Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

u dont have to run for ur life, mostly everyone that works there is old. just walk away, i did once i heard "young man, get back here! you need to pay for that! ahh, my hip!"

2. tense

tense Elite Member

hahahaha, most of the ppl at my walmart r young, like high school students, sum r really old, but just the greeters. Honestly, walmart is pretty ruthless, home depot or canadian tire r probable bettr choices, they have bettr paint stock too, ohh yah and all the cameras r fake:D

3. anti-anti-crime

i doubt ALL the cameras r fake, and the wal mart i go to is all old ppl, even security!! haha

4. spleezy

spleezy Senior Member

try three hundred billion dollar,
    if walmart goes outta business, the us economy has major problems. its retarded how big that fucking company is, thats why i have no problem stealing shit from them, they dont even fucking notice....
    if they are selling paint cans for 4$
    the cost ( what they buy it off the company for ) is prolly like 1.13$/unit

5. tense

tense Elite Member

300 BILLION DOLLARS, hahahaha, GOD BLESS AMERICAAAA

6. tense

tense Elite Member

thats more than most countries!

7. infoisobso

infoisobso New Member

I didn't read all the posts, there's too many. But what I saw was mostly tips for racking small stuff or small amounts of stuff.

Is there anyone with any advice on how to get whole cart-fulls of paint (hundreds of cans) at once?

8. spiller

spiller Senior Member

random fact.

crutches set off alarms.

9. Secks

Secks Member

ok for all you fellas from australia i wanna know some tips for racking from k-mart, big w, target, office works and
    other places like that and places which sell paint

10. tense

tense Elite Member

if u wanna get shitloads of paint(cartloads) just load up a cart then walk out the door, paint doesnt set off alarms, or, for the more sneaky approach go out the garden section, but most stores have caught on to this.

11. lets.go.paint

lets.go.paint Member

At some bunnings you can chuck cans over the fence, Some stores now have enclosed "cage" kinda garden sections now.
    But as for kmart and big w... they dont sell paint lol either does target. Officeworks.. now they are secure, I haven't got anything from there, a million fukn scanners and cameras and workers lol. They have shit stock anyway, my mate somehow racked a can only to find out it was a can of spray on adhesive? Came with mad caps but :p

12. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

i got one.

theres some home depots i been to in like hick areas with no cages on the paint, and no cameras in the aisle

go get yourself a kiddie pool, or some kind of really really big storage container that you can't see in to. fill the motherfucker up with paint. do the self check out. just looks like your buying a kiddie pool.

so all in all you get a few hundred dollers worth of paint for like 30$ or however much a kiddie pool is.

and for markers, get an arm sling and pretend your arms all broken and slip em into the sling.

13. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

maybe if your 5

your name looks like a fucking 4th grader.

are you even allowed to go into store without mommy?

14. anti-anti-crime

haha, if he asks nicely. haha, nah, dont start shitup out of nowhere man, thats how beef gets started

15. tense

tense Elite Member

just jack a paint truck lol

16. anti-anti-crime

and get arrested for grand theft auto...

17. tense

tense Elite Member

u can get arrested for theft anyways, this way u get way more paint, ohh and i was jk by the way:rolleyes:

18. anti-anti-crime

haha, i no. im just messin around like u r

19. tense

tense Elite Member

honestly, just get a job at one of these stores and find out how to jack the inventory in the back, cuz i have no idea how to do that

20. Mewt07

Mewt07 Member

thats what I did at target, I worked overnight unloading the trucks, I just said the shit never came and put it right into my car.