Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. strongman

strongman Senior Member

dude those circles look horrible. So choppy, work on your lines. And drop the house, its stupid.

2. strongman

strongman Senior Member

Oh and the tag looks dumb. So jagged, needs to be smoother and cleaner.

3. strongman

strongman Senior Member

4. EDGEx585

EDGEx585 Senior Member

5. strongman

strongman Senior Member

6. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

^looks good, try to make the outside line cleaner, more curved. otherwise nice stuff.

7. strongman

strongman Senior Member

8. SophLife

SophLife Senior Member

Sticker I just made, some anatomy problems, but overall it turned out better than expected for a free hand

Before color:
    Fragile Bodies 2 (610x387).jpg

After color:
    Fragile Bodies 1 (608x505).jpg

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  9. EDGEx585

EDGEx585 Senior Member

not bad for a quick sketch, you may want to make the main lines a little darker though depending on how big it is, give it a little more definition so people can recognize what it is easily

10. strongman

strongman Senior Member

Why is time an issue here? It shouldn't matter how much time it took you to make something. Stop saying shit like, "Oh it looks like that cuz it was quick" fucking bullshit.
    You could spend days on a painting and it could still look like shit. Time aint whats important, its about skill.

11. SophLife

SophLife Senior Member

Actually time is a major factor, not just because it's limited, but because of what skill you can show in a certain amount of time. It's much more impressive to make an amazing piece in a couple of minutes or hours than a few days. And in this line of art time can make the difference between getting arrested and finishing up and getting out. Now I understand this is only a sticker done in the comfort of my own home, but it's a test of how fast I can think of a design and put it onto paper with enough detail to get my point across. But honestly whether you think it's impressive or not doesn't matter to me, so unless you have actual critts about my work don't talk about it, because that's all I'm here for.

12. EDGEx585

EDGEx585 Senior Member

...when the general topic is graffiti, where an important element is getting up as much as you can and NOT GETTING CAUGHT, time is a factor. whether its piecing or throws or getting stickers done so you have them to put out there. not everyone has hours a day to spend on stickers or mediocre paintings of the same lame character, some people actually have real life shit to deal with too. stop trolling this thread spewing whatever trash criticism you can without actually saying anything constructive, and then wonder why no one replies when you post shit.

13. strongman

strongman Senior Member

Nah I disagree, time isn't important. But hey that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

14. strongman

strongman Senior Member

15. strongman

strongman Senior Member

It was really bumpy, I wish it was smoother..

16. strongman

strongman Senior Member

If I tried using sand paper, it would rub the paint off.

17. strongman

strongman Senior Member

Hey guys I made this new one recently. Would like some crits. I kind of messed up on the mouth though.

afarm6.staticflickr.com_5491_12511015813_b400dd40cd.jpg

18. strongman

strongman Senior Member

I used a paint marker, thats why the lines are shaky!

19. Lich

Lich Senior Member

Nice man, looking good. Maybe try to do some different concepts tho? Just a thought

20. strongman

strongman Senior Member