Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Nemo2

Nemo2 Member

True, taking a bag from inside the store is just dumb if you ask me, you'd be better of bringing a back from a store nearby with like something small at the bottom so it looks like its got shit in it, then filling it up. Your better of using a bag from a nearby store as they wont ask to look whats inside if they see you walking round with it, where as they probably would if they see you walking round with a bag from there store.

2. nah!

nah! Banned

3. Nemo2

Nemo2 Member

Haha, I pride myself on my ability to steal shit, only ever been caught once, and that was when I went into the same shop 9 times in one night, nicking 2 beers at a time, drinking them, coming back in, nicking to beers and coming back in. You can imagine after doing this 8 times i was pretty slaughtered, then when i went in the last time the guy came up to me and said "get out the shop! ive seen what your doing with the beers" Then my mate started getting lippy to him and ended up trying to beat him up :p Fun times :)

4. Juelz Santana

Juelz Santana Senior Member

rules-no stealing
    break that rule if anyone asks run or fight or you go to jailzo for the night

5. Juelz Santana

Juelz Santana Senior Member

rules-no stealing
    break that rule if anyone asks run or fight or you go to jailzo for the night

6. nah!

nah! Banned

one time i was in a shop with my friend and his friend thats been busted for shoplifting too much and i got a paint marker and when i met up with my friends they were being watched ahahaha it was mad funny

i got a technique but i haven't tested it yet so.... wait till tommorow it should work as long as theres no hidden(illegal lol) cameras in the lift

~~~

oh yeah and can anyone give me tips how to rack drinks (cans or bottles) in stores that care about shoplifting. (i was in a shop wit my friend just opening drinks n crisps it was so funny lol)

and a good way to rack in tight situations (e.g. a half busy pound store trying to rob the 300ml cans) without a bag?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  7. spiltink

spiltink Banned

8. spher

spher Senior Member

i need tips on concealing stuff pleazz ......... :D

9. MTK

MTK Senior Member

Well it matters what your consealing... markers I put them in mg pockets and take them out of the box while still in my pocket... but then I've seen people put them in his socks while tyeing his shoes. Sketchboooks on the other hand are a bit harder I've put them in my backpack( which is what they look for) but I've also put sufficient in my waste band and sucked in my stomach... but I've also seen people just walk out of a store while in their band but they start drawing in it as he walks out... jus be creative and DON'T GET FOUGHT BEING STUPID.......

10. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

the black guy from the comic looked like a person out of bro town

11. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

I just keep it wal-mart, throw all my shit in a reusable blue bag and walk out. If you're worried about an alarm for some reason stand close to the sensor, act like you are looking at something and don't intend to walk and throw your arm over to see if it trips it....also wal-mart people are dumb so if you get caught there....damn

12. spiltink

spiltink Banned

since its winter get a jacket (i dont have a big one but i want) cut a slit in and dump stuff in and be out the store like mEEHH MEEEH FUCKIN MEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

13. MTK

MTK Senior Member

i got caught at Walmart like last month. long story short they i got cought cuz i put beats in my bag, a sketchbook, a shirt, a tarp( because my bother wanted it)(retard) and a few markers. when they looked in my bag they knew about the beats but asked me about everything else and i lied, so i got a shirt, big sketchbook, and all the paint markers, oh and some gloves and they took the tarp. then a cop came searched me and my bro. but then they gave us to our mom. which i would have rathered gone to juieve

14. TheDoctor

TheDoctor New Member

As far as walmart goes, the whole thing about 25 dollars or less is bs. Atleast it is in my town which is in Minnesota. My freind who has stolen so much shit from just about everywhere got caught for a pack of gum last week (i know how fucking dumb right) and now he has a court date and is being charged. And yes he is under 18. Buy something small like a drink and put it in a bag and then just go back into the store and when you go to leave just hold the reciept up and they think its got everything thats in the bag on it.

15. protectyurnuts

protectyurnuts Member

walt marts also have 2 side exits, the car department is the easiest way to get in and out with a bach of paint, they will just look at you

16. spher

spher Senior Member

how do i hide cans]

17. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

I find the best way to steal is by hiding in plain sight. If you never conceal the item, nobody's going to be waiting for you or following you. Just fill up a basket full of paint/beer/whatever, walk out the door casually. Helps if you dress the part. If theres employees by the door, take a hot lap and try again.

18. Carma7

Carma7 Member

just buy a bunch of cans one day and keep the receipt then just go fill bags with paint and hold the receipt as if your reading it or some shit and walk out. they wont stop you or anything. (the censors go off but in my town the censors go off even if you paid for the shit. just look around confused and start to keep walkin)

19. spher

spher Senior Member

hey.. thats a good idea both of them my favorite is just walk out with it and be like .. lol wtf i paid man hahaha

20. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

alaways always always make eye contact with cameras to show dominance to the employees watching