Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. opte one

opte one Senior Member

the only way i can think of how to get out of a situation is run yah ass off

2. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

well sense prop 21 was passed isnt vandalism over $400 a felony now? cause thats some serious shit... And most cops have cameras and i know around here they document all the graffiti so as long as you keep writin the same thing then can tag you with all the shit youve done and if they want to be real dicks about it they could slap you with like 76 different counts if they really wanted to, and when that happens youll be in and out of jail alot. And like you could get out of one cities jail and then have the next city over charge you right after that cause you did shit there to.. so run for your life haha

Yeah like the other night i went out and i wore the dumbest shoes ever, and i didnt get chased but i remember walking back i was thinkin man if i gotta run im fucked lol cause they were loose as shit i probly would lost my shoes

3. Cams1

Cams1 Member

how bout u just wait till the shit is clear and have someone spoting good for u so u dont run into a problem like that.

4. that was fucking delicious.

i laughed like a motherfuck load.

5. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

last nite i had 2 ppl spottin for me and a guy walked up behind us n i was just gettin ready to finish and i started walkin off like i didnt know what was goin on adn was whisperin come on come on and right as soon ad we got to the edge of the building we turned and hauled ass outa there.. left that ***** :]] i had a backpack with 14 cans in it :// so i was runnin 1/2 speed but he didnt catch us

6. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

i guess were not allowed to say the N word on here

7. drop one.

drop one. Senior Member

wenever cops pull up i either book or drop my supplies and give a bullshyt name but really always were shoes that wen u tie them there tight kuz its easier to climb n run ive been caught about 8 times never gave my real name and one time wen i droped a mop they thought i droped weed..plus if i ever get fuked i got like a 8th cuzin thats a cop. but idc

8. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Like I never got caught but I saw someone getting caught at like 2am.

This is what happened. Me and my boy were walkin to the Electrica Box to put a quick tag on thier, when this guy was running accross the street. Towards us. BEST BELIVE Me and my Freinds halled ass. We had on All Black, and my Pack was like Super Black. And you could her us if we moved cause we had magnets on our stuff, and the wind was blowing supper hard. But we hid in some large as pushes were we laid on out stomach. The the police road up to the guy about 100 yards acrros the street. WE were like damn. We could here him beacue he was yellin is their any one us out here with you. We thought he was going to snitch. but he didnt.... THANK GOD. So they took him away. And we just sat their in the bushes shocked.... Like damn. So we didnt get that electrical box. Instead we hit up the side streets. Lol.

9. Kaz

Kaz Member

yeah .. cops like to crack down as much as possible because they dont want to have to work overtime for your ass .. especially in a rinkydink town with cops that have itchy trigger fingers..

10. TaskOne

TaskOne Senior Member

Yea I was hittin a rooftop spot behind my local pizza place, when the owner lady comes to her window thats beside the rooftop as im hitting it and yells "What the fuck do you think your doing!" I looked at her, smiled, then turned back to the wall and finnished up. Jumped off the roof and booooooooooooooooooooooked it lol I love the rush.

11. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Ha you smiled. Classic. Tomarrow im going out with my Freind. We going to hit up like 5 electrical spots. OMG.

12. drop one.

drop one. Senior Member

one time i was taggin a electrical pole and some mexican was standin agenst it so i was like excuse me and taged it n just walked away like nuttin me n my boy just lafed

13. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

I was tagging on a construction panel in the middle of the street near a university, and some girl i didnt see needs to cross the road, i look at her and she looks scared like shit. She runs across the road and just keeps on going until i cant see her. I guess that if you look calm, most people wont really care (were i live anyways).
    They are more scared from you than you are from them.

14. Baron

Baron Moderator

Lol you make them sound like they are animals or something. But it is true, try walking towards them next time, scares the shit out of them, especially if you have someone with you and just walk past them, its hilarious.

15. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

act clever and cool thats all to it

16. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

17. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

18. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

another bull shit thread filled with tall tale storys and makin cops seem like they wont arrest ur ass
    u stupid fucks what dont u get about cops they dont care they will fuck you over for anything graffiti supplies while lookin suspicious is telling a cop ur hittin shit up and there is noway to get out of a bad situation besides run your fuckin ass offf end of story no bull shit from you new to graff writers dont stand there and try to make a story up and i know ur lyin about givin a fake name thats the dumbest thing ive ever fucking heard no talkie talkie jus RUNNNNNNN
    THE END!

19. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

yeah dude, all you can do is duece out and book it. unless they havent seen you yet and your able to sneak out of the area ninja style.

20. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

start screaming and spitting and pissing your pants, yell irrelevant shit about some black bitch named tanya who lives in your eyebrow, and always burns the shit out of your forehead cause she cant hold a blunt, and she NEVER stops yelling about child support even though you KNOW you ain thtat babies daddy, at this point grab your piss soaked pants crotch, and slap them with your newly moistened hand....i dunno