Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toronto

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by mindo, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

i think the clouds just cleared yes what a good idea bla tell every1 on the forum what ur email is u do relize cops moniter this form? and if u keep it to the streets why hav eu been complaqning about it for the last 5 months uve been writing

2. Bombers Ambition

3. Olde English

Olde English Member

wow those are some dope flicks, art child...works wonder with aerosol

4. Bombers Ambition

5. Olde English

Olde English Member

his piece on keele wall damn that guy amazes me anyone know his cultural backround ive heard rumors that hes native but hence the word "rumors"

6. Bombers Ambition

7. Bombers Ambition

8. Bombers Ambition

art childs piece on that wall is sick but the kwest is better im feelin it more

9. Max Pain

Max Pain Senior Member

10. skwalR

skwalR Senior Member

bombs over tags, burners over bombs, peices over burners, productions over peices.

11. DENSR

DENSR Senior Member

Olde English IS A COP!....

12. Sphincter

Sphincter Member

those old sight flicks are nice, he has got to be the best all around writer toronto has ever seen

13. waytoomany

waytoomany Member

respeck to sight. I knew he was good and he put in work, but just never really put it all together to realize that he's put in that much work, plus much much much more i'm sure.

14. mindo

mindo Elite Member

what the fuck is it with you kids and trying to dig into writer's personal lives. this is information you DON'T need to know and even if you did know it wouldn't change a damn thing. The amount of questions i get about shit like this are ridiculous...Stop trying to find out extreme personal shit about people just so you can run off and go brag to your little friends.

15. mindo

mindo Elite Member

no..it's not all about going back to the same spots over and over again to see if you're crossed...this is where you've got it all twisted...you've been told what it's about..it's about RESPECT!!!!!!!!!! and if you're just starting out and not getting any and not doing anything to gain any..you're going nowhere kid.

as for smokey, that guy is wack as fuck and nowhere CLOSE to all city, the dude's a fuckin nazi, WCS crew...do you even know what that stands for? the only thing smokey has is a few scratchies and some random shit tags that are always getting gone over.

you're views are so distorted kid.

16. DENSR

DENSR Senior Member

Yo Mindo, I think Olde English is a cop. That fucker has been asking tons of wack questions. Check a couple pages back. He asked some stupid shit about Bacon i think.

17. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

what the fuck is it with you kids and trying to dig into writer's personal lives. this is information you DON'T need to know and even if you did know it wouldn't change a damn thing. The amount of questions i get about shit like this are ridiculous...Stop trying to find out extreme personal shit about people just so you can run off and go brag to your little friends. [/b][/quote]
    heres a little something mind likes to keep away from all of you... something personal

he likes grilled cheese sandwiches at the beach

18. field marshal

field marshal Senior Member

19. field marshal

field marshal Senior Member

20. mindo

mindo Elite Member

motherfucker...you let the cat out of the bag...now i'm fucked.