Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Jet

Jet Elite Member

that's an even dumber thing to say.

Banksy is more famous that any graffiti writer ever was, his canvasses go for $300,000.

2. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

shit, banksy drops his shit in museums, and it gets cataloged and indexed as actual display pieces.

that's fucking gangster.

3. Jet

Jet Elite Member

haha yeah the rat with the spray paint display he did cracks me up

4. sprout

sprout Senior Member

what u think?, im still a toy but im improving.

stickers.....

Attached Files:

5. mas$

mas$ Elite Member

word man graffiti aint all about crushing shit with a spraycan, its more, i mean buffmonster, obey(shepard Fairy) banksy...i could go on and on, but if you can find yourself in posters so be it, eventually if you understand what u are doing, it will get u up, but dont go dissing what we do cus u so narrow minded and shit...if you wanna be narrowminded become a politician who pays more to get rid of graffiti than cracking down on crack dealers selling shit to 10 year olds..

rant of the day:)

6. in_the_red

in_the_red Senior Member

Sprout, I'd sketch more before you start making stickers. They're looking reasonably clean but you should definitely practice your letter structure more before you start sticking up stickers. You need to use bars.

7. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

8. Drakula

Drakula Elite Member

Nice character.It's well done but it's too cutesy.try and give it an attitude,maybe some angry eyes or a hat.Right now it looks like an illustration from a kids book.

9. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

thats how i like it. some of them have stovepipe hats and eyeliner, but i dont have pics. those pics are older.

10. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

dude, ur a fucking faggot...............ur that kid who bit neopets........for christ sakes, you're the kind of person that demeins the purpose of graffiti/street art(w.e ya'll wanna consider it)

i'll have some flix up once i get a chance to do some sticker paks(been busy wif school)

11. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

how is drawing a elephant without making it ugly as hell demeaning street art? yeur a little asshole who thinks hes a badass because yeu make stickers that are scary and not "cutesy" yeur gay cuz yeu think drawing elephants is gay. why dont yeu try to grow up a little. how old are yeu anyways? 14?

12. cerex89

cerex89 Senior Member

13. Citizin

Citizin Senior Member

wonder what obey uses for his posters. I know people say take your posters to a printer shop and theyll blow it up or whatever but I don't think he can really walkin there asking them to make a shitlaod of obey posters. Prints that big..I have no idea.

14. Fube

Fube Elite Member

if u got the money, they can do whatever.

15. Citizin

Citizin Senior Member

Well, yeah that's true..He pretty much advertises his clothing line with his posters I guess..Ide say alot of his shit is random people though..I don't know why people use his stuff..

16. TESTER

TESTER Senior Member

he probably silkscreens his own obey posters just simple ones, and he probably does get his blown up at a store.

17. Citizin

Citizin Senior Member

Mmm..Well I was wondering..I'm getting into posters because there clean and I just like them. Would asterbator be my best bet to get a normal sized poster? Because I dont want just a buch of tiny ones and if I just use the non digitized one it doesn't come out lean like I want..So woudl that be my best way to go or what?

18. in_the_red

in_the_red Senior Member

cerex, you have an awesome supply of stickers. I think you need to work on letter structure more though.

19. Saike

Saike New Member

s

my first sticker ever.
    pimpin my 35mm.

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2301_1561049080_bd3a4104fc.jpg

20. in_the_red

in_the_red Senior Member

That's quite cute but I'm not keen on the colours.