Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toronto

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by mindo, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. edit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
  2. go_team_go

go_team_go Senior Member

hey word to this motha fuckah. but its like kt is the illest......

3. go_team_go

go_team_go Senior Member

who the fuck are you? stupid mother fucking, yo so if your a narc then im a tell you the truth im a cop too, so lets work together to get these toys, marking up ourn transit system. pm me back.

4. go_team_go

go_team_go Senior Member

oh disgard that i was sendin it pm ,uhhh oh shit

5. edit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
  6. glue

glue Elite Member

yo wtf? someone ju7st knocked at my door ima jump out the window or something, faaaack

7. go_team_go

go_team_go Senior Member

ahh yo kids it was a joke ima writer like you, i write like you. can someone edit my posts uhhhh

8. evadestupidpolice

evadestupidpolice Senior Member

so, let me get this all straight, because this is what ive gathered from this 'toronto discussion'.

eon - king of bombing
    mind - the veteran wise man of the toronto scene
    big g-elm - resident tough guy, watch out now! dont wanna catch a bad 1
    mode and aerus - the new up and coming hotness. straight fire from the west end with aerus and....i dont know, straight fire on paper with mode...but he's comin up!!!
    and then we have this man glue talking about how lame this is. but, if everythings going the way this thing has been going the whole time, then im sure glue is surely none other than kwest, or something along those lines. of course.

god bless toronto. what an awesome scene. happy new years friends, dont get too close to your left hand(s)

9. glue

glue Elite Member

:lol: yeeeeeeee, its not lame its bs!

10. evadestupidpolice

not quite, but im sure he wouldnt appreciate your name dropping you little prepubescent reprobate.

11. TreaDacon

TreaDacon Senior Member

12. farmfun

farmfun Member

haha. you can be sure that the people who are up
    are usually not the people you've observed beefing.

13. ekosone

ekosone Member

hot trik!!!! blinggg B)

14. torontoh

torontoh New Member

alright so ive been chcking this forum periodially since around the beginning of september,,, all i find is beef and it really sucks, the shit talking is retarded, flicks would be nice anytime now,,, seeing this eon on here is mainly why i want to post this, i dont know you, i dont want to know you,,,, but your "killing" is of the east end needs to relax, youve destroyed a beautiful area and your shit is bad,,,, growing up in the beaches and moving downtown ive done more than my share of graffiti in that area as well,,, but please do it in moderation, your going to look back one day and be like damn, i sucked and none of this city will ever forget that,,,,,,,, chill out on the bombing kid, your shit is just ruining things and it needs to slow down, i guess thats just th e idea, alot of us feel that it just needs to calm down,,,, take it into consideration,,,,,, peace

15. yallaintshit

yallaintshit Member

you should try to be more observant, where did you get information, youve been mislead...
    you dead wrong

16. yallaintshit

yallaintshit Member

TRUE DAT!!!!!!

17. evadestupidpolice

OHHHHHHH, a drunk tag. i see now, that must be why it was hurting. fuck, i never even thought of that.

all these beautiful bombs and burners you see around the city, i can guaruntee many (especially if we talk trik, causr, sight) were beyond the level of sobriety. graffiti is synonymous with alcoholism. do not blame your weak tags on being drunk, blame them on being weak.

and, im sorry to be adding to all this shit...but come the fuck on guys, lets get serious here. what happened to the toronto i used to know and love? if anyone has a picture of that new (or new ish, or i just noticed it) kwest burner down at black creek and weston i think, dont be shy!

18. Notoroner

Notoroner Senior Member

comin right up evade, i just got it today

19. TreaDacon

TreaDacon Senior Member

20. AerusOne

AerusOne Senior Member

Go ahead and judge me on one bad tag i did, i dont care, because of course that proves my skill at bombing and piecing.