Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers Senior Member

If a store doesn't let me buy paint (im under 18) then i have to rack. Some stores do let me buy paint, but the ones that dont, then its needed to rack. They brought it on themselves, not my problem.

2. 14nick

14nick Senior Member

.... <_< <_<

u know not only writters shoplift..

QUOTE" hahahahahahahah..because graffiti is such an upstanding activity to begin with. thats like saying rape makes murderers look bad. "

nuff said ^^

3. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

true, practically every body steals, its not just a graf thing. i mean, all these people r commiting robberies and breaking into stores to get lap tops and cash, we steal a can of fucking paint and were the bad guys causing all the problems in society? wtf is up wit that?

4. Sner!

Sner! Member

yo, they can check your bags?

i thot they can only look in them if they saw you put somehting in it, or if they got you on camera putting it in there, other wise it breaks your rights

5. Sner!

Sner! Member

yeah its your problem if you get caught

im not saying dont do it

im saying for your defense when you go to court, their not going to drop the charges if you say "well judge (name), if they wouldve let me bought the paint, i wouldnt have had to had stolen it! but i had to be 18, so i just took it."

i hate people that try to push their crimes away from themselves, just deal with it.

if your going to do it, then dont deny the fact that yoru commitiing a crime, you are, and if you get caught, dont be a little bitch about it, accept you were taking something from the store, and thats illegal, no matter how much you try to water it down.

6. Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers Senior Member

yeah its your problem if you get caught

im not saying dont do it

im saying for your defense when you go to court, their not going to drop the charges if you say "well judge (name), if they wouldve let me bought the paint, i wouldnt have had to had stolen it! but i had to be 18, so i just took it."

i hate people that try to push their crimes away from themselves, just deal with it.

if your going to do it, then dont deny the fact that yoru commitiing a crime, you are, and if you get caught, dont be a little bitch about it, accept you were taking something from the store, and thats illegal, no matter how much you try to water it down. [/b][/quote]
    Nah man, im just saying that i only steal when its needed. I know its a crime, but i dont rely on stealing, it just has to happen from time to time. Whereas, some people just steal ALLL the time. But hey, whatever floats your boat mang.

7. fnt

fnt Senior Member

QUOTE" hahahahahahahah..because graffiti is such an upstanding activity to begin with. thats like saying rape makes murderers look bad. "

that's stupid, there is more stealing in the graffiti community than in general. also I don't compare graffiti in any way to rape or other serious crimes, I'm not saying it's purely art, but if what you do makes a place better or nicer to be in then it's upstanding especially because of the risk. I'm not saying that people need to stop stealing, but to acknowledge his point. Rape does make murderers look worse, they get extra punishment for rape and murder versus a murder

8. GEE-DOT-ONE

GEE-DOT-ONE Senior Member

i know only walmarts policy of they cant check your shit... if they saw you steal somehting the door greeter wouldnt be the one stopping you it would be close to 3-4 guys

9. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

how the hell do those detector things work at the exit of the store? do they detect the barcoad on the products or wut?

and haha i remember in walmart,they had a lil entrance for the carts and wen i was kid i would steal stuff then run out that lil entrance

10. Mewt07

Mewt07 Member

@Bounty
    The door alarms only go off for those thin stickers where you can see the metal in it, and the long skinny plastic things.

11. elcs

elcs Elite Member

word mewt07. the door sensors only work on magnetic strips. for example, if you look on the back of a CD or DVD at the store, often you can see a little metal strip on the back of the case. Sometimes its a little plastic strip stuck onto it. Inside that plastic strip is a piece or metal or a magnet. when you walk through the sensors with that on you, it will go off if it hasnt been demagnetized or removed...

I made this mistake a few weeks ago. i went to walmart and got a package of batteries for my camera. i forgot my razor blade in my car, so i couldnt cut them out of the package. i looked at them for a while and didnt see a strip or a plastic stick on, so i just pocketed them. i racked some paint and walked out with my buddy. he had a walmart bag of paint too. as we walked out the sensor went off. this was my fault because i found out later that the strip was hidden up inside the package. ive been racking shit for a long time and i guess i just got lazy and figured i'd just take it anyway. my buddy had a bag so the guy at the door stopped him thinking he didnt scan something. he obviously didnt have a reciept because he was racking his stuff, and just putting it in the bag to look like it was purchased. a couple managers walk up and i just continue walking about. my friend just says: "you know what, fuck it, im late for work. just take the bag" and we both walk out and drive away. only thing walmart cares about is getting their shit back. they dont want to worry about pressing charges because that will cost them money in court fees. so, knowing this he just gave them back the stuff and we left. i got away with taking my batteries and paint because they were focused on him the entire time.

DONT GET LAZY LIKE I DID. DONT RACK SHIT UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR SURE THERE IS NO STRIP.

i almost got into some shit for that but im lucky i didnt.

so no, the sensor wont go off unless you are taking something with a strip. it does not read barcodes.

12. spinthespin

spinthespin Member

i fucked up only once and thats when i jacked these three Djeep lighters. they put magnetik strips on the back and i jacked a shitload of other stuff. like so much that i had to keep my torso still so i could hold everything [ hands in hoodie pokets ] w.e if the alarms go off just keep goin .. dont look back or jump n run or w.e just keep walking casually.

13. fuqqdiqq

fuqqdiqq Senior Member

damnnn my walmart has mad cameras like all overr. im kinda sketchy about rackin but i want to. i take little shit all the time but like paint and stuff i just dont get how they dont see you .

14. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

same here, i hate all these stores with mad cameras. but i still finish up the job

15. sobeit

sobeit Member

I hear you. I spent like 15 minutes walking around walmart with some rusto looking for a damn blind spot :/ I just gave up and went to the garden section :)

16. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

lol,still dont get wut u talkin bout for that magnetic strip.......so like if i wanna steal some markers,i jus rip em outta the package?

i guess racking is gonna b easy jus like wen i was a kid stealin pokemon cardz everyday,lmfao

17. Game905

Game905 Senior Member

the paint isle at my walmart is so easy just put cans in yourbackpack and walk out the garden area door.

18. spinthespin

spinthespin Member

It also depends how you want to steal the shit.

if you like what the store has and dont want them after u then be a fukin ninja about it.

But if u dont give a shit just openly steal the shit and then automaticly leave afterwards.. i jacked a 40$ bottle of hypnotik, put it under my arm in my jaket and waked out the enterance.

19. spinthespin

spinthespin Member

when ur openly stealin. think about

the people watchin the cameras,

how many cameras they probably have to watch,

see if the manager is the one watchin and if there in the back room or not.

if the workers have enough balls to stop you,

finally and most importantly, get used to mystery shoppers, they fuck you over

20. bonafied

bonafied Member

i get all my decos and some shit for ink from this store, university bookstore, i just look at the markers, and i usually have my skates with me, and i grab a marker, put it in my skates or pocket, and pretend im putting it back on the rack, so if the camera can just see my shoulder movements it would just look like i was looking at it and putting it back