Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

thanks mate, any hints on what to use to color it tho?

like what'd you use to make that heart red?

i want something that'll apply even but not fade or anything and most of it is too detailed for spray paint... [/b][/quote]
    Yup Yup... Just use a Magnum homie. Yes, they suck for taggin' but for posters, they work quite well. Mist some clear acrylic matte coating over the top and you're good to go. Yeah, eventually it's gonna fade some, but it's not gonna happen anytime soon. Like I said in another thread. I've still got posters up going thru their second winter now. They've faded some, but you can still see them plenty well.

PS- when I said "mist over" I meant it. DON'T spray coating directly at the poster. ;)

2. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Here is a donation to this thread. I can remember if I already posted this one but its some of my slaps I made recently.

[Broken External Image]:http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/kottonmouthclockwork/023948.jpg

Crits guys. And yes I know they are not burners. I choose to write clean and simple and I like it that way. So if your going to comment "Do somthing more technical." Ill tell you now that its just not my thing. Sorry.

CRITS!!!!

Clockwork

3. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

lol that menz shit is funny it looks like shit i used to doodle in my schoolbooks when i was like 6.

4. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

5. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Look man. You got a lot of space there Dont be afraid to use it.

Make good use of the stickers dont waste them like that. IF your gonna doodle then doodle on a newspaper.

Make them fuckers BIG and BOLD so you can see them from 500 feet away. Today I did one and drove way up the street and I could clearly see it still.

Bigger is better for stickers. If you do 30 around your town on street signs and generators, people will start to take notice of you. Its been 3 months since I started slapping and I know people notice cause My dad seen my work. He knows about my shit now and looks for it.

Keep it up bro.

Clockwork

6. Bowser

Bowser Senior Member

my buddy brought me home 4 big ass ups stickers that are completely blank, I cant wait to get started making some shit. But Im watching my kids today so I'll have to wait till nap time....lol

7. KMDEVERYDAY

KMDEVERYDAY Senior Member

8. toon_dragon

toon_dragon Senior Member

yea my blade is fine. but im usin just regular paper to do my stencil. i got some folder's, cerial boxes, and shoe boxes layin around ill use..... holy shit is that CHUCKY? ur right ur style is similar to mine. haha nice*

9. fitzy5814

fitzy5814 Senior Member

Does anyone know if you can print out stickers?
    i just thought of it
    like put the sticker where the paper would be
    and just print something onto it?

edit- yeah you can
    and they came out great.

10. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

11. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

is that samuel l jackson??

sir you definetly need to work on your stencils

and i have no idea what the thing to the left is

12. NEKO

NEKO Senior Member

either really badly cut on the chin
    or extremely bled

keep workin on it

13. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

yea my blade is fine. but im usin just regular paper to do my stencil. i got some folder's, cerial boxes, and shoe boxes layin around ill use..... holy shit is that CHUCKY? ur right ur style is similar to mine. haha nice* [/b][/quote]
    lol

I always get grilled on here cause my shit isnt TECH enough.
    Styles that are easier to read and are cleaner are more pleasing to the eye to me. I really have no will to create a burner. I just dont care all that much. I do like your style. If you would like any help then just add me to your friends list. And if you got myspace, Im at www.myspace.com/clockwork420

Im glad someone liked my stencil. I LOVE IT.

Chucky III When hes killing the barber with a straight blade.

Clockwork

14. KMDEVERYDAY

ok hold on it was my first fucking stencil man and mine sucks what about this GENTLEMANS :p chucky stencil that shit sucks i dont come through dissin nobody's work man 4 real
    first i did it on a piece of paper and it bleed bcuz i sprayed to much
    second i did it wit one of the most beat up box cutters in the world and if you actually saw it u would see it now that i fixed it it looks good

not tryin to say the chucky stencil sucks im sayin how that has messups in it and i aint just come out and say that fucking sucks man 4real chill......

15. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

First hard lesson in bombing science forums:

Dont be trashing my fucking work cause your stencil is toy. The chucky stencil is a icon or "character" I choose to use. I made that motherfucker from hand. Meaning I didnt find the thing on the net. Go spraying your bunk ass stencil around town you gonna be laughed at.

If someone's trashing your shit, then dont post it on here?!! DUH!

Your gonna get people saying shit you dont wanna hear. At least my stencil you can fucking tell who it is. Yours? It looks like hes got a cock in his hand.

Get some original shit son. And you are basically in the negative in rank here so shut your fuck hole before some all city dude curb stomps your fucking dome on your block.

Clockwork :lol:

:wub: :wub:

16. PeYGoNeR

PeYGoNeR Senior Member

17. freakshow

freakshow Senior Member

18. KMDEVERYDAY

wow alright not here to try to fight on the internet all i fuckign wanted to know was wat i could fix for the next time and 4real dont talk shit u dont know about 4real im in GA and trust u me aint nere a ni66a ready to bust on here

19. KMDEVERYDAY

nice stickers freakshow word i like the styles i ordered stickers like a week ago still aint came

shitt...................

20. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

If you wanted to fix it then dont be a dick about other peoples work. I wasnt gonna say a single bad thing about your still you fucking bit my shit.

If you want help ask. Dont be a bitch.

And stop talking about **** this and **** that, I really dont give a shit.
    Chances are I have probably met more dangerous toddlers on trikes with tassles and power puff girls stickers.

Give me a fucking break.
    By the way this is shit that I know about SAN. My stencils are legible.
    Want tips on how to make your shit look fresh? Go ask someone you havent thrashed today with your total of 9 posts big man.

Clockwork

And Im the one whos usually cool with the new tots. Ahhh fuck him. *GASPS* Hes gonna bust me!