Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tot Characters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by cess!, Feb 12, 2006.

Share This Page

1. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Same.

You should make it your 'thing' if you know what I mean.

Giraffe neck wrapped around a powerpole/lightpole would be fucking ace. Or one under a bridge wrapped around one of the pillers, esp if you could get it to go up real high somehow.

2. -Leski

-Leski Senior Member

@serious_face, Thanks, Gave him the thing on his head because he didnt have enough going on without it. It seemed way to empty. I'll fuck around with it some more, thanks for the comment.

That giraffe would make a perfect 'thing', like Kaset said.

That would be kinda hard though, giraffes are really tall...

3. ChewSA

ChewSA Member

i dont mind and i liek teh idea it's just that my parents know i do legal shit and they buy me paint and markers and stuff...i write KURS for legal crap and i write something else for bombing..just cuz my parents buy paint for KURS.
    so anyway, if i make it my illegal "thing" then my parents will know that i write illegal too. so they will stop buying me paint.
    btw, it's a whole project im doing where i live it's liek a small town so i get orders from people to draw on their trash cans. (more like bins) they pay me 15 green ones for 1 trash can drawing.

4. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Thats ace. Fucking tight little small town thats into art. Hey, lets pay this kid to paint on our trash bins. Man thats kickass..
    Usually the homeowner has to pay for the bin, so its their property. The town really wouldn't be able to do anything about it
    Unless they passed some shitty "No Trash Bin Painting Allowed" ordinance.

5. Ascendant

Ascendant Senior Member

ChewSA: I'm like the tenth person to tell you how sweet that is. What did you use to do it?

6. BlazeOne

BlazeOne Member

7. Deadpoolzer0

Deadpoolzer0 Senior Member

blaze...ill shit as always....like to see them all seperated though lol

8. Kool-Aid Man

Kool-Aid Man Senior Member

9. librelikespie

librelikespie Senior Member

my characters are goin from skinny to fat....
    ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t175_mud_aura_img094.jpg
    ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t175_mud_aura_img118.jpg

10. Kool-Aid Man

i like them both ways libre but fatter looks good and i think would be easier to paint..
    what you guys think of mine?? i think ill work on the 2 skinny ones...

11. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

lol librel, looks like volcanoes wif faces, draw em bodies n an actual head,law

i'll have flix up after schooll

12. librelikespie

librelikespie Senior Member

thats an idea...... oh wait, fuk it :D :D
    koolaidman - i'd try to develop those characters more by doing...........sum shit, yea lol

13. Maste

Maste Senior Member

libre your characters are crazy maan ...keep doin em and ive seen your other ones and those are suck too

14. -Leski

-Leski Senior Member

@kool, make them smaller and use bolder lines. try putting exagerated expressions on em', maybe give em a neck, and just keep on sketchin and they'll come along fine.

@libre, I love how you just rock that pen to fill your charactors then throw on a outline.
    fuck the marker fills, your pen fills fucking rock. <3

@blaze, that would look so amazing painted along a whole wall... really vibrant cartoon colours, maybe along ground level.(would cut out the drips though =/ )

15. T O K E

T O K E Elite Member

ai22.tinypic.com_2ntempx.jpg

shitty phone pic, i just drew this like a second ago and thought it was pretty dope. its simple and it looks like i can do alot with it, still a really rough sketch and im gonna tweak it a bit

new tag = junk

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  16. Kool-Aid Man

wow toke dont just post that
    go back and sketch more
    is that how you actually do your tag?

17. Captain

Captain Senior Member

reminds me of air/bouncingsoul(bouncing does his stuff in pen, and it started out real simple). Not in a bite-way, it just kinda smells the same, keep this kind of shit up. Not much goin on now, but with time and some progression it'll get hot as hell. Don't try adding a bunch of crazy details, just keep doing different simple stuff until you've got an idea of how the style works, and then complicated stuff will slowly emerge.

18. -Leski

-Leski Senior Member

Thanks man, I'll keep at it.

I love to sketch shit out with reg. blue pens dont plan to give it up.

19. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

yea, u guys forget even wif simple stuff you can stress technical elements(dont jus constantly draw a still char)
    here's some of my homie's stuff for example:
    http://why-jay.deviantart.com/gallery/

20. Maste

Maste Senior Member

haha i like your friend jays stuff reminds me of that cartoon thats hella simple but funny as anything...i have no clue what its called. and i agree that the best way to further devolop your character is to just keep drawin it doin different things or saying diffrent things responding to where it is? i have a ton of drawings all over school work and yea ima toy so they arent great but they make me laugh and the character is gettin better...sometime ima post em im just real lazy now (and now thats not code for "i dont actually have any pics so ima lie and say im lazy)... so basically repitition is your friend...tch