Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On Getting Away From Cops After Arrest

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by DILEC ONE, May 14, 2004.

Share This Page

1. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

^ i dont think that would work even if your white or young

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  2. CLEON316

CLEON316 New Member

Before You Go Out Tagging, Put On Some Vaseline On Your Hands So Its Easier To Get Out Of The Cuffs. Den Wen You Escape, Run To A Neighborhood And Jump From Backyard To Back Yard Until You Reach Your Destination

3. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

you know whats ironic about this fucking stupid thread?

nobody has to worry about this shit because yall are sitting at a computer posting on the internet instead of out getting up in the first place.

4. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

as r u
    so dont bitch

5. Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers Senior Member

Have a 9 with your dick in the trigger pointed at your face. After you get arrest, get a boner, it squeezes the trigger, you kill yourself. Them pigs cant touch you now.

6. broski

broski Senior Member

it would be pretty because last time i got busted by the time your in the car and ready to go they have all your info and your address and shit so if you do get away they will most likely find you, unless you lied lol

7. Lucas

Lucas Senior Member

Okay this conversation is completely ridiculious. First off if the cops got you in handcuffs they've already searched you and and have your I.D if you have one on you. I've been arrested enough times to know that if you don't have an I.D with you they'll keep an eye on you till they know who you are. So the idea of escaping the cuffs is pointless. I've only heard of someone getting away free after being cuffed once. I guy I know owned a pair of real hand cuffs and kept the key to then on his key chain. One night he and a buddy were drunk and tried stealing a peanut machine from the bar they were in. Little to say they got caught and the cops showed up to arrest them. After they were hand cuffed the cops searched their pockets and noticed the handcuff key on the key chain. Because cops are the only people who are suppost to have that kind of key they thought he was a cop as while(this huy is in his mid twentues). So they let him go free and took the other guy.

8. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

lol peanut machine...

9. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

uh pretty hard, kick him in the testicles then get a friend to file/cut your handcuffs off

10. CAZmilwaukee15

CAZmilwaukee15 Member

i one time befor the cop cuffed my second hand i turned to crack him got him right in the face, dipped, not a good idea back up was crusing down the street and the guy got out and pulled the gun out and thats when i knew, the cop was cool enough tho to not file a charge for me hitting him cuz it would have been jail time, he told me he would try to run to if he got arrested for graffiti, it was straight my 40 dollar a day lawter got me off ahahahahahahahahahaa fuck the police good luck running guys thats the only way i know of

11. esco93

esco93 Senior Member

its different if i have sumthin on me tho ofcourse ...then ill do my best to get away

12. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

get the fuck out.

13. esco93

esco93 Senior Member

14. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

Do it up like fresh prince and try to play it off like spray on deoderant, not spraypaint.

15. esco93

esco93 Senior Member

haha na...ey thats just how i feel tho i no everyone feels differnt but thats me man so watever

16. letsgobombin

letsgobombin Senior Member

definatly dont hide in the storm drains, a few months ago some people drowned cus they were doin graff down the storm drains and they got caught in the water

17. esco93

esco93 Senior Member

my uncle was a cop and he died so iono i jus have a certain respect for police an the law...

18. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

If your just going out to do throwies or tags fill axe cans or something with paint.. Or say you thought they where a fake cop because there is alot of those around here..

19. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

Trey Parker and Matt Stone (creators of South Park) have a philosophy:
    "Dicks fuck everything in their way, because they can, pussies can't run shit, because everyone knows they'll just get fucked by dicks, and assholes just end up shitting on everything. The only thing that can be in charge are dicks, because dicks can fuck assholes, and dicks can fuck pussies. "

you my friend, are a pussy, writing's not for you, because it takes a dick to write, not a pussy ;)

20. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member