Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Stencils, Stickers, Posters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by S2!, Feb 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

i love your stuff cezr its really good ill be posting some stuff soon i havent been able to really work on much but i have done some canvas's and some sketch cause the cops got my black book

2. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

haha yeeh i havent got the marker skills as i said... i jus started sketching recently and most days i have no time to do neways cuz i work so damn much its insane.. but ya im workin on my blackbook more b4 i waste my stickers away.. aswell i have shit markers... there my brothers school brand.. ne suggestions where i can get good markers for sketchin like walmart or some shit like that?

enuff of my rambling peace

3. Learninitup

Learninitup Senior Member

haha yeeh i havent got the marker skills as i said... i jus started sketching recently and most days i have no time to do neways cuz i work so damn much its insane.. but ya im workin on my blackbook more b4 i waste my stickers away.. aswell i have shit markers... there my brothers school brand.. ne suggestions where i can get good markers for sketchin like walmart or some shit like that?

enuff of my rambling peace [/b][/quote]
    Hobby lobby, michaels any craft store pretty much. at both of those places they have them out individually incase you wanna "borrow" them. otherwise u can pay the 5 bucks a piece

4. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

just go 2 an office supply store or go on the net and type in art store in the yellow pages or w/e and then get directions to it.

5. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

6. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

I know you didn't say it... oooooooo you're an "advanced member"... so what? I dont care how many posts you have.

And, I'm dropping it.... just next time, stfu is you don't know what you're talking about

<!--QuoteBegin-some guy from NCI...
    @Oct 1 2006, 05:03 PM
    Of course I know what a fucking stencil is you retard, I was just poitning out the stupid comment you made thinkin they were gonna be stencils.[/quote]

Cause they COULD be made into stencils. Dumbass.

BYE BYE

7. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

i hate what i dont think looks good or takes any artistic ability. but thats just me [/b][/quote]
    hahaha, if all the stencils you've seen are from here, then I can see where you're coming from. But there are some good ones out there, check out this gallery on Stencil Revolution... just some examples, not the best but hey

http://www.stencilrevolution.com/photopost...me=9999&way=asc

8. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

Hobby lobby, michaels any craft store pretty much. at both of those places they have them out individually incase you wanna "borrow" them. otherwise u can pay the 5 bucks a piece
    [/quote]
    r these ne good? from the michaels store n i belive i have one around me but who knows lol

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/display...oductNum=fa0386

9. Shizah

Shizah Senior Member

If you go to a michaels get Deccos and Painters they are usually next to eachother and hopefully they arent locked up. I think those sharpies suck.

10. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I'm baaack. You nigguhs didn't even know I was gone.. <_<

Any way, You don't even need to cook up wheatpaste. I switched up and use Shepard Fairey's (OBEY Giant) recipe now. Golden Harvest Teknabond wallpaper paste. Most hardware stores carry it. $3.75 will make you a fat batch of ooowey gooey. toss a little bit into a water bottle and add water. Shake vigorously and let sit.

My masterfuckinpiece is almost comeplete. I'll post pics when it's done. B) Haawwt, and HUGE.... Peace out my nigglets.

11. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

dont leave us c3zr the noodles will get cold! :(

12. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

This poster is about 5 1/2 feet tall. I have the perfect spot for it (although I'm probably gonna get popped putting it up, but it's well worth it to me. It's a dedication poster.

I'm putting a smaller poster beneath it that will say...

"Dedicated to the 2 little girls
    who were hit by bullet fragments
    from a drive-by as they slept in their beds...
    ....Don't stop dreaming..."

Love, Cezr.

It's going up not far from where they live...

[Broken External Image]:http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9885/im000274yt0.jpg

13. prank

prank Senior Member

14. elba

elba Senior Member

Your writing is pretty sick..

15. prank

prank Senior Member

i hope that is not sarcastic

16. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

yo cezr, thats sick. mad respek homie ;)

17. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

hahaha, if all the stencils you've seen are from here, then I can see where you're coming from. But there are some good ones out there, check out this gallery on Stencil Revolution... just some examples, not the best but hey

http://www.stencilrevolution.com/photopost...me=9999&way=asc [/b][/quote]
    i respect stencils that are multilayered or have a point like banksy. but any thing with one layer is just wack unless it is very detailed but i still dont think that it takes anywhere as much artistic ability as a throw or piece, then again its just my opinion

18. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

sharpies are about 2 times better than decos. buy the fucken sharpies

19. beke

beke Senior Member

20. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

The hell ? sharpies are better then decos? where the fuck did you hear that? Sharpies are just some cheap ass ink , decos are paint, and they dont fade.