Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

Which is why I said if you're thinking of going on a racking spree, this time around would be quite easy. Even if you heard that target security is tight. back to school sales are always crowded and big ass lines full of people. the security is mainly in the main entrance, and the cameras would only be good for open areas, which if you go on a weekend, it'll be packed.

My friend used to be a cashier there, and she said that the security guards usually are looking out for suspicious behavior or if the cashiers are stealing money, or giving people discounts and crap.

But I guess that's only because in my part of town, cashiers actually do that. and fights break out everywhere.

2. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

racking from target isnt worth it, you can get all the same shit a some place else with alot less security..

3. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

yea, target cracks down on rackers with a harsh legal hammer(my buddy got caught stealing there and they fucked him up)..........they got fucking in-store cops n shit.......i advise not to steal from there, even tho i have gotten away with racking there a couple times, i would not advise racking at target. Even if they got a big sale, so does Wal-mart and all the other stores......so unless Target is the only store in your town, then rack from another store

i went to Jo-Ann fabric store........they have bingo dabers, staz on, etch, prismas, painters, and a bunch of other stuff worth racking........so go scope out your local Jo-Ann fabric store if you got one near you

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  4. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

ferreal, and like I said, target is the type of store that will get fucking violent.

I don't know if they have a no-chase policy or not, but they def got some guys in there that would probably tackle you regardless of store policy.

That being said, I did steal from target once. Been there on 3 occasions to rack, and only had balls to do it once. Just a quickee, on my way out.

Oh, and I believe they have cops in the parking lot usually, I've seen one there plenty of times.

Seriously, I don't care how busy it is and if you really think you can get away with it, its not worth the risk of getting your ass beat, and getting the FULL extent of the law for something as dumb as racking.

5. Worms

Worms Guest

SICK I FOUND A STORE NEAR ME THAT CARRIES MONTANA SUPRISINGLY ENUF I SHAT MY PANTS BUT HERES THE DILEMA DO I RACK THIS TINY LITTLE CHINA MANS ART STORE AND RISK LOSING THE SUPPLY OF MONTANA PROVIDED BY HIM, do i buy OR DO I COME UP WITH A SCAM ASKIN HIM TO SUPPLY ME PAINT FOR A MURAL IN RETURN FOR ME PUTTIN HIS SHOPS LOCATION NAME AND NUMBER ON THE WALL????????????

6. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Umm, you buy it and hope no one else starts racking enough to discourage him.

Just steal some other shit and sell it, then use money from that to pay for it.

Seriously, if there was some monatana near me, I wouldn't wanna fuck it up, not just for me but for everyone else.

7. Worms

Worms Guest

ill tell him put his shit behind the counter

8. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

That's more like it, not gonna get into ethics or anything like "oh you should support montana!" 'cause I care less, but like I said, hes not gonna keep carrying it if he starts seeing cans disappear.

Plus it sounds like its the type of place that wouldn't even bother to ID, so it could be a real gold mine for a lot of writers in that area.

9. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

i duno if some one said this already but if you go to any store that sells school stuff jus go this those little 50 cent folders and take the barcode off of them them put it on whatever them put it on somethin an go to self checkout and when you bag it take it off the thing. i would probably work better at walmart because they jus bypass it. ive got 4 pro art blackbooks like that for about 96 cent each. and dont put the barcode on paint cuz thats kinda obvious if the person looks over to see why the computer is screamin at you

10. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

im likin the walmart idea. the way the walmart over here is you have to drive around the garden section up this hill so ill get hella rusto paint and a couple more blackbooks and kick it down the hill an drive over an put the shit in my car

11. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Awh man I just had the sickest idea ever. Alright walk into an independent art shop. But try to look as bad as possible like wear a hoodie with the hood on wear baggy clothes. But have a bag with you (preferably messenger bag with an apple, water bottle, a book and just stupid shit like that) Now try to look as obvious as possible. Like whatever you do when you rack to make yourself seem less obvious do the oposite. Walk by the iles grab a bunch of prismas, zig posterman, sharpies and put them back, try to make sure you do this in front of security. So keep on acting as if you were gonna steal something. Keep on walking by the isles. Look if theres cameras, and look if security is there

So when you finally walk out buy something like, pencils or something like that. Look at security as if you were really nervous. So after having seen you do this shit, hes suspicious ,try to do so much stupid shit that he'll just check your bag. When he opens it he wont find shit in your bag but an apple, a waterbottle, a sandwitch and a book. He'll feel pretty stupid.

Repeat this for 2-4 days. Until eventually the guard knows that you dont steal shit but youre always buying stuff. So after you gain the guards trust you can finally rack all the shit you want and the guard wont be suspicious. But when you do rack dont look for cameras, look for security or all the stupid shit I listed, hell try to be nice to him, say hi and smile to him.

Srsly I gotta try this shit soon, ill try this before summer ends.

12. Worms

Worms Guest

naw thats stupid cus if u keep doin that theyl just ban u from the store moron

13. Flitch

Flitch Member

They wouldn't be allowed to unless you actually did steal something

14. Sadistic.Child

Sadistic.Child Elite Member

my michaels is pretty tight on rackin, the second you walk in they sworm you, so i walked in, with my bag(side bag) which was heaat already, and what was worse was its my only bag, and on it has a huge drippy Tribal Gear tag plastered on the front. they didnt notice me, cause i grabbed a basket walked into the closed isle away from them. i eventualy moved to the prismas, it was mad chill that day, i grabbed every colour. put it in the basket. and when it was chill, i had my bag zipped open, id put handful of prismas into the bag, and as im lookin for shit for inks, the manager told me to bring my bag to the front. i acted like i was innocent and he was like you can leave your bag here while you shop.
    and i looked at my watch at was like SHIT im gunna miss my bus and grabbed my bag outta his hands and ran. he was gunna search it so i didnt wanna get pinned for like $300 worth of prismas haha.
    all our cameras are fake.

i didnt get paint cause its locked up everywhere in our city behind glass.

15. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Why would they ban you from the store? o-o For dressing sketchy and acting sketchy, but in reality you're not doing anything to the store, instead you're actually buying shit?

Funny how you refered to me a moron, but I'm pretty sure you didn't re-read your post before posting it.... :rolleyes:

16. Worms

Worms Guest

u guys r stupid small stores can do w.e the fuck they want they dont give a shit about the rules man besides if they ban u wat r u gona do call the cops?

17. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

hey worms does "someone you know" write worms? I just noticed there is a worms freight in War 3.

and cesk, you just better hope they don't catch you before you get a chance to put the shit back. Either way that stills sounds risky and unnecessary.

18. lolumad?

lolumad? Senior Member

party city is the chillest place for little mops.

19. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

I remember when I was just starting off, and couldn't afford any supplies. My new born sister was in her stroller and I had to take her with me to buy some diapers since my mom was busy. We were at Pathmark there wasn't much that I could rack but I saw some sharpies and a blackbook so I took it and tucked it at the bottom of the stroller, while pretending to look for her bottle and pulled out the bottle just in case people were monitoring the cameras. A few workers passed by to look at my little sister and practically admire her. After I bought the diapers, there was a security guard at the door and I thought he was gonna bust me, but he just smiled and asked how old she was. Saved me 20bucks.

20. lolumad?

lolumad? Senior Member

something that works perfectly is get a big emptry cup, from taco bell or whatever and stuff it with anything you want works amazing for markers.