Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. tense

tense Elite Member

hahahaha thats fukin awesome, u prob got like 50 cans, most ive ever gotten is 20 in one haul

2. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

most ive ever gotn was about 50, the tie one way is the best

3. tense

tense Elite Member

did u use a big green duffle bag?

4. anti-anti-crime

not a green one, but it was black, haha, i put some clothes in on top and a half full can of paint on the top cause if i get stopped i can just say the rattling is this can of paint i used for my bike

5. tense

tense Elite Member

that is a dope plan, i gotta try that sum time, i just realized i could get close to 100 cans of paint from this store cause they have a garden section, if they catch me ill just say i forgot too pay for it

6. anti-anti-crime

yes, they would certainly trust a teen on that one. haha, have a bookbag in the cart filled with paint. i did that a couple times, i grabbed a bookbag from there skool department and filled it with paint, that way nobody is suspocious about a kid who came into the store with paint all over a bookbag

7. tense

tense Elite Member

i still say bringin in like 10 bags and fillin them up puttin them in a cart and walkin out is prob the best way

8. tense

tense Elite Member

or u could buy 5 cans, then just give them too ur buddy, then go in again, get the same brand then walk out, if they catch u theyll thinik u bought it, and if they say the time is wrong say u walked around for a while, its fool proof

9. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

hahahah, i love the way cycles told the story

10. tense

tense Elite Member

tie one was prob the craziest bomber ever, well, him and JA

11. Skru-Tape

Skru-Tape Senior Member

The MIchaels in my area have actually stopped selling paint markers for a while now, they have signs up all over the stores saying somethign about underage theft. cuz, last year, every michaels store u went into had the glass cabinets smashed open (the locks got ripped off the side of the glass) and all the good markers raided out of em.

12. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

wow
    your citys gay.
    mine just leaves them open for takes.

13. ENES.ONE

ENES.ONE Senior Member

anyone ever rack form OSH?? cause the wun near me got a SHITLOAD of paint just sittin on tha shelves wit no one around.. is it worth it even if the cans are only $2 each.. of course its worth it i guess

14. Skru-Tape

Skru-Tape Senior Member

i kno, in new york everythings locked up, except those acrylic water soluble terra cotta art markers, which are gone the day they get a fresh shipment. lol, stealing is hard when theres so many other theifs out thea.

15. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

fuck i love my town
    theyre just like shit no ones gonna steal from me

last winter i went in there and racked three markers a day for a week straight
    and not one day did i get a look from anyone that i was stealing

16. Skru-Tape

Skru-Tape Senior Member

i went to a boat store out in jersey the other day, and they had cans of paint sittin out right in the open and 50 dollar respirator chillen accross the aisle, wit no cams and nuttin. if i wasnt such an honest person (who was wearing a pocketless bathing suit, lol) i might have walked out of there with some new toys. lol

17. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

tell them u have a big dick
    and a gnome stoll there can of paint

18. anti-anti-crime

haha, say ur really really happy to c them

19. ca$hville

ca$hville Senior Member

a good way to get paint from a small store like doller general or sumtin is to go in the store 4 minutes before it closes and when they ask u the store is about to close ask to use the bathroom then they will leave the store empty while they go back in the back of the store to get readdy to leave then get a back pack or sumthin and just rack ur paint ive done this 1 time before i got a massive amount off paint

20. Skru-Tape

Skru-Tape Senior Member

good idea, thats how my friend used to rack his shit from Best Buy.

btw, are u cashville from SI? or are u really from Tennesee?