Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Victoria

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by paintsexfiend, Oct 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

I wanna see a flick of the type cactus... Tripped me the fuck out on my first acid hit.

2. VBC

VBC Senior Member

3. Shakespeare

Shakespeare Senior Member

WOW! Such amazing pictures. The "Daus" old english style was tight. Word to the spok work and the new piece was mind blowing! What I really liked were the black birds behind the reaper.

4. Tempera

Tempera Member

5. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

[Broken External Image]:http://www.esquimalt.ca/files/Pictures/Girl_with_White_Hat.jpg

So...

As a citizen of society with "apparent" equal rights. If I apply a coloured medium to a wall of my own free will and decide not to finish covering the wall with that same colour, and another citizen decides to take a primer or flat colour to the same wall of his/her own accord to cover over the colour that I applied. What is the difference between the legality of the two??

Both do not have permission to apply any sort of chemicals or paints to the surface that does not belong to them.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  6. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

What a pro fucking poster...

[Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/Nokternol/poster.jpg?t=1255080639

Should of had one of us ARTISTS to do it eh?

Now all you little bombingscience jerkoffs. Here's your mission;

We must unite against this faggotry!!!!11!!1!!!!!!!11!!!!1111111

Take this EPIC poster
    Load it into photoshop.

FUCK WITH IT HARDCORE, "VANDALIZE" the fuck out of it.

Print it off 1000x and make some wheat paste.

We'll spam the SHIT out of this fucking thing.
    Use their own shit against them.

FUCK YOU GRANT HAMILTON
    FUCK YOU VALLERY SPICER, I saw you enforcing tickets at fucking scott road station. Good fucking job you whore.

*****, what the fuck are the 5 types of graffiti culture, JUICE.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  7. d.emahs.a

d.emahs.a Senior Member

wow bummer ur a fag.

8. JudgeME

JudgeME Member

9. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

yea good luck with that shit

10. bombthesystem

bombthesystem Member

"10 steps to a graffiti free city".... yeah fucking right there will always be ppl writing on walls the cops need to lay back and accept that

11. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

They've got top secret technology though!

12. JudgeME

JudgeME Member

13. chuckycheese89

chuckycheese89 Member

you want to really piss off those anti-graffiti morons??? go to michaels and get some armour etch or armour bath. fill up a shoe polish with it and go nuts in the parking lot during the day while this event is going on. stake it out, see what lee jones is driving, see what wendy hawthorne is driving, see what valerie spicer is driving, and just fuck their car up with etch. hit someone in the pocketbook, theres no better way to piss someone off. and during the week leading up to the event, use a bunch of toy monikers and just do shitty tags everywhere in the vicinity of the delta ocean pointe. like really vandalish shitty tags everywhere. people have got to learn to accept that graffiti is gonna be there, and if you push it back into a corner, then its gonna be just shitty vandalous graffiti, instead of graffiti that has the power to make people think and has social relevance. these "law ennforcement professionals" are just trying to demonise graffiti, tricking the public into thinking its something worse than it is. that way they can convince city councils to give them a budget to do a job that doesnt need doing(and it trickles down, from graffiti detectives, to crowding up the dockets with cases related to graffiti, to giving work and buffing contracts to graffiti removal companies). broken windows theory is just that...a theory, and it just empowers those who own property, and takes away from those who actually live in the neighbourhood and are either indifferent to it, or would rather the graffiti than a concrete gray primed wall. i would ask that if anyone can, just make a point over the time leading up to this stupid event to do as much graffiti as you can. if there was ever a time a bunch of bombing needed to get done, its right now!!! investigating white collar crime, or homicide, or dead beat dads involves more effort and sacrifice and danger than investigating stupid, moronic, graffiti-writing kids who leave themselves out in the open on the internet. fuck graffiti DTs, really im serious if i lived in vic id help do this myself. go bombing tonight. use armour etch around that stupid event, even maybe on the hotel itself. stand up for the culture and the community, fuck shit up this week. sorry for ranting, this shit just really presses my buttons...

14. ADOLFHITLER

ADOLFHITLER Senior Member

Real talk.

*Loads up shoe polishes
    *Puts on hoody

15. JudgeME

JudgeME Member

Cops can read.

its getting wack in vic. crackin down on all kindsa shit.

16. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

^ this

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  17. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

18. aintnoway

aintnoway Member

what ever happened to perv.. is he still writting?

19. okibi

okibi Senior Member

He's places that aren't here. Got some flicks from him in NDG issue 2 (which I will be making more copies of ASAP!)

20. yortseD.eht.hturT.

yortseD.eht.hturT. Senior Member