Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Billburg

Billburg Senior Member

2. Zoink

Zoink Member

3. gk1

gk1 Member

4. ras

ras Banned

yo that shits hot....u cud kinda put ur tag on the screen of the game boy...dope shit gk1 ;)

5. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Im lovin that gameboy stencil

6. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

7. toon_dragon

toon_dragon Senior Member

8. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Im feelin that..
    Try to make a wheat paste out of that ;)

9. toon_dragon

10. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

11. toon_dragon

12. toon_dragon

double post* sorry. didn't line up when i scanned.

13. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Thats pretty tight.
    Im guessing that is actual size?

14. gk1

gk1 Member

Thanks man. Were you think I ougta just put it on w/ a marker? or make a new stencil with it on there, cause i think puttin my name in the stencil would be hella tricky

15. KMDEVERYDAY

KMDEVERYDAY Senior Member

i am really pissed rite now aint please dont bite my idea but i want to make a stencil out of spike lee and fresh prince of bell air the spike one sayin a kmd joint like his movies ya know but i really can't find good large pictures of them because i want this big and im goin to texas so i need to put up something big any pictures the most i got is this
    [Broken External Image]:http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/492/child2fu3.jpg

at the bottom it should say a KMD joint

i needzzzzz mad help

16. gk1

gk1 Member

Thanks man. Were you think I ougta just put it on w/ a marker? or make a new stencil with it on there, cause i think puttin my name in the stencil would be hella tricky [/b][/quote]
    Like this maybe?

[Broken External Image]:http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8479/gamehandyrj2.jpg

17. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I love this stencil...Particularly cuzz I had that gameboy when it first came out. I was in 6th grade. Old school black and white....That bitch was soooo fire when it first hit the market! LOL....memories. I wish I still had it... Anyway, mad love for the stencil, no love for the tag. :( Sorry homie, I'm not gonna lie to you about it. The tag toy's it up hard, but the stencil is beautiful. If you haven't developed a handstyle yet, I would just use real plain letters. Infact, I have a pretty descent handstyle, but I often use straight letters for stencils and wheatpastes anyway, because it just fits better, but not all the time. That's my 2 cents, take it or leave it. ;)

old skool gameboy stencil= :wub: :wub: :wub:

18. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

theres the problem. no ones posts in the street art thread at all, but a lot of people post here. I thought I'd have a better chance getting comments/advice here.

19. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

I love this stencil...Particularly cuzz I had that gameboy when it first came out. I was in 6th grade. Old school black and white....That bitch was soooo fire when it first hit the market! LOL....memories. I wish I still had it... Anyway, mad love for the stencil, no love for the tag. :( Sorry homie, I'm not gonna lie to you about it. The tag toy's it up hard, but the stencil is beautiful. If you haven't developed a handstyle yet, I would just use real plain letters. Infact, I have a pretty descent handstyle, but I often use straight letters for stencils and wheatpastes anyway, because it just fits better, but not all the time. That's my 2 cents, take it or leave it. ;)

old skool gameboy stencil= :wub: :wub: :wub: [/b][/quote]
    poooooooooooooost it.

:)

20. gk1

gk1 Member

old skool gameboy stencil= :wub: :wub: :wub: [/b][/quote]
    Thanks for the advice. Will do. I've never known whether or not I have a decent handstyle cause there are no writers around here to learn from really ya know? And theres none to see thats up to learn from either, so I'm just kinda flyin by the seat of my pants there. Anyways, I'll hit up those simpler letters and I'm happy everyone likes this stencil, I know I sure do...

I hit up some pop machines with it today :lol: