Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toronto

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by mindo, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. kidz

kidz Senior Member

its actually says ekwility by ekwil and it is located in a mystery school which i will call the school for students.

2. kidz

kidz Senior Member

3. genome

genome Elite Member

4. panic

panic Elite Member

fes is in kd?
    jezuss

5. HELO

HELO Senior Member

AHAHAHAH there are 2 phes lol a real one and a fake one... jk but seriously, there is the original FES out in vancouver and hes been around for one long fuckign time, and then another toronto PHES in toronto, ive never met him so i dont know too much about his graff background, ive seen him up a bit tho

6. Notoroner

Notoroner Senior Member

he heas some alright stuffs but im not feelin his throws

7. pen_thief

pen_thief Senior Member

img67.photobucket.com_albums_v203_chedah_li_IMG_4895.jpg

PROWL BLOOD SWEAT TEARS.

Attached Files:

8. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

the fes from vans pretty good, i always see him around

9. pen_thief

pen_thief Senior Member

img67.photobucket.com_albums_v203_chedah_li_long.jpg

img67.photobucket.com_albums_v203_chedah_li_close.jpg

mynd2 foe crew

Attached Files:

10. 940126

940126 Senior Member

nice hit mindo!!

11. mindo

mindo Elite Member

12. skunkjuice

skunkjuice Senior Member

yeah well neither is that fes..
    the only kd heads in vancouver are virus and dedos.

13. FraggleRok

FraggleRok Banned

fuck yo, matr and prowl gots the skill/ fucking matr is producing hot shit. real nice shit...

when i get back from the states me you and prowzer and yogurt should do someting up.

here it's all about the philli's i swear, and the black and milds. pure gangster shit, i think im addicted. im gonna buy myself a shitload of philli blunts for when i get back. them things are so niiiiice. im gonna paint a train with all my elementary skool friends, i showed them style wars and theyre hyped to watch me paint a train, score some rusto!!!!

until than, keep it real. and props to that man kismet, and ekwil apparently my friends friend's brother is in dhc. i never thought so highly of em, until seeing one of those pics. i forget which one.
    and michael jackson will continue to keep it real.

14. square

square Elite Member

was that sarcastic or are you really that stupid/

15. FraggleRok

FraggleRok Banned

YOU MOTHER FUCKER, YOU LUCKY I DIDNT KNOCK YOUR ASS RIGHT TO THE GROUND ALL INFRONT OF UR FRIENDS WHEN I CAME TO UR SKOOL. U THOUGHT U WERE BIG SHIT, SAYING THIS AND THAT. BUT WHEN I FUCKING COME TO UR FACE, YOU SAY YOU DONT WANNA FIGHT U JUST WANNA TALK SHIT.

BUDDY IF I EVER, AND I MEAN EVER SEE YOU ANYWHERE YOUR ASS IS GETTING DEMOLISHED. YOU FUCKING NERD, YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I WONT BE SO EASY ON THE WHOLE "NO I JUST LIKE TO TALK SHIT BEHIND THE SAFETY OF THE COMPUTER" TYPE THING. YOU SILLY BITCH, YOUR GONNA WISH YOU HADNT JUST SAID THAT LAST COMMENT YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG!!!!

16. square

square Elite Member

i cant really help your stupidity. same goes for your lack of skill. knock me out in front of all my friends? buddy, i told you your shit was ugly, and you spouted off some shit about "doing it for kids like you" and tried to drop senter's name into it? straight from him: keep the name off your lips. he's not your homie, you're not his man, so shut the fuck up about him and AU.

that's hurting.

as for getting knocked out...hahahah. buddy...am i supposed to be afraid of you? you sure left pretty quick. didnt look so sure of yourself there, but i guess things are different on the internet. if you'd swung on me - which didnt seem very likely - my main man probably would have taken your head off your shoulders before my first hook landed. had you touched the $200 headphones around my neck, you literally could have been left unconcious without a wallet.

oh and....your caps lock is scaring me. ;)

17. Word to God

Word to God Member

little boys.. come on.. grow the fuck up!
    If you hate someone's style then good job, you can be critical.
    If you want to knock someone out cause they said your shit sucks,
    well then go cry a fucking river and suck on your mom's tit while you are at it!
    maybe I'm just pmsing, or maybe I'm just sick and tired of the same boring beef.
    But give us a break, prove that you are something by painting not by coming to someone else's school and then running away.
    Rislo Silvers will knock out philli blunts any day!

I'm done. I'm not getting involved in anyone's bussiness... just take out my anger on everyone.
    leave one another alone

18. ballo¢ks

ballo¢ks Guest

thats probally why he didnt fight you, he was alone. what ever happend to one on one anyway.
    And there is no room left on the internet, for beef. so all of you shutup.
    as for ''squares'' coment about gel m's lack of skill, anything by gel m schools anything square has done, Oh WAIT SQUARE HAS NEVER DONE GRAPHITI

19. mindo

mindo Elite Member

graffiti*

20. pen_thief

pen_thief Senior Member

nope it's graphiti now

[​IMG]