Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toronto

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by mindo, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. the target

the target Member

i just dont understand why someone would talk shit on the internet in the first place man i guess its the fact that they probably never see the guy hes mouthin off to makes it that much more intising to the mouthy nerds acting like tough guys...

P.S im not sayin a tough guy but i also dont mouth off to poeple that i cant confront...sorry, just an absevation

2. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

3. KaSe01

KaSe01 Elite Member

dont worry i didnt , so no need to "bop me in the head" and wut r u even saying

4. KaSe01

KaSe01 Elite Member

ima post flix soon as my poor ass grips a camera, till then theres nuthing i can fuckin do so chill the fuck out :angry:

5. French Toast

French Toast Senior Member

Fuck you

6. da carter

da carter Senior Member

actually that is a crisp fillin on a highway rooftop of a high security hotel that neither you nor anyone else could/have ever managed to climb to. and it is 2 years old. and it was done at noon. and it got buffed and he took it back and got chased by cops when he tried to do it a third time then they made it completely unaccessable. aerus posted it cause the building is now demolished. and you're a whiny bitch. and he just might pass by you in a hallway once in a while, but thats alright because i bet neither he or anyone has ever heard of you. would it hurt you to post a fucking picture? [/b][/quote]
    bombing at noon, at a high security complex.

I AM SO SMART, S-M-R-T!

..i mean S - M - A - R - T

7. FamilyHands

FamilyHands Senior Member

I can very well tell you dont even know what edit currently writes, hes not edit anymore thats old...i bet if you did you would be swallowing your words, so shut up.

8. Fuck Internet Toys

Fuck Internet Toys Senior Member

HEY EVERYBODY ...............................................................................................................................................
    ..............................................................................................................
    .............................................................................................................
    ..........................................................................................................................
    .......................................................................................................................
    ...........................................................................................................................
    ...........................................................................................................................
    ....................................................................................................................
    ...................................................................................................................
    SHUT THE FUCK UP AND POST FLICKS ! I'M GETTING TIRED OF ALL YOU"R MUMBLE JUMBLE BULLSHIT AND STUPID TALK

9. da carter

da carter Senior Member

did anyone watch americas next top model on wednesday?

10. drop bombs

drop bombs Senior Member

11. submit

submit Member

12. obnoxious

obnoxious Senior Member

...a very ugly chick.

13. consume

consume Senior Member

she burns you, and thats what matters..

14. obnoxious

obnoxious Senior Member

doesn't matter if she burns me, she's still vomit material.

15. *Fault And Fracture*

*Fault And Fracture* Member

you guys are little boys.....who cares what she looks like...who the fuck are u to judge

16. consume

consume Senior Member

your right, this site is about peoples physicial appearence, and has nothing to do with graffiti...

17. Fuck Internet Toys

Fuck Internet Toys Senior Member

18. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

very hot, i like the first one

19. drop bombs

drop bombs Senior Member

shut up about everything please.

20. ares

ares Elite Member