Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Train Security

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shampoo, Jul 16, 2004.

Share This Page

1. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

i've always wondered if you have rubber soles in your shoes would the third rail affect you?

2. Tony

Tony Elite Member

rubber is not a conductor, so no. unless you trip and fall, or take a piss on the thrid rail, you should be fine.

3. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

There was a myth around that if your pissed on the third rail your piss would conduct electricity and fry you to death. They did an elaborate set-up to recreate this using a dummy with some elaborate piss system using real urine and it didn't work. There were things set up in the dummy to check the electrcity rates and shit. Even if you were to stand in a puddle with no shoes and piss on the 3rd rail you would survive.

4. Tony

Tony Elite Member

yeah, it was on that show myth busters. its because the urine was going into droplets before it hit the rail this it never made full contact with the body. standing in a puddle with no shoes has nothing to do with it. had they had a steadty stream of urine (which they fixed in the end, and the dummy got electricuted) you would die or get seriously injured. and when you have to pee really bad, such as the myth were the guy had to pee in the station, obviously he had to go pretty bad, it would come out faster and in a more concentrated stream, not turning into droplets at the end and he would be electricuted.

if you dont belive me go piss on an electric fence and we will see who is right.

5. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

ahh i remember that now...ya it was the droplets that messed it up then they fixed it. My brain is in a haze right now soooo i forget alot of stuff. Myth Busters is a funny show....they showed how some guys escaped from Alcatraz a long time ago and its crazy shit.

6. Tony

Tony Elite Member

yes with a raft made of rain coats and a modifyed accordian to pump it up. held together with contact cement they took from the wood shop.

7. skan.nashville

skan.nashville Senior Member

8. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

and how they had to be deadly silent every single night trying to make that thing...and not to mention that the one inmate was a genious and he figured out the when the tide would be just right to get him to shore. Crazy fucker.

9. Tony

Tony Elite Member

alot of peiople think because your in prison that makes you stupid. some of the smartest people you will ever meet are in prison, they just chose to use there knowledge to do other things.

10. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

:wub: Tony :wub:

11. kildaillest

kildaillest Senior Member

hmm...freight yards have SOME security during the day(obviously) but at night there isnt much of anything...and if you can find a lay-up you can hit it at allmost anytime in the day :)

12. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

At night freight yards are damn dead around here.... You could set off a small bomb and no one would know it. But the ocassional stray rabid pit bull is kinda' deterring.

13. Shampoo

Shampoo New Member

I've never checked the security of the freights around... but they shouldnt be very protected

but I'm gonna check more before hitting them of course

14. neurosis

neurosis Senior Member

boston has the oldest subway system in the country. and it's pretty impossible to hit the trains these days. all the walls above ground on the blue line, however... yummmmy

15. cyens

cyens Senior Member

I almost got caught by bike cops at this yard with mud road....this was sooooo fucken anoying and unsuspected

16. hashy

hashy Senior Member

heard about a bloke who pissed off a bridge over the traks and he hit the overhead wires. ouch :blink:

17. COLA

COLA Senior Member

Does anyone know how to hit up the montreal metro?? There have been some nicve peices!

18. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

haha oh ya u just walk in the door on the north side obviousley... i do it all the time

19. shyone

shyone Elite Member

erlier on in this thread there was talk about the electric rail, well if you look on my signiture picture that guy's knee is right next to the ''3rd rail" that is the one carrying all the electricity and even if youy do wear rubber shoes you would still die because the electricity is so meany volts that it can still get through rubber less that 50cm thick (about 25 inches) so don't try it!!

20. neurosis

neurosis Senior Member

how do people on here not even know what a 3rd rail is?