Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. klic

klic Elite Member

^reminds me of earn's new A. not calling you on a bite, just sayin. looking dope as usual though, you should start posting some flicks of them up. and did you send those zigs out yet?

2. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

So i got fucked with a 50 foot pole.
    So like 2 weeks ago i was pastin under this bridge and this cop rolls up so i bail through the woods and over the creek to another road and 2 cops were waiting for me and grabbed me i tried to get loose but got maced. Which sucks elephant balls. So they take me in and it turns out that they pulled my last couple sticker packs out from the mail and they had this big investigation goin on with all the writers in my area and they had pics of me pastin shit. So in the end i got charged with resisting arrest in one state and with vandalisim in 2 other states. I have so much fines and commuity survice to do. oh and the 2 other writers got caught 3 days ago. Ill be taking a break from getting ups for a year probally.

3. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

They pulled your shit out before or after you got booked?

Either way it's pretty fucked up they could do that.

I don't see why they even did, it's not like they could fuck up anyone else.
    Just because that a person gets a pack, doesn't mean they are putting them up on the streets.

Where the fuck do you live where they would book you for slaps, anyways?

4. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

If they opened your mail that's invasion of privacy, is it not?
    Either way...fuck the police

5. Oarsone-FFSC

Oarsone-FFSC Senior Member

yeah thats illegal to go threw peoples mail.

6. *NGONE*

*NGONE* Member

that sucks. dont they have to a warrant to search through ur stuff. ..
    heres some stickers ive been working on
    [​IMG][/IMG]

7. DUNSY

DUNSY Senior Member

damn man, that sucks more than a vacuum.
    i'll miss your stickers (or will you be making them but not putting em up?)
    ow yeah and Fuck the police !

tbone, really loving the sharks !

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  8. tbonebailey2711

tbonebailey2711 Senior Member

peacebomb - that really sucks it makes me want to get u up more u still gonna put in work and just trade.or if we have peacebomb slaps not put up are the like limited now? and I dont understand how they can go through the mail. there is nothing left in this country thats fukin private anymore. cant use phones, internet, and now the mail its real fukin deppressing and how do u have charges in two states was u runnin from one 2 the other? dude this is a sad fukin story to a good guy fuk this nation.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  9. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

Yea ill still be making stickers ill still send them out too I can still do that. Thats not illegal. but i wont be hardcore bombing like I was. I still dont understand why they pulled by mail or how they were alowed to myself.

10. tbonebailey2711

tbonebailey2711 Senior Member

damn, u guys the big boy sticker thread is gettin crazy again its like a damn soap opera on there. I am on the top of the newly posted toy list! LOL Like I think I am king or some shit. There are some real assholes in this world and I guess they think that its easy to get to people buy remarks over the web thats so funny.

11. Aekersaw

Aekersaw Senior Member

Yeah, theyve been whineing for a while now. About everything really, whos toy and whos not and some other bullshit. And they just making it worse. Its either toy and medicore work, no work, or bitching lol. Thats what the not-toy sticker thread is up to these days. I barely check it anymore because theres basically Vagrant, Germz, Cesk and theres dukeone and Mr. Switch who post from time to time, who are really worth going to the Big Boy thread to see. Like youre stuff is great tbone, no question about that. Youve got a variety that i havent seen on here alot. And give you a couple of months and people are going to jack off to your shit. And other guys on there, i mean theyre all good, but you really have to go back a few hundred pages to see that im talking about. I'm not great at all, thats why i dont even try to post up there, but ive been with that thread of shit long of a while. As creepy as it is, ive lerked that thread ever since Vagrant posted his first stickers, which was before he did flies and when he did a bite on Slob's work. Just so i could get down that whole scene right, learn history whatever. And back then the shit was dope man. Just straight up dope. With gesus, slob, parasites, spin, bien, werm2, chillen, man i could go on and on. And thats the quality work that should be on there. Thats what, as slap heads, lol, we should try to be. And if you think your work isnt worthy of being inbetween of slob and werm, then you shouldnt post there. And its a pissoff that the toy thread is dead half the time because alot of guys should be practicing pulling out new shit, trying out stuff, and asking for crits, getting ups, trying to reach the level of the big heads down at that thread. But that thread, no offence to the good writers on there, and those who have the respect and shit, but its pretty much shit these days. So theyre aint much to look up to. No wonder Slob posted a couple of flicks and left lol. So i get why someone like that asshole came and did a list, because that guy used to post up there when it was dope.

so yea end of rant.

I tried new things, made em bloody, holey and mossy
    View attachment 494954

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  12. quip

quip Senior Member

13. OctoVenom

OctoVenom Senior Member

have you slap any slap i sent you?

14. Aekersaw

Aekersaw Senior Member

15. BigBlueViolence

Do you have any gold or silver markers?
    Dental crowns would be pretty cool.

Also, do you want to do a trade?
    I dig those grimy teeth a fucking lot.

16. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

Thats fucked dude. You should definitely try to fight back. Thats just going too far looking in peoples mail. Hopefully you can turn that back around on them. But I feel you dude, I got chased last week. Outran some dyke bitch easily, but she called 7 of her friends on me. For tickets..
    The cops here dont have much to do. Fuck. The. Police.
    They need to fuck with real criminals.

17. BigBlueViolence

Praise Detroit for being a shithole and giving the police real problems.

18. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

Your lucky, this city has no cool spots. Pigs are everywhere. Their undereducated and fucking ignorant. All around, this city blows dick. Cops will under go stupid investigations to catch writers all the time. The cops here even raid clubs, to find people underage. They seriously have NOTHING to do. I hope they all get shot in the line of duty. I don't have any respect for pigs, and I never will. The one time I actually needed them to help me, they didn't do anything. But if its them wanting my money, seven fucking cops come.

19. zenne

zenne Elite Member

vagrants nothing special, really. he only has 3 different slaps. the only reason people think he's god or something is because he gets an incredible about of ups.

peacebomb, i never got a pack from you... you gonna send me one? lol, pm for addy, im sure you need it again.

BY THE WAY, STOP PUTTING MY SHIT UP IF IVE TRADED WITH YOU.

i have a new name. well, its old, im going back to it. my name is zennegen again. if you want to do trades, im still doing stencils and stuff, so hit me up for trades. im sending packs out real soon.

20. klic

klic Elite Member

so your asking me not to put up any of your slaps anymore?