Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. SAID

SAID Moderator

2. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

Yea Michaels is easy to rack from. Here is my experience in retail, atleast at the store I worked at.

We had 1 lp guy, he would usually sit in the back or walk around, but we never had 2 people to watch, and radio to the other guy where to go, so there wasn't a ton of coverage on his part. There were cameras in most every isle, but there were lots of blinde spots, and 50% of the cameras were blanks. If it was a small amount of stuff he wouldn't do much but make you pay for it, if it was a bigger item the cops would get called, but he always waited until you were at the door to stop you, and from what I saw, if those people just ran, they would have gotten away. I'll tell you i'm not running after anyone that's trying to steal from the store, I don't get paid for that nor was I getting paid enough for that.

Hide from cameras, don't take too long, and look nice and normal. Oh and if you see a guy peeking around every corner of every isle that you're in, that's lp lol (loss prevention). Backpacks are very suspicious, and when the employee says have a nice day, give him something back like a "you too" or "hey thanks" If an employee is all up on you because lp isn't there, we called it extreme customer service, just tell him you're doing ok and look at an item like it might be the one you're there to buy.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  3. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

im not new to stealing but i dont shoplift. but ill tell you i can keep it cool. im just gonna get in, stroll over and get a grip of prizmas and decos, be polite as hell, and slide out.

4. SAID

SAID Moderator

How do you steal then ?

5. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

lol i was wondering the same thing....

i don't steal at all, or shoplift. fuck that. i just point guns at people demanding their property. stealing is a heatup.

6. CrAzOnEr!

CrAzOnEr! Senior Member

lol whats the best way to steal out of wallmart! no stupid comments

7. suparjafar

suparjafar Senior Member

or wear a shirt, tuck it in and wear a half zipped hoodie and just drop markers down your shirt

8. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

awesome idea.

didnt think of the drop it down the shirt thing.

i was gonna stick em in my pockets or in a backpack

9. BEDAROC

BEDAROC Senior Member

go into michaels,dont be bitchout grab a few handfuls and fill your pockets and walk the fuck out.its not rocket science...michaels has a no chase policy due to company rules...i used to work there.all they can due is call the cops if they seen you take it.so as long as that doesnt happen your all good.fuck if they know you have it in your pocket just smile and say thanks when you walk out.lol...sable let me know how it goes...

10. 6SICX6

6SICX6 Member

this is one of the stupidest threads i have ever seen. All you are doing is helping toys burn spots and how fucking stupid must you be if you cant even steal from a store. So the next time you go to rack something from a store and you see it locked up or in the front you will no that thanks to all the toys your spot got burned.

11. brb dk killa

brb dk killa Member

me i go one nice cold days with my vest and a sweater and wait til no ones near and take a shit load of markers and some of them small krylons

12. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

i really dont need the cops getting called on me.

im gonna bring my backpack just so i can get a fucking grip of markers. i need to stock up

13. CoronaOne

CoronaOne Member

just take what you need and get out.....Like the hamburger joint get "IN N' OUT" lmao....

14. BEDAROC

BEDAROC Senior Member

honestly goin in with a backpack on is the dumbest thing you can do.thats why people put up the signs in front of stores saying "you must leave all bags behind the counters" if i worked at the store your going into with the bag on first thing theyd do is tell me to watch ur ass...do like the guy a few up said go in with a jacket and rack.

backpack+dead give away= cops and a dumbass locked up...

15. SAID

SAID Moderator

16. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

fuck. imma use the jacket and shirt tucked in trick and hit up all the michaels around me and then stay away from all of them for a couple months.

17. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

That jacket thing is a pretty good idea. Grab a hand full put it in your sleeve then put your hand in your pocket and drop them in.

18. SAID

SAID Moderator

Whatever the fuck happened to pockets.
    This isn't god damn fucking mission impossible.
    Fuck..

19. BEDAROC

BEDAROC Senior Member

i totally agree with said on this one its not mission impossible.lmao

20. CrAzOnEr!

CrAzOnEr! Senior Member

no one answered my question..