Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Up North 705 Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by BugginOut, Mar 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. alsnlrntincrm

alsnlrntincrm Senior Member

Rule number one don't listen to this idiot use common sense

2. smokealotapotamus

smokealotapotamus Senior Member

maybe if you got out there and painted and risked shit you'ld be more credible, some sketches of majestic cats are not something to run your mouth and brag about, callin people out being like, "yo bro! check my wicked graffiti style, so what if i still don't know how to do shadow properly, I have tons of colours to compensate for my lack in skill!"

3. Stickyfingazzz420

Stickyfingazzz420 Senior Member

4. xSOMEx

xSOMEx Senior Member

anyone got any simcoe flicks? NSC frieghts or RFB?

5. Stickyfingazzz420

Did it before the perv was there lol so dont run your mouth when u dont know shit lolll

6. Stickyfingazzz420

One more thing for quicki, we all know were toys we can admit it but if we are toys then wtf are u lollll

7. Heroin Joint

Heroin Joint Member

IMAG0711.jpg
    narcs wheres your heart?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  8. smokealotapotamus

smokealotapotamus Senior Member

your some kinda fucked kid... i don't know if your mom and dad are siblings or if you were just taken out of school to early but what ever it was, it messed you up."I'll keep getting tighter and tighter." bhaaahahahahbaakhqbskhbwkhbwkcdkhdskbhdckhsbc

IMG_0861[1].jpg
    IMG_0810[1].jpg

9. Stickyfingazzz420

The knob goblin strikes again^
    image.jpg

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  10. xSOMEx

xSOMEx Senior Member

11. xSOMEx

xSOMEx Senior Member

not opposed to the last post. just this stupid fucking thread. im going home. peace. fuck 705

12. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

gatta give respect to sonar and kleaner for rolling all the way outwest in the SOAK EBS video!
    you 2 been progressing a lot.. ive seen a few sonars roll through the town im living in out in Jasper Ab. if i catch more, ill flick it for sure.

just like the 905 thread, pure jokes! lol..

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  13. Stickyfingazzz420

Thats dope one evil always good to hear!

14. Stickyfingazzz420

Quick silver shut up, no one cares for your nonesense on this thread,

15. goodburger

goodburger Senior Member

16. alsnlrntincrm

Quicksilver it's cool if you wanna share your opinion on a subject really I don't care this thread will probly be wack for the rest of eternity but no one is Gona read a book on here

By the way I think your wack and should put down cans wait maybe like 5 years of drawing then give err a shit again

And yeah props on the cn boxcar

And quickie where's all your bombs you said u were Gona leave on falcon bridge all I see In this town is klean and bg tags

Attached Files:

17. Asis13

Asis13 Senior Member

18. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

thats already been posted as why quicksilver is crying to me lol

haha i dont self promote my shit hence its for newbs and i dont give a fuck what u think quicksliver.. i stated my opinion on SONAR and KLEANER.. they are pretty much the best outta SUDS atm and u can hate all u want but thats my OPINION! and i havent written CROR in like 5 years kid.. grow some balls bitch tits. Stickyfingazzzz420 word homie.. if u one the 2 i mentioned.. keep it up son!

19. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

oh and.. i was never fucking from 705 kiddo so try again you lil maggot.... also hip hop... fuck what u know about hip hop kid i could school you in a hip hop debate like fuck son. u just a young boy living in your mommies basement for fuck sake. also HIP HOP is not just "GRAFFITI" graffiti is 1 part of the hip hop culture (A culture and form of ground breaking music and self expression with elements that consisted of the elements of DJing, MCing, Breaking & Graffiti Art. and i could care less if u cant find my shit around this website. as i said i dont sit here and self promote my fucking graff anymore. ive moved on and got better things to do.. as i have learned its a heat as fuck way to go by. its called COPS watch this shit on a daily basis if u didnt realize that than that proves how much of a real toy you really are.

and i take from hip hop culture? hahah i give to the hip hop culture buddy. might not be with graffiti but i support "REAL" HIP HOP with Blogging on RHHH (look it up on FB if u dun believe also a few other sites i help run) so if you were to make a move in the hip hop world you would FAIL! ni66a i am mad cool with a lot of real hip hop emcees in the game around the world. like for example Rhymesayers Duck Down Records Mello Music Group and so on n so on.. u dont believe then cool ur a tool who has no idea about HIP HOP.. im sure u sit at home in ur mommies house listening to METAL or some sort of fucking EMO MUSIC...and i dont give a fuck about being cool with graffiti artists they all got egos worse than a female on her dirty RAG...minus a few heads from the 905 and they know who they are and i know who they are.. so if u think i take from the culture of hip hop then u one wack ass mother fucker. u have no idea what i do behind the scenes of this crap ass website that is full of selfish cock sucking maggots. and thats the end of my rant. go fuck ur mom and then go kill your father.

oh and dont ever call me your man. u must be a fucking retard to ever think id be ur man u homofuck.

oh i forgot to say this too.. seems like everyone from your area hates your fucking guts so im not worried what u gatta say after this post of mine.. so keep drawing in ur wack ass lil black bookie kid..

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  20. alsnlrntincrm

No one likes quicksilver or his graffiti but he still kicks arround