Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Blackbook Ex-change.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by clockwork, Oct 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

enough talkin more flix. heres an exchange with ink..
    apic20.picturetrail.com_VOL1202_4129875_15355407_236829837.jpg

2. React!

React! Senior Member

sick ass shit keep it up im lovin the style fam

3. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

jusrt noticed. u should reli shut up. if u gonna take the piss or anythin. do it infront of ma face were i'm gonna read it e.g. toy black book.

go and suck u mums dick. [/b][/quote]
    way to quote something like 2 months back. and its not my fault that you cant read fast enough to find my post. you act like i was going behind your back...THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET!!!! it's open to all who read it. so go fuck yourself and find a dictionary before you try coming up with some witty remark like "go and suck u mums dick".

...and also i dont know if they went over this in sped sex ed. yet....but women dont have dicks. dont worry you'll learn about it someday.

4. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

"fuck that beef shit, that shit is played out..."

-Biggie

5. walkdatline

walkdatline Senior Member

yall r rite....i need fuckin help, i'd been writin for like three years, i cant really see whats wrong wif tha stuff but i'd appriciate ANY help, even if i get flamed, no beef wit nobody...jus wanna make myself better

6. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

Fuck...3 years, you been writing longer than me...well, good luck with that

haha. Just do simples man, you need to learn structure.

7. walkdatline

yea dude...im goin bak to tha simple shit rite now..i jus never really had someone there to kinda guide me and tell me what i was doin wrong. ya feel me? but all help is appreciated holla at me

8. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

there is no way you have been writing for 3 years...i say more like 3 weeks.

9. walkdatline

im tellin u dude, about 2 and a half three years, but i jus want tha help man

10. graffitiheros

graffitiheros Member

Been really writing for about a year now but into graff for about 5......6 years now....I really only write on paper but ive been out about 50 times......so tell me what you think about my stylessss.........
    :D

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n99_matthewstella_graff004.jpg

11. graffitiheros

graffitiheros Member

Been really writing for about a year now but into graff for about 5......6 years now....I really only write on paper but ive been out about 50 times......so tell me what you think about my stylessss.........

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n99_matthewstella_graff004.jpg

12. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

UGLY. Take no offense it's my honest opinion. :)

13. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

and it's a very truthful opinion...looks like you need a few more years under the belt. that looks like complete shit. do simples.

...i hate being a broken record.

14. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

ok what the heck is this thread sposed to be for exactly?

i dont get it.

15. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

absolutely nothing. i've made this point several times as well as several others saying it also.

16. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

Just from reading the past few pages...I think it has something to do with SIMPLES. But what isnt in the toys forum?

17. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

18. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

The past 3 pages are beef over people not listening and arguing about doing simples.

19. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

its a damn shame you guys dont actually exchange anything. cheu i got your pack ready ill post some flix and mail it tomorrow.

20. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

way to quote something like 2 months back. and its not my fault that you cant read fast enough to find my post. you act like i was going behind your back...THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET!!!! it's open to all who read it. so go fuck yourself and find a dictionary before you try coming up with some witty remark like "go and suck u mums dick".

...and also i dont know if they went over this in sped sex ed. yet....but women dont have dicks. dont worry you'll learn about it someday. [/b][/quote]
    yes i kno normal mums dont. but ur's does.