Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Under The Influence Of...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LOST, Oct 10, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

yeah, its like when you have to fart, and you REALLY wanna fart, so then you force and squeeze it out, but in the end its just all crap. what cope movie was that, das?

2. LOST

LOST Senior Member

gesus krist, i started typing a repy to your post right after i saw you r 1st post

i know what some of you are talking about, gettting an image out, it can be tuff

3. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

dittooooooooooo.......

4. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

umm what about my 1st post? anyways, right now im in a mood to draw, with my newly-5-finger-discounted prisma and POD playing and yeah..its probably because im talking to my gf...friiick i had a good idea last night after the cornmaze, sitting on a hay bail, keeping my gf warm listening to a train in the distance...what was i thinking...craaaap

5. LOST

LOST Senior Member

now i know i've had too much GIN, well i'm off to a one night stand, good night yall

6. sp4i6

sp4i6 Senior Member

MIKE WILKS AND ALAN ALDRIDGE, these motherfuckers are airbrush masters from the 70's and 80's who could burn most people in the 00's, i will post some of their shit later on if someone wants

7. My girlfriend . music . my garage band . my crew . my dream . some video game like final fantasy . dont know why but when Im alone on a roof top....I got some inspiration to Skecth .... and when a i see some train or bus graff

8. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

i guess this sounds like a contradiction... but the fact of not taking drugs makes me soo messed up that I think of fuckd up shit n illustrate it.

I'm supposed to be on like 8 diff medications for my mild skitso/bi polars/o.c.d/spontaneous rage disorder and a buncha other shit they told me i had.

ne who. I don't do drugs ne more. Just drink.

and not doin ne drugs legal/illegal keeps me full of ideas

9. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

ummmm booo fuck maryjane, cocaine is a hell of a drug, its how im livin

what are u upto tonight sobber

10. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

im watching kevin spencer

11. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

drinking till i can't see. then tryin to bomb in the night...lol

and wtf man if u ever did coke or smoked i'd kick ur fuckin ass. then while ur on the ground layin there i'd let either max or sheldon anal rape u

ne who. I'll ttytomorrow. we'll hit some roller when i get back. I got this sick ass roller now

12. oblong

oblong Elite Member

foe is correct
    you think its the drug
    its 90% mental

13. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

haha umm no deal look at thoose titties ^^^ dude at the trax people have been leaving bucket paint by the garbage cans full.

14. oblong

oblong Elite Member

that E thug lingo is "gangsta"

15. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

hmm i hate watching graff movies because it gives me the itch to go paint and no drugs "inspire" me just weh ni smoke hash i draw sometimes its shitty sometimes its good

16. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

i only smoke weed when im bored and doing nothing, other than that, sitting in school inspires me to keep writing, i never do any work... its all so fucking boring, i feel bad for failing...

17. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

^^ skewl gets me sketching too...i find i sketch more at school then at home

18. Zeos

Zeos Senior Member

i like to smoke weed. its just something i've been doing for a long time so why stop it. if you're doing it to get fucked up then there is something wrong with you. but i like it because it stops the pain in my back and it calms me down. ill get high before i go out but once im out its a pack of cigarettes. mmhmmm good

19. Himer

Himer Member

The wierd shit

20. Jandro

Jandro Senior Member

When I see some handstyles and tags.