Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Video Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by moneyone, May 4, 2005.

Share This Page

1. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

i would but my internet connection is shit ass man i get like 3gb a motnh to use its majorly weird here

2. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

All of the San Andreas games.

3. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

grand theft auto u mean..

4. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

any one got live with teh halo3, ready to get rapped?

5. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

are u ? n i will be in about a week haha

6. Melting Young Minds

Melting Young Minds Senior Member

7. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

and over rated harshly entry to evry building my ass

8. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Anyone want to play some Gears of War on live my gamertag is xC0RPSEGRiNDER
    I just got my 3,500th kill in execution.

9. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

haha hope thats not me. am not a "chav". or a scouser. nor did a claim i could do better.

Call Of Duty 4 is a game ive now realised is meatikle. its fuckin immence sittin bammin up american daftys.

theyr only comebacks are "dduudddeee your a douche" "shut uuuppp ur such a faggot". every single one of them thts all they say haha.

so if any a yous play a game wi a scottish cunt spoutin pish ... its probly me ;)

10. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

chenzo...you're a blowjob.

11. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

haha blowjob. ach well its better than "douchebag". still theres better insults oot there...

12. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Chenzo, most of what I've seen you post is nationalist bullshit.
    You should stop fighting over insignificant shit or get the fuck out.

13. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

His sig pisses me off a little more every time I scroll...

14. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

his scottish thats what they do they walk around in jeans and polo shirts drinkin larger n watching sports .. then complain about america england and evrything not scottish n now they want to be a coutry smaller thatn fuckin hawaii.. its a load of bullshit same with wales theyr all joined to england anyway so why do they have to be diffrent n what the fuck is up with welsh language they call glue 'un pritstack' wtf? its glue sheepshaggers n scottish fukin skirt wearin neandrathols fuck i hate seperaste bullshit ... thats todays rant anyway halo3 got boring quick .. damn mutan things pissed me off they die to quick

15. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

haha nationalist ?!? nah. a voted labour. dont like the SNP to be honest. i dont want scotland to break away. and the BNP ... well considerin ma Irish Heritage a dont like those racist fucks.

a dont see ur problem with jeans and polo shirts tbh ?!? and am more of a spirits drinker. beer gives me a shocker of a hangover.

i dont see why u hate my dislike of SOME american people. namely the ones that are arrogant and obnoxious to the point they dont know countries exist outside of the US of A. i've got a large amount of family in new york and toronto. i dont hate all nothern americans.

and as for the english ... well ... thats fair game ;) haha

Ma sig is immence. Artur Boruc is God. better than half of these mad creepy ones on here. fuckin dismembered bodies an all sorts.

16. twisties

twisties Elite Member

I can't wait for Gears of War 2 to hit the shops..Long wait but eh...If anything GoW is one of my favorite 360 games overal.

17. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

fucksake chenzo again u make me hate to hate you ..:mad:

18. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

super nintendo hoes. chrono trigger. thats the deal.

and as per nero vs chenzo...
    scottish pride is nothing to make fun of. atleast the man has pride for his country. signature comment. 'my sig is immense' you cant really fuck with that sort of arguement. and granted... buddy isnt going to converse in english in the way that most people would like. you know why? because hes fucking scottish. thats how the mother fuckers speak. ever read irving welsh? god damnit. im done.

19. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

but the skirts theyr not manly enough :(

20. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

hahaha mate ... its manly on a freezin fuckin december night wearin just a kilt, nothin else tae protect the wee man n his two pals. nah mean ?!? fuck me its brutal. but av only wore a kilt a few times tho.

irvine welsh is a gd author fanny yer right. but aye these arguements come up every so often on here wen someone takes offence to ma banter or the way a type oot messages. a dont just sit back n let maself get slagged.

aannnyyyywaaayyssssss. anycunt else a bit gutted wi GTA4 ?!? a was. dunno just thot ther would b more.

p.s GTA4 is a gd wee Scottish produced game!