Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. impulse555

impulse555 Member

also i keep a lighter with me and if they come close or touch me il scare them off. but usaly thel see u and not aproch u

2. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

man fuckinng pigs made us leave at this graff jam if u are 18 and under they started ropping kids right when we walked out so i waited till they were full and hoped a fence to the car lol was so ghey

3. +Hoodwigga

+Hoodwigga Senior Member

stick a lighter up your butt so when the cops try n rape ya they get a face full of ass fire

4. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

nah seriously just talk to the cop saying yes sir no sir or an explanation last night we got pulled over the cops are gonna treat u like shit tell your friend to shut the fuckup and try to get shit out of u lol i lied to ones face he asked me for my moms # im 14 said i was sleepin oer my friends house

5. hellagargoyle

hellagargoyle Member

Run until you can't see who is ever chasing you, then hide..simple as that..

6. Dedicated-To-The-Art

Dedicated-To-The-Art New Member

I normally have a mate look out for me n if he says someones comin we just stash the cans and walk off casually if they aint too suss...
    If they are, HIGHTAIL THE FUCK OUTTA THERE!

Work's everytime.

7. iTag

iTag Member

just walk away bro, and if they start talking shit be like "BITCH WHAT YOU SAY" and beat the fuck out of them..they'll never do it again.

8. Dose.onek

Dose.onek Member

me... sevral times.. there is so much bush here its like you run for 3 mins then hide in some bushes.. the cops will never catch me..

9. aspen1

aspen1 Member

flip them the bird and keep going, if that dont work beat some ass! use your can as mace, fuck running from people (unless pigs) then run forest run!!!

10. the_dude_cares_man

the_dude_cares_man Member

alright since im on the toy forum im gonna show you how its done. for proper lessons on evading the cops, your seriously gonna need to watch the trailer park boys. every single season. chop chop. fake cops are dumb, if its a renta cop, make up a story. but dont act stupid, dont be lippy. try to put yourself in a state of mind, like you havent done anything wrong, your just walking home, your innocent, you have nothing on you. if you can make yourself believe that, then you can probably get away with not even being searched. dont act to serious. real cops are much smarter than mall cops. if you act weird at all they will tell something is up. dont ask alot of questions unless there relevant. and know your rights too. in canada (where i live) the cops cannot search you unless they have a reason. if your just walking around and youve done nothing wrong, you can actually just say "no you cant search me". if they have something on you, they will be able to search you. if you think its really heaty the best way to hide your shit is not in a bush, but more like inside a car wheel hubcap, or maybe under a vending machine. somewhere the pigs wont look. you can also shove the shit in your pants. the method of doing this is to pull the front part of your boxers up, and fold them over your pants, forming a little pouch that can hang over your pants. if the cops search you, its highly unlikely theyre gonna touch your croch area, so you will be fine. dont act worried, but dont try to act too normal. just be calm. if worst comes to worst, use what you learned in trailer park boys. lol. just kidding...if worst does come to worst, you have about 4 choices. 1. book it as fast as you can. this is only a good idea if you have a super good hiding place, your very good at running and could catch a bus and get the fuck outta there fast, or if you have a house you can crash at in the area. otherwise that wouldnt be a good choice. 2. you can fess up and let them check you, this is an ok idea if the crime youve commited wont get you sent to jail. although you might not want to try this one. the negative side is your probably going to get charged. if youve hidden your shit, the cops will probably find it. i did earlier explain on proper ways to hide your shit. 3. you can negotiate. tell them your on your way home, you dont want any trouble. tell them you will cooperate, you havent done anything wrong tonight and you just wanna get home. they usually never buy this, but its a good try. and if they do, leave. get your ass out of there. after your out of sight drop all your illegal shit. once again refer to what i said about hiding shit. this option is not guarenteed to work, and you will probably get arrested anyway. 4. this is not a good idea, and it will just get you in more trouble in the long run, but if your hardcore....anyway. you can fight the cops. do cheap shots, its the pigs. do whatever you can. when there on the ground show no mercy. your main goal is to knock them out. this isnt a normal fight, if you get a chance, be harsh and stomp on there head. take out a spray can and flamethrower them. do whatever you can. be dirty. there are no rules here. you cant go light on them or your gonna get arrested. remember, they have tasers, cuffs, batons, mace and maybe even guns. this is a dangerous method, but if you know how to fight then you may want to try it. if you do this you have just commited a worse crime then you ever intended to get charged with. if you get caught your definitly going to jail.

i hope that helped...hit me up

11. kasher_one

kasher_one Elite Member

me and my hommie where hitting some throw-ups in the middle of the day and i looked behind us and some old lady was watching us and my hommie looked at her put his finger to his lipssaid shhhhhhhh and we started bookin hahahahaha

12. StickyEnvelopes

StickyEnvelopes Member

I just run, ima good runner, and if u can hop shit faster than other people do so, the other people being the cops, ive been chased multiple times and never been caught, once i found myself under a walmart truck while the cop was around the corner, he pulled up sat for liek 15 minutes, then left. pretty funny cus this kid i was with started to cry about it

13. CandyRain88

CandyRain88 Senior Member

naw when they search you they like jam theyr hand up and like fuckin punch yur nuts....trust me it happens

but when i almost got caught (not cops) i just said id come back the next day and clean it up and i said i thot it was ok cuz there was other tags there....i never came back of coarse but still...it worked

14. dior

dior Senior Member

my advice is not to get seen in the first place

15. Demon42

Demon42 Member

if your cornered (make sure you have a lifhgter with you) snap the cap of the can of spray paint on the ground so it sprays out + leave lighter next to it and run like hell before it goes caboom lol

16. CandyRain88

CandyRain88 Senior Member

it doesnt acctually blow up...i tried it when me and a friend were camping i threw a ful can into the fire and nothing happeend for a while then out of nowhere some flame just strarted coming up all huge fer like a minute then it was over....but no explosion

17. Demon42

Demon42 Member

weird i tried it a few weeks ago with a already broken can i had and it didnt realy explode but kinda imploded lol piece flew off couse the can heated itself up

18. bleh.bleh.bleh

bleh.bleh.bleh Senior Member

Haha this made me LOL

19. Gyse

Gyse Senior Member

If it's cops, run. If it's citizens, tell them to fuck off. Young people usually don't care thoug, some might even be like "oh yo dats so cool man"... I was doing a bunch of throwups on the back of a shopping center a while ago and I heard a bunch of shit hitting the wall near me. I turned around and there was this guy who must've been like 70 winding up to throw another handful of rocks at me lol.

20. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

i dont even trip on civilians.fuck em.i just leave and try to keep a low profile for the rest of the night.if you see a cop run.stash your shit and run.also its a good idea to dress in layers....also if you do decide to run from police.keep running cuz theyll probably put up a perimeter.so yeah.