Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Victoria

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by paintsexfiend, Oct 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. rseyek

rseyek Elite Member

wow, thank u so much for the flick, if u live in vic pm me i'll give u a blunt or something..

peice on the right is a good friends cousin out east.., female writer wicked style..

peacee

2. NEKO

NEKO Senior Member

is that not what you are doing? <_<

3. crac

crac Elite Member

aerosalassasin..
    shut the fuck up you toy, you rave in mill bay, the only losers who do that are indians, grow up nobody wants to here about what you did on the weekend and untill you post some pictures of somthing you did. your just another toy with a computer, talking to much for your own good.

4. NoSurrender

NoSurrender Senior Member

5. BLARGHHH

BLARGHHH Member

you got the rest of that roller by any chance??

6. drugaddict

drugaddict Elite Member

7. AerosalAssasin

AerosalAssasin Senior Member

well yo i dont got the cash flow to buy a camera and ppl shuddent be hating on raves .....and as for indians there aint none at the raves i go to :blink: so i dont know what raves everyone else has been to but the raves i go to are like a pussy factory.......and yes true NEKO i may be on the computer.... but im not hatin on ppl for n e thing....the only reason i hate on sum1 is if there hatin on me other than that its all chill.....and i cant help but hate on sum of the so called "taggers" in vic who write there tagz with the letters out of the alphabet...but w/e ill always give props to sum1 with wicked style...pce doe

8. crac

crac Elite Member

what are you fucking 12 years old..
    letters out of the alphabet.. what is a tag suposed to consist of .. roman numberals and symbols you see on the space channel YOU FUCKING TOY im speachless your an idiot, that sentance automaticaly convicted you of doing them whack ass toy handstyles with a million arrows and crackhead like letter structure.
    go back to your fucking raves and stay the fuck out of hip hop culture you fucking neon tracksuit wearing glowstick waving e-tard.

9. Zee Mooski

Zee Mooski Senior Member

the fucks up with all you fags on sures nuts.

10. Kim Jong Il

Kim Jong Il Senior Member

all us fags? one person said something about sure whats up with you hating?

11. AerosalAssasin

Well then i guess the bottom line is this "HATERS get stomped" pfft 12 years old your oviously too G for me man why dont u spend your time doing sumthin else other than hating...and im talkin about kids that write there tag the same as they write in class

12. rseyek

rseyek Elite Member

i love raves hook me upp

13. NoSurrender

NoSurrender Senior Member

#1. graffiti is no longer hiphop.
    #2. AA is probably a cop.
    #3.raves have nothing to do with graffiti
    #4.learn about red blood cells
    #5.no more pictures see you fags later.

14. thegutter

thegutter Senior Member

aa are you one of the toys from royal oak sidney? please stop your stuff is grosser than a old rotten tim hortons herb and garlic cream cheese infested vagina

15. eTAW!

eTAW! Senior Member

i dont need anythin on redblood cells, but if u know shit on animal cells hook me up before tommorow morning!! haha

and aerosolassasin are u hookin free tickets or drugz yo. im down for either :p

16. AerosalAssasin

well i can tell you were the parties are and shit there all up and down the island just msg me....n i have went through royal oak but i dont chill with all the faggets there....n i aint a pig fuck that shit i fuckin hate em... its kinda stupid how every1 calls everyone a toy when its more about respect for graf artist's not how many ppl you can hate on...why waste time telling sum1 there a toy when you will probably never see there shit anyways?...

17. drugaddict

drugaddict Elite Member

18. enutpen

enutpen Senior Member

cause thats the point.
    getting your shit in everyones fucking face so they DO see it.
    and im glad my 'alphabet letters' pissed you off.
    youre a fucking fake piece of shit and if i saw you i wouldnt be scared of your black person clothing, your fucking gold chain, or your pin-wheel hat.
    id put my skate through your teeth and hit a tag with your blood, straight alphabet letters so theres no confusion.

19. AerosalAssasin

lol w/e fuck all you haters .....im goin bombin pce

20. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

have fun bombing at 10 at night