Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toronto

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by mindo, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. mindo

mindo Elite Member

naah fool it wasnt directed and mind only more at this whole thread as i explaind in my other post......... [/b][/quote]
    alright understood. i agree this thread has gone to shit, no one goes out and takes flicks anymore, they should and now that all you rich little kids just got digi cams for christmas you should be posting flicks up in this bitch. I'm not posting anything in here, but if you wanna catch the shit in my stacks then catch up to me at a graff expo or art show..i carry my albums on me to those things..

peace.

2. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

edit: too drunk too stupid

3. FraggleRok

FraggleRok Banned

damn you is smooooooooth....

dont evaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stop!

4. edit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
  5. Sonny Black

Sonny Black Senior Member

2 wack people arguin whats new?

6. glue

glue Elite Member

hahha someone pulled of a tag on the bus ehh???

7. Step-Kaos

Step-Kaos Member

you know i remember this one time when i could come to this forum and see nothing but flicks and just a few words here and there it seems not that this has become like a beef/hate on christmas forum..whatever happened to good old flicks i'm sure somebody's gone bombing a few times ... if i knew how to upload flicks on here i would so would somebody who knows how to plz just do it. im sick and tired of looking at this beef between this guy and this guy who cares man just write...SOMEONE POST FLICKS

8. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

yes exactly...tagging a bus is so sketchy <_<

9. SuckiT

SuckiT Senior Member

you get up madd but ....KID YOU SUCK .. learn some respect ... dont mistake being up for being good.. i prefer quality over quantity anytime ..... and one more thing .... dont ever call yourself a king again makes you sound kinda stupid .. kings dont proclaim themselves others do it for them ...

10. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

kings proclaim themselves all the time

11. glue

glue Elite Member

yes exactly...tagging a bus is so sketchy <_< [/b][/quote]
    no joke it is....

12. SuckiT

SuckiT Senior Member

alright understood. i agree this thread has gone to shit, no one goes out and takes flicks anymore, they should and now that all you rich little kids just got digi cams for christmas you should be posting flicks up in this bitch. I'm not posting anything in here, but if you wanna catch the shit in my stacks then catch up to me at a graff expo or art show..i carry my albums on me to those things..

peace. [/b][/quote]
    WHY are you a moderator ???
    I dont mean this in a rude way but this thread IS shit .... and generally the moderator would or does clean it out once and awhile and or adds flicks ...
    now i know all of your pictures are very precious because you made the effort of walking and taking flick which im sure you do foryourself anyways... (its exhausting) .. so i sugest that you relive yourself as the moderator of this thred and let swamz or spmeother kid whos checking this shit all the time and who would put the effort into making this thread good once again or even notoroner.. whoever .. im just saying this thread blows and im just trying of ways to make it better ...

13. no style king

no style king Member

kings do proclaim themselves all the time TKO anyone? colt 45, guer, lyes, and even the freight king GS himself.... all writers who have proclaiemd themselves as true kings

14. FraggleRok

FraggleRok Banned

your still no king if you have to convince people....

15. SuckiT

SuckiT Senior Member

Well thats great and all .. but i mean it in the sense where there not being egomaniacs .. Generally when someone is that good others would be like "yo your all city tour the fucking king of this shit" ... instead of being like "yo i get up madd im the fucking king" ... when others recognize you as being on top or one of the best i.e "king" status.. i personally feel that it would be more fullfilling knowing that your peers have bestowed that name to you as oppose to just hitting up a few spots and calling your self a king .. that shits lame .. and i know that TKO, colt45 and all them are funking ill ... but thats after years of writting and putting in work ,they didnt start off as kings they progressed into that level....

16. Sonny Black

Sonny Black Senior Member

everyone needs 2 shut the fuk up an do whats ment 2 be done in this sorry excuse 4 a thread...............or good ol sonny will put a hit out on u......merry xmas fraggle boy.........!!!!!!!

17. mindo

mindo Elite Member

Right now newz has takin away the privledge of deleting comments which is making modding this forum a piece of crap because all we canreally do right now is close topics and move them between sections. If i could delete comments thenthis thread would be down to a lot less pages than this, trust me, it has nothing to do with me, i could edit peoples posts and just leave them blank but there would just be a whole shit load of empty posts in here and thats even stupider than the shit thats on here now.

and while all you kids were on here bitching at each other i was out benching....so maybe you should look into the freights thread later on tonight.

I'll post up some toronto shit in here later just to break up all this bullshit you kids throw.

18. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

WHY are you a moderator ???
    I dont mean this in a rude way but this thread IS shit .... and generally the moderator would or does clean it out once and awhile and or adds flicks ...
    now i know all of your pictures are very precious because you made the effort of walking and taking flick which im sure you do foryourself anyways... (its exhausting) .. so i sugest that you relive yourself as the moderator of this thred and let swamz or spmeother kid whos checking this shit all the time and who would put the effort into making this thread good once again or even notoroner.. whoever .. im just saying this thread blows and im just trying of ways to make it better ... [/b][/quote]
    because people fucking respect him on this forum which is more than i can ever say about a piece of shit like yourself

19. SuckiT

SuckiT Senior Member

Okay thats fine .. i dont think i ever really personally attacked him .. i think mind is pretty cool ..(all based from this forum) and i like his style as well .. i was just wondering why he let this thread go to shit ..
    I remember when he ran a tight ship here.. just wondering what happened .. he clearly answered that...
    i have no idea where your hostility comes from .. im sorry your such a angry little boy .. have fun with that ..

to mind: didnt mean any disrespect if you look.. i clearly stated that i was not trying to be rude .. i appreciate the pics you take thats why i would like to see more ..
    anyways theres always a hater ... so hate on nuttas ..

20. mindo

mindo Elite Member

to suckit, i never took it as any dsrespect i was just clearing up why this was going to shit.

to FOE, thanks for taking my back on it, but i can handle myslef thanks, it's best to not add on to something if it's already been cleared up by the person it's directed at.

and with that..

ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WATCH...

this fucking guy is!
    [Broken External Image]:http://usera.imagecave.com/mindo/12272004/106_6799.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://usera.imagecave.com/mindo/12272004/106_6756.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://usera.imagecave.com/mindo/12272004/106_6754.jpg
    ^^^ i know one of these guys prowls these pages for sure.
    [Broken External Image]:http://usera.imagecave.com/mindo/12272004/106_6749.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://usera.imagecave.com/mindo/12272004/106_6748.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://usera.imagecave.com/mindo/12272004/106_6747.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://usera.imagecave.com/mindo/12272004/106_6746.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://usera.imagecave.com/mindo/12272004/106_6744.jpg