Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Up North 705 Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by BugginOut, Mar 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Compatible

Compatible Senior Member

2. spacer

spacer Senior Member

i tried gettin those pics enough times its always dark when i drive up there though

3. Compatible

Compatible Senior Member

There shitty quality pics 'cause I didn't want to pull over so I just tried taking them when I was driving.

4. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

705 is such a shitty thread...lol... wheres all the damn pics damnit!
    came back in almost 2months n no pics posted... i want to see the barrie skatepark graff.. a few buddies were there n said there was a graff demo so post the flick if u lazy ppl culd lol

5. Compatible

Compatible Senior Member

^^Probably cause no one on here is from Barrie, and I don't think anybody is going to drive up to Barrie just to take pics of a skatepark.

6. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

well then that will close this thread for me! peace 705

7. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

8. your girlfriend.

your girlfriend. Senior Member

i rather jump off the inco smoke stack
    or even be put through the smelter... then look at that.

i use to live in that shit town.

only guys i have respect for there, are grime and glok.

9. Compatible

Compatible Senior Member

Already a dope Labrat from chicago, who also as an account on this site.

10. express

express Senior Member

hahahah actually you quit so did all your buddys. And now we're left with me crushin. Jsc destroys the fr8 scene up north. peace.

Flik i liked that sticker you had on that box near BK d-town. that sticker got me into makin stickers

11. BugginOut

BugginOut Senior Member

12. express

express Senior Member

:lol: those are old pics. props to your orange peice though. and that new glok peice is dope too. CRAM ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fagggott!!.
    when was the last time any of those kids painted, or you for that matter?

13. BugginOut

BugginOut Senior Member

14. express

express Senior Member

i do. you cant just stop. you gotta keep moving.

15. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

hey newbie i dont see you fuckin posting any images so start postin fuck....and yeah grime and glok are legends in sudz it fuckin blows they got caught....theres some new guys ocmming up that have potential tho

16. express

express Senior Member

ahahhahaha WHO!? only new bombs i've been seein are Mogy. and those are weak, fuck! our towns wack the only thing good are the couple of trik streaks.
    and that lab shits hurtin, give it a rest you'll quit in a 2 weeks any ways just like the rest of them.

17. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

YO k first yeah i know your good but i dont really know waht u paint so i cant comment on whether u get up a lot or not...and second im not someone who will jsut quit in 2 weeks ive been sketchin for the last year and a bit...that was my second real time getting up other then the dam...where just practicing man im not gonnabe gettin up like MOGY untill im a lot better and i know i need to be a lot better...but yee i know a couple guys that jsut arent quite good enough to get up a lot and they dont want to untill there a lot better then MOGY ...they just dont want crap up ..so just wait in the next time to come i garanty some good shit flowing around sudz. :ph34r:

18. your girlfriend.

your girlfriend. Senior Member

how do you know hes good, if you dont know what he writes?... that doesn't make any sense.

and he sucks.

and newbie? who the fuck cares how many posts i have.

19. Compatible

Compatible Senior Member

YO k first yeah i know your good but i dont really know waht u paint so i cant comment on whether u get up a lot or not...and second im not someone who will jsut quit in 2 weeks ive been sketchin for the last year and a bit...that was my second real time getting up other then the dam...where just practicing man im not gonnabe gettin up like MOGY untill im a lot better and i know i need to be a lot better...but yee i know a couple guys that jsut arent quite good enough to get up a lot and they dont want to untill there a lot better then MOGY ...they just dont want crap up ..so just wait in the next time to come i garanty some good shit flowing around sudz. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    K, Stok your shit, Lab is already better than you, neither of you should be hittin' up walls or freights, instead the books for a couple years. Lose the fuckin' ego kid. Both you are wack as fuck.

20. BugginOut

BugginOut Senior Member