Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ukas - Caught writing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ukas, Mar 1, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Ukas

Ukas New Member

Hello! I am new to this forum, it seems interesting. But I have a question : )

I have been writing Ukas for about 10 months, and I got caught 4 days ago.
    The police took pictures of me and my friend and my art.

Do you think I should change my tag? My thought is if I keep writing the same tag, the police will know who has done it.

What do you think?

2. spraynpray

spraynpray Member

absolutely change it, and I would lay low for a while, don't tag in that same town or jurisdiction where you got caught.. go to other places..

3. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

They have to prove you did it if you get caught again. Dont write in the same jurisdiction as mentioned above. Keep your tag. They still have to prove you did that specific thing that specific time, and if no one is there to see it no one can prove it. Keep writing the same tag but go further away when you paint.

4. Ukas

Ukas New Member

I love my tag, but it's kind of risky... I don't know, I guess I will have to stop tagging on busses, trains, etc.
    I completely ignore cameras.

5. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

Most of these famous writers get arrested several times and they still write it. Re think where you write graffiti

6. ajan9r

ajan9r Member

keep it going

7. Bombthesystem123

Bombthesystem123 Member

That is a beautiful gif