Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trading

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Sep 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

BUMP
    Ill's shit is bomb. His Inside Job stains way hard. Ill cop some pics tomorrow.
    But if you're thinking 'bout trading with him dont hesitate, fool is legit.

2. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

AND ON YOUR WAY OUT OF THE STORE ,GET GRABBED BY SECURITY AND 'HEAD' ON OVER TO THE NICE HOLDIN CELL WHERE THEY'RE GONNA READ THE LIST OF CHARGES YOU*****RACKED*****CAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO SEND A COUPLE STICKERS TO SOMEONE FOR A 'FREE' MOP.I DIDN'T HEAR ANYONE COMPLAIN OR SAY ANYTHING TILL YOU DID.HAVE FUN TRYING TO GET BAIL MONEY FOR A BUNCH OF RETAIL THEFTS INSTEAD OF JUST SENDING A FEW STICKERS TO SOMEONE...THAT REEEEAAAAAALLLYY MAKES ALOT OF SENSE !!! ANYONE DOWN FOR SPENDIN SUMMER IN THE FUCKIN COUNTY??!! NOT ME.....I'D RATHER BE TRADING A COUPLE STICKERS FOR A ***FREE***MOP....

3. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

AND I ALSO HAVE NEW INK THAT I AM PUTTING OUT WITH A FRIEND OF MINE WHO OWNS A GRAF SHOP HERE IN PHILLY. IT IS INK NOT FAKE-ASS ACRYLIC BEING PASSED OFF AS OIL-BASED PAINT OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE SOME OTHER COMPANIES PUT OUT...ANYONE INTERESTED IN TRADING SOME JUST PM ME...I ONLY HAVE THE LAVENDER RIGHT NOW ,BUT WE WILL HAVE ABOUT 5 - 6 MORE COLORS SOON AND I WILL TRADE THOSE ALSO... ai229.photobucket.com_albums_ee317_mizerkone_S4020858.jpg

4. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

Not even worth getting heated over man. Muse will always be a prick. Hes a High School chump claimer who acts hard to cover up the fact that he lives in bumfuck north carolina. just met him be.

5. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

looks dope, pics on how it writes?

@illadelph

6. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

I'LL REPHRASE THAT THEN.....ANYONE WANTING TO *****TRADE*****STICKERS FOR THE MOPS PM ME.THE *****SHIPPING*****WILL BE *****FREE*****MEANING YOU *****WILL NOT HAVE TO GIVE,PAY,TRADE,SEND,EXTEND,TRANSFER OR LOAN*****ANYTHING FOR THEM!!! SEE...MUSE JUST CLEARED EVERYTHING UP FOR ALL OF US!!! WE SHOULD GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE TO HIM!!! AND JUST THINK...MOST OF YOU WERE CALLING HIM ALL THOSE NASTY NAMES.....

7. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Illadelph is good peoples....

8. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

.....TAGGIN TREES AND TRACTORS AND FARMS AND SHIT LIKE THAT HUH CUZ?? 8]

9. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

Ur an idiot. Do u even know how to rack? Most store pilocies are u cant take up to $25 and al,l they can do is ban u from the store, no cops.

U have NO idea wat ur talking about.

To bad i live in a city and im not in highschool...

++All my shit is still up for trade, minus a few slaps.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  10. balls deep

balls deep Senior Member

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn laSst time i traded i sent my shit and the kid never send back anything and i havent heard a word from him yet

11. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

Its not worth it to some of us who are older and have alot more to lose. I really dont want a fucking felony, or even a misdemeanor for that matter, staining my record and tarnishing my resume, over some little marker bullshit. Im a grown ass fucking man, i have two jobs, i dont have any reason to steal anything. I respect businesses and the people who work for them. In the two stores i work at, the company's loss percentage is reflected in the pay of the manager directly, and the rest of the staff indirectly by the number of hours corporate will dedicate to our store. Your only taking food off the table of the people who work their. Big fucking Michaels or WalmART doesnt give a fuck. Just have some respect.

And honestly, all you kids talk about "stickin it to the man" and "fuck tha police", fucking go out there and buy your shit and dont give them something to do. They love arresting little punk-ass bitches.

Next time you go into a store, just buy a big fucking stash and let everyone know you're gonna go out bombing with it. They cant do shit, cept fuckin squirm in their tighty whities. That to me is sticking it to the man.

Those policies also only apply to people under 18, and most of the time (besides the obvious WalmART) that shit is kept very private. If you can tell me every store that has that exact rule, and the dollar amount they set im sure we would all love to know.

12. [phenom5]

[phenom5] Senior Member

amaddox.xmission.com_keyboard4.jpg

:)

jk brah, pm'd you about that lavender, stuff looks hot

13. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

14. illadelph

illadelph Elite Member

HERE'S A FLICK OF HOW THE LAVENDER INK RUNS. IT'S FUCKIN MEAN AS HELL...NICE LONG CLEAN DRIPS THAT DRIP PRETTY FAR DOWN... ai229.photobucket.com_albums_ee317_mizerkone_S4020861.jpg

15. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

damn. clean as fuck. i dig that shit.

16. SAID

SAID Moderator

no beef but,
    BUMP!

17. Case-One

Case-One Senior Member

yeah that ink looks fresh, lovin the color

18. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

hes not usiing caps lock, the forum doesnt allow it. its a common virus for computers

19. SAID

SAID Moderator

hmmm okay then,
    my bad.

20. MUSEone

MUSEone Elite Member

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008