Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Haha no man it just felt... awkward.

Yeah I'll try that. Haha

2. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

just wear a thin windbreaker, those are common even if it is really hot out. just roll the sleeves up.

3. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Yeah will do, I guess im just going to find new Walmarts. The one near my house doesnt have cool shit anymore someone already took my sharpies :(

4. ·jaikone·

·jaikone· Senior Member

what if when youre putting the shit in your pocket a cam sees you?

5. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

Most of the time cameras are there for emergency situations; robberies and stuff like that.
    But I do say most of the time, if they are being watched, the best you can do is hope they guy watching them didn't see you do it.

6. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

lol screw the cameras........i racked couple cans of rustoleum at Home Depot and a worker saw me, they were stupid and sent a fat guy to chase me........by the time i reached the parking lot the worker just stopped...

seriously, if you steal under $50.....most workers won't give a crap, and even if there is a dick worker that sees you, just gun it.....they cant call the cops in time and not like they gonna check cameras and file full investigation.....just a waste of the stores money especially if u steal under $50

7. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

You're right, but most stores don't get chases on a regular basis.
    If a worker sees a kid he chased, he'll most likely remember you.
    So unless you want to blow up a spot, at least try to keep it on the low.
    Unless you're filling carts up with shit, then it's worth blowing the spot up, haha.

8. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

god damn it i want to do this so bad...

i'm sort of a big dude i guess you can say, big chest big arms, sorta tall.. i want to approach some skater kids who look like they write, be like, "you guys want some free paint". they'll probably look at each other like... "umm, ok sure" then i'll say "do this, grab me a small garbage can and a cart. fill up the garbage can with paint and pay for it out in the gardening section." i'll guarantee the idea will make them shit their thongs for which they need to fit in the skater pants... give them money for the shitty garbage can, like five bucks... there are plenty of cheap plastic garbage bins. and bada boom bada bing... go outside be like "bitch gimme my paint or i'll rape all your sisters". dump the paint in my ride and return the garbage can for the dough.

sound like it'd work? i mean skater kids who hang out in walmart are pretty fuckin dumb these days. if you say you'll give them free paint, they'd do it fa trill.

9. ·jaikone·

·jaikone· Senior Member

i lol'd at the ill rape your sisters

10. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

I'm 6'3 pretty buff but not macho, and I skate. Most skaters wouldn't be scared of guys like you, they'll probably be dumb enough to do it though. But you don't need to look intimidating to get them to do stuff. It's about how you persuade them to do it.

11. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Ehh...maybe, You'd have to find the right pickens though. Depending on your age, I would pick a few 5 or more years younger. 12-15 age range, skinny white boys.

Theres definitely a lot of skater-types you should not fuck with, especially if they are serious about skating and are in good physical condition, they have a fucking skateboard to hit you with, remember.

That doesn't mean those kids could pull it off though...

You're better off bringing them to a paint store as a distraction while you throw on a mask and fill a santa-sack before running out of the store.

Just offer 'em like 2 cans each for acting silly.

How many people rack from sherwiin williams and other types of paint stores? Do they tend to lock shit up? Cameras? Never been inside one and don't wanna look dumb going in one for no reason.

And carcrash, I think he means he wants to look buff so that they won't fuck with him while he is robbin' them of their paint. Which honestly, if you find some punks willing to do that shit for a stranger, they probably won't be too scared to smack you with their board when you turn your back, then the other 2 (assuming they roll in packs of 3) grab the can and put it on their board and ride away.

Why not just help them do it and meet them in the garden section, offer them a good deal and let them know the reason you need them, is because walmart doesn't prosecute under age 18, so they need to buy the shit.

You can meet them with the paint, and load up the trash bin, they go pay for trash can. Each kid gets a few bucks, or a can or two, and "street cred" if you really want to convince a random kid to do shit, make him think it will make him cooler.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  12. ohgawdxcarcrash

it depends on your graff scene. all the spray paint in my town are locked up. has anyone ever gone to a shoe tailor store and notice that they have spray paint? cause i was looking around for fiebings and saw some cans
    right next to the kiwi shoe polishes. They are willing to sell it to you too. they had flat black/white krylons for 3dollars a can, original tips too.

I normally don't buy paint that i can rack, but you're helping an old guy out and getting a can that isn't 360 so it was a bit worth it. I only got two though cause I needed the money to get home

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  13. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

Sherwin williams is to small of a store to rack from, especially when your usually the only one in there. And in most of them the spray paint is facing the register where a guy is always standing (paint isnt locked up though). I guess if the guy is distracted with someone else you could try it, but most of the time its pretty hard.

14. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

Each kid gets a few bucks, or a can or two, and "street cred" if you really want to convince a random kid to do shit, make him think it will make him cooler.[/QUOTE]

haha that's what i'm saying... i just want to come off as a buff graffiti writer who's mad cool and will fuck you up if you fuck with my shit. then they'd be forced into it. a real hustler always makes the person feel forced into doing what they want them to, even though they're complete strangers. fuck i need to try this out.

i was 14 or 15 once. i knew what it was like, to try and impress the older cats. fuckin' dumb i know, but i can use my past knowledge and experience to get mad free spraypaint...

15. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

is there hardly any normal krylon left? I haven't noticed in my area but I haven't seen paint in a minute ...

I didn't think they were eliminating the old, just had a new product. That sucks, is the new shit total crap or good for big fills at least?

16. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

its only good for bombing

17. ohgawdxcarcrash

I haven't used the krylon ones, but the tall rusto's had it and it wasnt even worth racking. it sprays too thin imo. but no, there are some old cans left, but probably won't be for long because krylon is going eco friendly and disapproves of it being used for graff. the only stores i ever see the old cans in are ones that aren't chain stores or art shops. but im sure many stores have the old cans in bulk so id rack as much of it as i can cause once those cans are gone, they'll mainly order 360 ones

18. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

rusto doin' it too?? why too thin? not good for details or anything?

19. ohgawdxcarcrash

well not all the rusto cans, just the tall one that i found. its not like really thin, they spray like regular stock caps. i was gonna rack it but noticed the 360tip, i sprayed it on the cage and the can was really high pressure, and dripped too much.

rusto probably wont replace it with 360tips but most spray paint brands are trying to go eco friendly and disapproves of graffiti. thats why krylon basically water now.

20. Juicee

Juicee Senior Member

Does that "put paint in a garbage can" shit actually work?
    Because don't most stores look inside the container before they scan it?