. i googled for like 20 minutes about that kind of graff, using variolsu terms, didnt find it, so i asked.

9. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

yea I know jus put it up they want more pics it is a drop shadow anyway lol... didn't mean anything cruel I was jus sayin man
    ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb409_heyzues07_IMAG0044.jpg

10. Tacit

Tacit Member

11. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

12. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

lol hipe i gotta tell you... P's are gay and hard as hell to pull off
    haha tacit. that is what we call a drop shadow :p

bored... crits?

Attached Files:

13. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

14. ribcage

ribcage Banned

@hipe you gettin better foo, First E and s lookin weak though(on the green one)... im boutta get you on 1, prolly pm it too you/put it in here

15. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

i like that S verry nice S but erthing else is wack take the add on off ( those drips and bubbles)

16. Tacit

Tacit Member

the funny thing is, thats called a vanishing point. i take art, and we dont actually do art, they just make us memorize shit like this, google it. its a canishing point. and thats not drop shadow that i was trying to get him to draw, its a much better and cleaner looking version of 3d

17. Tacit

Tacit Member

whatever though, no need to argue, its nbd. anyone wanna throw exchange with me? i need some new ideas. i have 0 creativity, im not gonna just rip off the whole throw, but i get ideas for othe styles from them

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

bump+
    View attachment 602612
    yo obviously shit aint clean, but it aint my word so i aint gone draw it a thousand times until it all matches up but i think you get it.

I think P's are tight when you got them as the first letter, cause the left part of it can be flat without lookin weird... I pm'd you the other one since it has different P

@tasty yo the tops of the A and R are lookin real ugly. Makes the A not look like an A anymore so id say scratch that one, and the the right leg of the R looks too skinny too me... maybe start the line later so the skinny bar isnt that long? ....Just a thought... I think ima get you on 1 cause i like the word...

19. mindtrix350

mindtrix350 Senior Member

I'm not even trying to argue, but drop shadows and 3D are different when it comes to this. I take art as well and I'm aware of what vanishing points are, I'm just letting you know, he wasn't trying to go for 3D.

ai297.photobucket.com_albums_mm203_mindtrix92_Photoon2011_03_23at22162.jpg

I need to just run with circles for the "B" and "R". And I need to lose the connection in the "R".

20. 2ndsexwithoutcondoms

2ndsexwithoutcondoms Member