Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

tryin to make a dolla outa 15 cents - Scams & Hustlin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RuSo, Jun 4, 2007.

Share This Page

1. STFUPPERCUT

STFUPPERCUT Senior Member

Say what you want about how he speaks, but when it comes down to it this "kid" happend to make a pit stop in my town one day. i still see his tags up to this date which has gotten my respect. n if u thinks hes fucked up or foreign or someshit man you dont even know half of how fucked he really is. Just remember when your judging people, graffiti artists probably got the most fuck up personality's and lives.... dont we?

Also to relate to this topic, today i was pasting liek mad so i jsut walekd into mcdons told them i was thero the drivethro with my dad 5 minutes ago and they forgot his drink.

Yesterday also when i was blitzed i noticed a sign that said "Any large sub for 5$", i proceeded into the store asking for a any large sub for 5 dollars. When she asked me the kind i wanted i said cold cut, the bitch made my shit when she asked if that was all i said mhmmm. Then the shit came to 5.65$ just as i suspected, i explained how the sign said any sub for 5$. She started gettin all bitchy and said that the sub cost 5 but the government needs there share too. Then i started to get pissed and said "then the sub doesnt scaully cost 5$ then does it, its more like 6$" n started rambling on about how its false advertising and on the sign it should say " not including taxes".

Anyways i got my sub and it was fucknig delicous.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  2. oijohnz

oijohnz Member

beat up dorks on the playground for milk money

3. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

Wow, I got an idea. How about just getting a job?

4. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

And why don't you stop writing on other people's shit while you're at it?
    Fucking punk kids.

5. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

Im just sayin, instead of scamming and hustling get a job. When you get the check at the end of the week or whatever it will probably be 50 times more than you were making doing the bottle scam or whatever. It will also add to your confidence. Make you feel a little more like a normal person. Probably get a little more respect from the parents if you still live at home. Whats wrong with that?

6. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

this made me laugh. you've got life all fucked up.

fuck making 120 dollars a week at a restaurant or some shit.

7. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

""this made me laugh. you've got life all fucked up.""

And this is funny for me to read. Its not just the money your making. Its a sence of accomplishment. An honest days work. I guess a sence of pride. You out scamming and writing on walls for life and Im working every day and buying and renovating real estate and I have life fucked up????:eek:

8. Flawless Victory

Yeah, because you are on a graffiti forum.

9. Tony

Tony Elite Member

you dont sound like a graffiti writer to me.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  10. Flawless Victory

You forgot this one.

11. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

Its just opinions. Thats what our forum here is all about here fellas. :D And I thought the last one bout the azz kickin was kind of funny.

12. Flawless Victory

Yeah, but do you or do you not write graffiti?

13. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

I already posted my work on the forum here. See if you can find it pencil dick

14. notorious_rame

notorious_rame Member

What ive been doin. Kinda a scam.

At my school thers not alotta writers but the ones that are are for shit so they kinda look up to me and anything i say is like gold to them. Soo i sell them ironlak for like 8 bucks a can all i do is tell them to save there lunch money and shit. I sell those fools all kinds of stupid shit and they buy it.

Oh and i just figured out that bombingscience forums arnt blocked by the school computers.

15. Flawless Victory

Pencil dick, huh?
    How's 5th grade going, dude?
    you guys getting 2 recesses nowadays or only 1?

16. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

Alrighty then. Can we get back on topic here? :rolleyes:

17. Tony

Tony Elite Member

you posted a picture of a spot that "got buffed the next day" (buff picture included) and then you posted EXACTLY where it was located

they were also terrible pictures, the kind of pictures a police officer who hasn't a clue what he's doing behind a camera would take for evidence....

dont worry, i know its your job to come to places like bombing science and try to stir shit up in the graffiti world, spreading rumors.. talking trash and trying to get bits of information out of people... or maybe you're just a loser ass cop who does all this in his spare time?

good luck with your home renovations faggot
    aseoulcurry.files.wordpress.com_2008_06_bob_the_builder.jpg

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  18. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

^he's a buffer. ban this cunt!

19. Flawless Victory

Yeah, I think he's a buffer trying to stir up shit.
    He's mad because we are better at making shit look ugly than he is.

20. inker555

inker555 Senior Member

What is a buffer anyway? :confused: Ban me? Hey, this is my forum just like its yours. Cant we get along? All I suggested was getting a job would be easier and more convienent to some. Then these guys started accusing me of being a cop and a 5th grader. I was just starting to feel at home around here. I guess Ill stop giving advice and then see what avenue you travel. Gee, cant even help anyone anymore.