Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

2. NepNEEKgraffing

NepNEEKgraffing Member

i new the cameras were there but i got to confident cus i red soe oldeer posts and i herd that the cameras in wal mart aint reel...i stole from all over the store not just paint so they were watchin me the hole time but ya i thawt most of the camers were fake....and greasyphil....wat the fuck r u talkin about? and y wuld we only use black and alumiinum?

3. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

the best thing to do is to be an actual customer. get something large, well larger than wut ur rackin, then pick up wut ur gonna rack, walk around check shit out then take ur time concealing the shit one by one. not all at once way too obvious. then buy the large thing then leave. i say get something kind of large because its a diversion, people will only notice something big, its common sense.

4. jeromethegoat

jeromethegoat New Member

anyone know if nicer booze like bottles of chimay or champagne have sensors on them?that's the one thing i'm clueless of so far.
    dude i'm lucky that i'm a girl. and i'm asian and racism is great cuz they don't expect an asian to do shit. i just walk in with my huge bag/purse and dump all my stuff in there from paint cans to band aids to febreeze, anything i feel the need to take.if there's any stuff in plastic casings i just cut them open with an exacto knife and dump the casings behind other stuff or in random containers they sell. its easier to take a basket, fill the basket with stuff, and go to an isle, hide the basket behind something on one of the shelves, and start the stealing. its easier to do cuz you don't have to bend over for your cart and miss out on someone coming towards you. and looks less suspicioius than holding a few items in your hand that consisting mostly of paint.and i walk out pretending i'm on the phone with an extremely pissed look on my face, people won't bother you if you look angry and when the sensors go off, they're too scared to say anything to your angry face.

5. planetaryduality

planetaryduality Senior Member

walmart has trash cans every so many isles so u can jus rip somethin open an throw the wrapper in the desired trash receptical.
    :)

6. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

the key to all of this is to take your time. dont rush your self you will just end up looking sloppy and you will get yourself fukd over

7. jeromethegoat

jeromethegoat New Member

oh they have trashcans? never noticed at all. yeah i'm gonna try that next time, thanks man.walmart, michaels, hobby lobby seem to be the easiest. office max or depot or whatever seems to be best when its busy, and they don't say anything. worst place for me ever was target. too many cameras, which i usually don't even care about and just jack stuff anyways, but there were so many workers it was ridiculous. and they kept pretending to work around where me and my friend were at. oh and that stupid store called HEB is fairly easy too.

8. "Mafi"

"Mafi" Senior Member

Here's how you go about it. You don't. Fuck with big chains or whatever, but don't jack tish from mom and pop stores just tryin to make a living.

9. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

every day i think of this crazy dream...100+writers holding up a micheals till we run out with everything good they own..

10. thedudeman

thedudeman Senior Member

get in there, get what you want, and get out... do this and you shall be succesful.. dont worry bout cameras just get out quickly youll be fine... this works in any store.

11. thedudeman

thedudeman Senior Member

very wrong, taking your time raises suspision wich makes the security send over workers to watch you... be in and out of the store in less then a few minutes and you can get anything you want...

12. lucid352

lucid352 Member

damn, how big is the micheals? the one near me has enough shit for maybe 20 people max to be satisfied.

they have these wood stain markers that i rack to refill. and the model car paint- excellent thin-cap paint- great for handstyles- i highly recommend.

13. jeromethegoat

jeromethegoat New Member

dude i just made a magic bag. worked brilliantly. at first i was just a bit skeptical, but man, once i walked past the sensors with no noise i walked out with the biggest smile on my face. one thing that seems to help is to cover the entire foil case with duct tape, that way it won't rip whenever you put items in it and the noise of the foil is completely blocked out. also you can bend the duct tape covered foil over and over again without having awkward bends and stubborn folds. now i never have to worry about taking off the sensors till i get home.

14. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

yo so how do you make this bag? i need more details this sounds interesting

15. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

I usually come in a dress shirt and dummy art supplies paper asking dude to help. Keep a bag in my pocket from the store i'm racking, grab my paint in a cart leave the cart in a perfect blind spot act like i'm looking for something an isle over (checking the coast real quick) go back throw it in the bag and walk out with a "have a nice day" Never home depot though

16. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

when ever i steal paint its one or two cans and i walk out with them in my hands pretend like i forgot i was carrying them around and i think it looks a lot less suspicious if you have them in your hands out in the open for people to seee

17. graff4ever

graff4ever Senior Member

i dont live in america so idk how walmart works but y dont u just chuck a heap of stuff u want into a trash can and then dumpster dive?

18. Frederica

Frederica New Member

found this after using search engine, but nothing else.

are there any others i can grow easily from having just the fruit/vegetable/ herb as you find in the store?
    more importantly, most of the produce is displayed in a fridge. does the chill or sometimes freeze cause the seeds of all these plants to not grow?
    would like to try tomatoes, strawberries, mint and a citrus tree most of all.http:
    Premium White Pro

Premium White Pro

19. SOLN

SOLN Member

i racked a few things from rite aid once..markers hello stickers snacks drink...done it a million times anywhere else...secret security waited till i walked outside then follwwed me out , yolked me up and dragged me into the back room...never walked into a rite aid since..most places will break the no confrontation policy..there really no right way to do it but being quick and calm helps..it all just depends on the moment..

20. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

i need some decos. is michaels hella easy to rack from? i need a fuckin collection