Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Aekersaw

Aekersaw Senior Member

Nah. I dont think its that, not to go sit on his dick, but im a big fan of his shit and have been for a while. Hes got a very good and orginal charac, something thats pretty hard to get down. Theres quality in his quantity and thats dope. Have you ever gotten a pack form him? Seen his slaps like live? Theres shading and color mixin and its pretty sick. Hes got talent and hes dedicated. Hes also good with stencil, hes done a couple of multi layer stencil that were pretty decent too. I dont know, dont go dissing him because he doesnt have that big of a variety. Hes not god, obviously, but hes one of the good heads in the big boy thread.

2. zenne

zenne Elite Member

no worries, im sending you a new pack :]

3. klic

klic Elite Member

oh right, i forgot about our other trade

4. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

i've got some silver decos if you want em...what do you want to give for them?
    edit: oh were you just asking him if he had any??

5. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

6. tbonebailey2711

tbonebailey2711 Senior Member

aekersaw- i see what you are saying and agree with it for the most part. I dont have skills like those guys. But then again if all the people with halfway decent shit thats not of the 4 or 5 really talented guys on there then there wouldnt be a thread anymore. Vagrant is the only one that really posts alot out of the guys you listed germz might post once a week dukeone maybe twice a week and so on. at that rate there would be at most 10-12 posts a week. I have been all the way through the thread little by littleand u are so right it has completely changed but the guys that used to be on there are long gone. Maybe there should be an intermediate sticker thread because sometimes there is a huge different in talent from the toy thread and the big boy thread. I think there are a lot of fellas on the toy thread that have skills more than a toy but not quite the quality that you are talkin about. And the same thing on the big boys thread too not good enough to hang with them but dont really belong in the toy thread either. You guys know what I mean.

I do think Vagrant has MAD TALENT, SKILLS, AND UPS. and for the most part decent ideas and opinions.

7. Aekersaw

Aekersaw Senior Member

No man i totaly get what you mean. But we cant really go on and make like 3 sticker threads. We dont have enough guys. Thats what sucks about this.

8. -Dank-DK-

-Dank-DK- Elite Member

dude 2 vandalism charges your lucky i got caught on cam throwin up a throwie and the stupid pigs got me with 18 more
    i went to jail for a day and a half haha that was nothing just boring as balls and they gave me a pencil with no eraser i was really

9. Boogs

Boogs Senior Member

10. klic

klic Elite Member

thanks for the ups newk

11. zenne

zenne Elite Member

packs going out to tbone and klic tomorrow.if i owe you, remind me. otherwise, ill know your toy ass quit graff already.

12. tbonebailey2711

tbonebailey2711 Senior Member

Yea newk thanks you post the most sweet combos of people i know and have traded with i bet ur town has lots of stickers huh? Where u from?

13. zenne

zenne Elite Member

got danks pack today...

14. F$$$22

F$$$22 Senior Member

15. klic

klic Elite Member

16. F$$$22

F$$$22 Senior Member

Klic,

eyes look dope on those new ones, I'm gonna try to put up the "frogpaste" tonight if i don't get to banged up... let's see how it looks on the wall, thanks.

F

17. klic

klic Elite Member

those arent mine, thats a pack i got from beeztrosko. it would be cool to see that 'frogpaste' of yours up on a wall though, make sure you get a picture

18. F$$$22

F$$$22 Senior Member

of course, i'll see what i can make happen...

cool combo

19. klic

klic Elite Member

sent out packs today to dank and jaskal.. shiit i need to get a camera

20. Aekersaw

Aekersaw Senior Member

F$$$22 : looks sick, post pics after youre done, im curious as to how its gonna look