Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vancouver

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CashFlowJoe, Dec 13, 2004.

Share This Page

1. capitol

capitol Senior Member

Why would u cap something as beatiful as an ensoe piece?

2. mesc_oner

mesc_oner Elite Member

FAG

3. Kim Jong Il

Kim Jong Il Senior Member

not wort krylon thats fucking hillariouse

4. flamingflamingo

flamingflamingo Member

there aint no come back for nwk in vancity

5. New White Kicks

New White Kicks Senior Member

Hahahahahahaha...come back? We still have the biggest and only rollers running in the city....What have you done?

6. flamingflamingo

flamingflamingo Member

i wrote my name in the sand the other day, i think the tide came up and washed it away tho. to easy to get a reaction from you

7. gretu_7

gretu_7 Member

"Talent is not everything" jesus christ, you fucking rail-hobo wanna-be. TALENT is the real differenciary. other aspects of writing just distort the real and from the fake. almost everything in graffiti can be faked, but people who have REAL talent rise to the top.

have you noticed how the most prolific and famous writers, the ones who take this shit to the next level are the ones who have some of the highest quality of work you can get??? is that just a giant fucking coincidence?? quality combined with quantity is what is essentially desired. faggots like you will always take this defensive stance of dedication over skill. 90% of what is getting put up right now is TRASH! but apparently it doesn't matter if you have the ups?? give me a fucking break faggot. if you want to dedicate part of your life to pumping out identical outlines on freights, go for it. but stop trying convince everyone of your confidence on these fucking forums to negate the fact that you are a talentless nobody who isn't progressing ANYTHING in this culture. the only thing you are loosely bringing to the table is a varitety of colors, with slight knowledge of graffiti know-how. neither of which you would have if it wasn't for OTHER people developing it.
    "this city loves the drama" YOU love the drama you gossiping fuck.
    your little self-righteous rants attempting to come off knowledgable is getting tiresome.

"waahh wahh, ensoe this, ensoe that" shut the fuck up man. you reek of jealousy, if you had ANY confidence what so ever in what you are doing, you wouldn't give a second thought to what ensoe says on here.
    why does someone your age even bother with these forums?? fucking hilarious.

8. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

9. bluntsthatarefat

bluntsthatarefat Member

lep your just an old talentless wanna be

ya wanna be eh?

be gone !

10. GiftCard

GiftCard Senior Member

This is not directed at Ensoe. But who do these other kids think they are taking a stab at Lep?

11. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

12. New White Kicks

New White Kicks Senior Member

Hahahha...pretty much summed it up right there^^^

As for taking a stab at lep???? I never even mentioned his name...

13. thegutter

thegutter Senior Member

why are people like "mesc" jumping in on some internet beef between writers who have been writing longer than him, and not even in the city he lives in?

14. werdoner

werdoner Senior Member

sounds similar to teck trying to cap POS at leeside
    if youre reading this teck or someone reads it and can relay it to teck.. . if you have something personal against my crew or myself.. let me konw.. im not hard to get ahold of. dont cap my crew at a wall that we created in our own city. anyways... like i said... we hardly even paint anymore...
    dont hate participate
    hal johnson and joanne mcleod

15. bluntsthatarefat

bluntsthatarefat Member

hey im a noob toy shitty writter i aint claiming king
    and i never will, but wtf is that shit? waste of paint? looks like an attention seeker to me just one toys opinion anyways -_-

16. its me

its me Senior Member

17. Commander Cool

Commander Cool Senior Member

hey im a noob toy shitty writter i aint claiming king
    and i never will, but wtf is that shit? waste of paint? looks like an attention seeker to me just one toys opinion anyways -_- [/b][/quote]
    toys dont have opinions

18. answerrr

answerrr Senior Member

wow! thanks for postings those gems, i've never seen the Ivanhoe wall that white and fresh... who painted next to revs... ?

19. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

bump, dope

20. Leprocy

Leprocy Senior Member

...all i want to add to this banter is that after 13 years in this culture there are certain things that one does not need to tolerate...i didn't act on the months of online disses and hacks to my name, kid, wife, crew, or dedication......
    ...i gave many opportunities to dead the beef but Pretensoe finally took a panel of mine and here we are, i called truce with other NWK members and appologized but once again here we are...
    ...sorry i don't submit to mags or videos or have a Myspace page but real rail heads know who is up......and who isn't