Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Exchange Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Nyc Sno, Apr 5, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Meser!

Meser! Member

freakshow and fube sorry it took me so long my computer broke, and my pens were pretty limited i did these with fine point crayola markers those thing bleed everywhere, and fube thanks for doing one for me wasnt expecting it and its cool cause i write mesr too

[Broken External Image]:http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5757/p12202639yz.jpg
    fube

and spectr, i agree with fube this is a long name i always ran out of paper

[Broken External Image]:http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5231/p12202622pg.jpg

2. T45K

T45K Senior Member

The shit does go here as far as I know, I didn't see a fucking throwie critizm thread... So don't bitch about the things I do.... Practice instead!!!!!

And the dude who used the crayolas...
    Look at my posts here in the toy throrie exchange there's not many, everyone of them have been colored with CRAYOLAS..... They work !!!!

3. Fube

Fube Elite Member

not beefing, but it would go in the blackbook thread.

4. T45K

T45K Senior Member

ok thanks.... now I know.
    That's all that had to be said.

5. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Dont be a prick dude. Just guide him to where they go and save yourself the time and energy of making yourself look useless.

I mean it isnt like you can see he only has a few posts, Give him a fuckin break.

Be nice cause chances are you will be taking his style soon.

6. 3mpir3

3mpir3 Senior Member

hey i was just wondering if some one could make me a throwie/ hand style for me my name is empire and my crew is sdc and i cant extange cause it takes me a really long time sry

robotsrockmyworld@hotmail.com

7. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Anyone wanna exchange? I write Caset.

8. cracksmoka

cracksmoka Senior Member

yes im doing a bunch now...alias what do you write again i forgot... and "smoek" is that whhat you write??

9. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

cracksmoka, i kno ur doing a lot, cus ur good and shit, but wanna do me one too while ur at it, BASIC is what i wirte

10. cracksmoka

cracksmoka Senior Member

sure, i was kinda thrown off by your screen name though... you SURE you write basic?

11. "PiE"

"PiE" Member

ill exchange with someone, im really bored. i write Eit now

12. d_g

d_g Elite Member

What do you write?

13. cracksmoka

cracksmoka Senior Member

that dont matter, i do this because i got sick of bitching and complaining about how kids nowadays suck so bad and have such shitty attittudes...

so now i try and help kids out, on that note: IF YOU REALLY WANNA BE A WRITER, YOU DONT NEED 20 DIFFERENT THROW UPS, ITS COOL TO HAVE AN ARSENAL, BUT GET 1 AND STICK WITH IT... IF YOU LIKE THE ONE I GIVE YOU, COOL. USE IT, PLEASE.. SOME OF THE BEST WRITERS WITH THE BEST THROW UPS OF ALL TIME HAD THEIR STYLE GIVEN TO THEM WAAAAAAY BACK WHEN... SO DONT BE SO PRIDEFUL, ITS HOW YOU LEARN AND DEVELOP... BUT IT TAKES T-I-M-E. SO IF YOU WANT A STYLE, ASK FOR ONE AND THEN PRACTICE IT... IVE BEEN DOING THIS WAY TO LONG TO STEER YOU WRONG...

PEACE

14. cracksmoka

cracksmoka Senior Member

15. cracksmoka

cracksmoka Senior Member

16. cracksmoka

cracksmoka Senior Member

17. cracksmoka

cracksmoka Senior Member

18. cracksmoka

cracksmoka Senior Member

19. tjoy221

tjoy221 Member

uh,i write ssass.i have a good throwie but i would like to see someone with more than four years experience take a hack at it.i've been at it for a while,but i started out with cans.only now in this hour of late do i realize you can't do that.oh well.i met some cool people in those four years and dammit i wanna meet more cool people!so i'm gonna get me a badass throwie from one of these kickin ass artists and go from there!

20. bubsone

bubsone Senior Member

can some one please write MERP DCB for me. i really need a new throwie i can bomb with.