Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

That's what's up.

2. strongman

strongman Senior Member

Shitty designs. They don't look clean and look totally rough.
    Too plain and too boring. It's already been done countless times. Come up with something more unique or something.

3. Abe13

Abe13 Senior Member

I think you're missing the point. It's branding. It's an iconic logo. You're not looking for a dead on replica of the original, it's supposed to be funny. You recognize the outline of the art, not what's in it on logos. Since I've posted in this thread, you've done nothing but be negative about what I've done. Maybe in not a sticker expert, but I'm pretty happy with what I accomplished.

4. strongman

strongman Senior Member

Great, that's great you're happy. I'm happy with what I make too, even if most people hate it. Artists make art for art sakes. I'm doing what I do for me.

But you're posting it on here, where people like me can be a critic. Go ahead and blast my work, I'd actually like that. I welcome all forms of criticism. I'd rather have someone tell me the dirty truth than say barely anything.

Honestly, I don't like your designs. What point are you trying to make? Because to me, it doesn't make any sense like at all. The designs look boring and too cliche. Artists have used the starbucks logo countless times. All you did was add guns and your name. It's already been done before and you've added nothing new. It's pretty lame. And the lines look really fuzzy and not clean. The white is mushed together around the guns and doesn't look good. The letters look awful. What the hell is going on with that E? Needs a lot of work.

5. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Senior Member

6. strongman

strongman Senior Member

Your letters look really sloppy. And do your fill in right, don't just scribble it in half ass. That just makes you look lazy and shitty.
    I can't even tell what your name is. Illegible. Yeah I know graffiti is like that, but with your letters they are just so bad that they are illegible.

7. EDGEx585

EDGEx585 Senior Member

avoiding another PSA for everyone just to ignore strongman... heres this:

i want to put together a mini-zine (4.25”x5.5”) kind of thing and i want outside content to fill it up. if you got any stickers of any kind that you want to throw in, please do. label 228s, hellos, gold borders, plain white stickers, whatever, i don’t care if its a tag, characters, a whole fucking piece or whatever, i want it, either a physical copy or a high quality scanned picture, the only thing that i won’t be including is anything past the edge of the stickers (what its slapped on, background, etc.).
    inbox me and we will figure out how you wanna get it to me. and obviously if you send something ill get a couple copies of the finished thing when i get them printed!

8. strongman

strongman Senior Member

Dude, you're just asking for free stuff which is not cool. Fuck off.

9. Friidom

Friidom Senior Member

ha strongman you are crackin me up with how intense you are being in the fucking sticker thread. who's gonna be mad about handing out a few stickers for free? its not like a stack of blanks its just some slaps with your own shit on it. chill the fuck out.

the zine thing could be a cool idea. i'll bang out a few stickers this weekend and hit you with a pm

10. EDGEx585

EDGEx585 Senior Member

yeah strongman if you are under the impression that i either want stickers just to get free shit or that anything you do deserves to have any kind of price tag on it then you need your fucking head checked...

anyway friidom that would be cool just pm me

11. strongman

strongman Senior Member

It's just bullshit asking for free shit for some bullshit "zine".

12. EDGEx585

EDGEx585 Senior Member

13. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

internet tough guys r kuhl

14. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

haven't traded in a while anyone down?

15. BridgeRat

BridgeRat Senior Member

Picture 15.jpg These look the sloppiest next too eachother, alone they're not so bad. I'm thinking about capping off the lower extension of the 'E' but im unsure

16. BridgeRat

BridgeRat Senior Member

Capped off the support bars on the 'A' and the 'E's extension on the stickers above, makes them a bit more legibal. Picture 15.jpg

17. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

you can barely even read them still.... go with simpler letters

18. BridgeRat

BridgeRat Senior Member

^ I don't know what's so hard to read about them now, there's two bars going up and one going across-It's not 'complicated'

19. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

nobody can read your shit dude

20. strongman

strongman Senior Member

It's not complicated, it just looks like shit.