Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Bowser

Bowser Senior Member

Dell is up pretty big here in columbus ohio

2. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

KMD and Clockwork- I reviewed your little argument. You both need to shut up and go your seperate ways.

KMD- People on here like to talk shit cuzz it's the internet. They bring there frustrations from life and get online and talk all hard cuzz they aren't in real life. Kinda how some people think they're talking to some hot chick and it turns out to be a 50 yr old man with hair on his back and nipple rings.... That's why the net sucks. Cuzz nobody acts real and everybody talks shit..... My point I'm getting to is you just need to have thicker skin about it. Yeah, dudes will piss you off from time to time, but whatever. Just do your thing. I'm sure you'll post plenty more flicks and some will get alot of positive feedback. And don't say any racial slur words in any manner on here cuzz if I saw it, I'd have to suspend you.

Clockwork- Quit saying "curb stomp" in your posts. And go easy on the kid... damn.... <_<

3. KMDEVERYDAY

KMDEVERYDAY Senior Member

i gotcha i just dont like some talkin mess on my first try

4. revs_LINY

revs_LINY New Member

this is a new stick i made. i made a few . comment? crits?
    ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c35_drivera09_th_DSCF009111111.jpg

5. KMDEVERYDAY

pretty good stencil nice.............

6. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

C3ZR you know I respect you alot. I understand what your saying. Nothing would have happened anyways if he didnt chop at my stencil. I didnt do a damn thing to deserve that?

If the toy wants to cry about how somone gave him neg crits, tell him not to post.

That was the only time I said curb stomp. Im not gonna be punked like a lil kid just cause hes mad about bad reviews. Not to mention, be racially discriminated against. Which if Im correct is not tolerated in this forum, Right?

I aint got no beef with him? You of all ppl on here would have known I woulda gave him advice if he knew how to politely ask for assistance.

Jesus, respect isnt too much to ask for is it? I understand CR.

Clockwork

7. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

dude its all good....if you had all those harsh enviornments and shit then you should have waited till you had theright shit..just keep workin on it and eventually it will end up nice lookin ;)

please tell me what the hell its supposed to be tho :D

and the chuky stencil does suck..but we all did at one point

8. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Lol like I said its a old stencil. You guys failed to mention that in ANY of the posts.

I cant believe that there are this many posts about this? I did it as an example for KEM. Not for all this BS. Especially to be compared to that stencil of some dude and his dong in his mitts.

Christ its almost funny.

And admit, its chucky your looking at. Not "Some dude."

WORK

9. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

C3ZR you know I respect you alot. I understand what your saying. Nothing would have happened anyways if he didnt chop at my stencil. I didnt do a damn thing to deserve that?

If the toy wants to cry about how somone gave him neg crits, tell him not to post.

That was the only time I said curb stomp. Im not gonna be punked like a lil kid just cause hes mad about bad reviews. Not to mention, be racially discriminated against. Which if Im correct is not tolerated in this forum, Right?

I aint got no beef with him? You of all ppl on here would have known I woulda gave him advice if he knew how to politely ask for assistance.

Jesus, respect isnt too much to ask for is it? I understand CR.

Clockwork [/b][/quote]
    I got nothing against you either but....

#1- Nobody in this thread should be calling anyone else a "toy" like it's some derogotory shit.. We're all toys in here, so when one person refers to another as a "toy", that person is getting ahead of himself.

#2- You referanced "curb stomp" in a post regarding Baper's now infamous "cock and balls" piece... :lol: ....I still laugh.... good times.... :wub:

#3- Nobody "racially discriminated against" you..... Don't blow it out of proportion.

Yeah, he kinda dissed your stencil, cuzz he was hot cuzz somebody dissed his. At the end of the post, he kinda backed of and said it didn't really suck tho. Doesn't that sort of equal a neg crit too? You got heated up just like he did... I can see where you're coming from tho. ;)

SHIFTED- That whole schpeel about the 50 yr old with the back hair and nipple rings wasn't about you... It was just about BS in general.

I think we've all gotten off on the wrong foot here. Why don't you guys come over for some cookies and milk and we'll have a group hug...

...Then I'll take off my shirt and show you my back hair and nipple rings.. :lol:

10. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

SWEET C3ZR I WUV YOU!

I know this now. I PMED him about it. I just said that I wanted a lil more respect thats all. Its all good now. I understand that.

No beef with no one. I just hope he understands about the ettiquette in the forums.

C3ZRS like the fucking bouncer at a club. He hears shit starting and he says " YO DIRTAY, best be nice to the peoples in HERR for I gots ta cut yaaas OUT!" Yah HERR MEH!?!

Im cool man. Im cool. :wub:

I think you still have to be one of the best MODS here.

Clockwork

11. messiah2k

messiah2k New Member

12. obseen

obseen Elite Member

13. Bowser

Bowser Senior Member

nice shit obseen

14. jerm_mtl

jerm_mtl Senior Member

15. gk1

gk1 Member

16. KMDEVERYDAY

17. paint fumes have rotted my brain

paint fumes have rotted my brain Senior Member

nice here if your american pop down to a dollar store and pick yourslf an xacto knife or if you're anywere else just go to a craft/art shop and ask for a hobby knife, should look like this and be hella sharp

[Broken External Image]:http://www.utrechtart.com/images/products/40462.jpg

18. KMDEVERYDAY

thank you i got a hand craft store by my house and i never knew what it was called

19. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Here Ill tell you what I think Is the best. I have used exacto knives before, and they go dull at the tips too easy. I dont fuck around when it comes to sharp crisp cuts. I use the 10 or a dollar razors. I know its kinda weird, but when you finish a stencil with it, either change sides and use the opposite side, of chuck it.

I never use a blade more than twice, cause then you gett ragged cuts and rips in your stencil material.

The new stencil you made is WAY better than the last one. What are you using to get the print? I use photoshop.

+++++++POSITIVE+++++++ CRITS!

Clockwork

20. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Develop a better design for a charatcer. That thing is super simple which is cool but It doesnt fit with that tag at all.

The tags nice though. I dont feel the character.

Work some more on it.

Clockwork