Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Up North 705 Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by BugginOut, Mar 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. BugginOut

BugginOut Senior Member

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  2. stocker

stocker Senior Member

hmmmm. i seen a flik etch

3. COBN

COBN Senior Member

that enser downtown is fresh and that throw is nice finally someones doing something. And im really surprised noone ever talks about ecks he was one of my local favs. However most of his shit has been buffed, but hes around.

4. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

my point stands why did u even start ur quiting just because people dont apprecate what ur doing well no one will ever if u got the atitude about it

5. COBN

COBN Senior Member

I quit because everyone knows who I am pay attention and read. I don't need advice Im over risking my privagles and being charged money I cannot afford. People dont respect graff here anyways, so whats the point. I do something then horrible writers like stok go over it and make it even worse then it auctually is. Fuck that, theres just no respect in it anymore. People here make it too competitive and dont appeciate the fact that theres auctually something on a wall to look at. ... I alwayes hated being an only writer, its like wearing a fucking red coat . So shut up about 501 theres way better writers like flik and enser that noone mentions that deserve more attention.

6. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

i was lookin at some of the shit on this thread.

who ever writes stok. please quit.

thats all i have to say.

7. its me

its me Senior Member

shut up already, you quit we get it. now go away or quit crying about it. so what if you got caught or everyone knows who you are. maybe if you didn't let everyone know you were a writer you wouldn't be in shit, so shut up or change your name and be smarter about it. it gets old reading you whine about shit like this. if you aren't ready to take the consequences and risks you shouldn't have started in the fist place.

8. ughh

ughh Member

this is definatly up there for being one of the gayest posts i have ever read, u must be 12 or 13 or just retarded like everyone else where u live, seriously man, read what u read and try and tell me it doesnt sound gay, god i fucking hate stupid kids like u

9. stocker

stocker Senior Member

:lol: your a bitch, yesterday i told you to come for a walk and you even had steel toes on. i told you we had to settle our things i dont care if you quit your puke is still on the wall and you gotta pay for it. i'm not the one thats horrible anough to leave all my cans behind and leave (rags) that were used to whip (leaks).

10. contretoi

contretoi Senior Member

You're all idiots.

11. Compatible

Compatible Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  12. its me

its me Senior Member

^^^ unfortunatly, yes it is.

13. COBN

COBN Senior Member

Last time im gonna say that. I don't mean to be bitching just shut the fuck up about us we sucked end of story get over it.

14. stickyou

stickyou Senior Member

RAT-TAT TAT TAT!!!

15. COBN

COBN Senior Member

Stok your all talk, if you would of did something it would of happened by now you pussy.

Noone in the thread EVER mention or reply to stok again just ignore what he sais.

16. Compatible

Compatible Senior Member

^Same for this toy.

17. COBN

COBN Senior Member

I don't even write faggot.

18. vman

vman Elite Member

then why are you on a graffiti forum

19. COBN

COBN Senior Member

Because I used to this forum is fucking gay Im deleting myself right now.

20. stickyou

stickyou Senior Member

Warning: I always keep a gun on me, pull out; BBBBBBDDDDDDDRAAAAATTTTTT four head yawnin', sloppy droppin you birds, close range so my bullets don't swurve, curve.