Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

yea ive thought about the friends house thing....or maybe when there asleep

2. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

anyway another idea i have is making an aim guy holding a can of spraypaint and another aim guy with a nightstick chasing him

3. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

:huh:

Yeah, I'm the idiot. He's the one who didn't get what I was talking about. Just because he's got a lot of posts, that doesn't translate into making awesome stencils or even knowing what the fuck you're doing. I could post all day about how one of my balls hangs lower than the other, it doesn't make me Logan Hicks.

And they're not "complex" stencils. Obviously, you've never seen any of the stencils I've posted. With the exception of that Jimi Hendrix image, they're all pretty basic. I didn't think he'd make the Hendrix one into a stencil, I was refering to the other 3.

mmmmkay?

B)

4. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

anyone think that the cop aim guy chasing the guy with spraypaint aim guy is any good?

5. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

if by good, you mean overplayed, then yeah, definitely.

6. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

someone else uses it?

7. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

the whole writer gettin chased or w/e with a cop has been done to death and then dug up and pissed on and raped and then thrown back in the the hole

8. -testify-

-testify- Senior Member

9. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

:huh:

Yeah, I'm the idiot. He's the one who didn't get what I was talking about. Just because he's got a lot of posts, that doesn't translate into making awesome stencils or even knowing what the fuck you're doing. I could post all day about how one of my balls hangs lower than the other, it doesn't make me Logan Hicks.

And they're not "complex" stencils. Obviously, you've never seen any of the stencils I've posted. With the exception of that Jimi Hendrix image, they're all pretty basic. I didn't think he'd make the Hendrix one into a stencil, I was refering to the other 3.

mmmmkay?

B) [/b][/quote]
    haha... calling me an idiot because I didn't know what you were talkin about? Of course I know what a fucking stencil is you retard, I was just poitning out the stupid comment you made thinkin they were gonna be stencils.

10. Think281

Think281 Member

I need help turning this into a stencil. I have it all converted and such but I have islands and I can't figure out how to remove them without making it hard to understand the stencil.

[Broken External Image]:http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k179/Think281/Clock.jpg

Any ideas? I'm pretty toy at this stenciling thing so go easy on me!

11. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

You think it was stupid of me to think these could be turned into stencils?!?

If you're calling me an idiot for thinking he was going to make these into stencils, then you better take a good fucking look in the mirror. You're the fucking dumbass if you think it's stupid. I should make these stencils myself and post them, just so you could be schooled.
    View attachment 224373
    View attachment 224374
    View attachment 224375

12. some guy from NCI...

haha... go on then... but those out... but you'll have to do something about the islands you moron. Thats why they're so obviously fuckin posters.

13. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

wow, have you ever heard of doing more than one layer?!?!?!?!?!?

god, and you're the one whose supposed to "know his shit" cause he's got a lot of posts? like I said before, just cause you post a lot doesnt make you good at stenciling. this is one of those cases.

say it with me:

TWO LAYERS

yeah, im SUCH a dumbass for thinking they're stencils, you're the one not thinking outside the box. But I forgot, this is the TOY stencil thread. It's not your fault.

14. Think281

Think281 Member

Duh 2 layers! Nevermind I don't need help with mine anymore!

15. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

Glad I could help. :D

16. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

stencils are so lame, i cant even see why people are arguing about them

17. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

eh, people hate what they dont understand.

18. aces

aces Elite Member

Not that I really want to get involved with this argument but I know shit about graff (I'm still a toy) and that's why I have a lot of posts. I don't know shit about stenciling so I could easily think that it wasn't possible to make stencils out of those but yea whatever I don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about.

19. some guy from NCI...

haha

At which point did I say my high post count made me "know my shit"

Say it with me:

Bye Bye.

20. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

i hate what i dont think looks good or takes any artistic ability. but thats just me