Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

ai40.tinypic.com_ao999k.jpg

2. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

mero comin in cluttcchh

3. COBALT

COBALT Elite Member

B.S burns most in this thread so Never get the fuck out

and Never whats good with those pointless extensions?

4. NeVeR4O1

NeVeR4O1 Senior Member

1: that aint no wildstyle wtf, i kno the diff
    thats just some shit i was tryin cuz i had the rollers nd paint nd was tryin suntin new
    2: yeah i realized after that the extensions didnt make any sense and wasnt goin anywhere wit it, but idgaf cuz its in sum pointless garage in some whack ass crack city that noone paints but nd my crew
    no beef towards any of you even tho i could care less if you all die slow, but internet and graff beef is just pointless, we gotta work wit eachother nd against the fuckin pigs

5. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

lol at aqainst the pigs.haha

but the point still stands.wildstyle or not that shit is awful which tells me your so called wildstyles are going to suck just as much.at least B.S. is taking it slow with his simples and has skills with his fills.which is what you SHOULD be doing.going simple becuase that shit is just a heaping pile of fail.and if you have already done the simple shit well you didnt do it long enough and need to go back.

6. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

7. NeVeR4O1

NeVeR4O1 Senior Member

ok i can do watever the fuck i want and like i said it was a spot where i could roll the wall and take my time, why the fuck would i waste roller, roller paint nd the wall to do a simp? no not my style i do plenty of simps, come to my kneck of the woods nd ull see my shit everywhere

8. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

i see your simp in your avatar, shits hurtin

9. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

why would you waste cans for that shit??? neither option makes sense.i think you should save your paint by not writing anymore....that would solve all of this.

10. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

never i just think your trying to get ahead of yourself, graffiti is a study of letters, its important to pay attention to structure and taking your time to perfect it, finding out what extentions work and how and when to use them. everyone likes to think their not toy but if more than one person says your toy dont get offended, realise that your not at the level you thought you were and think of what you need to improve on to get there. shit takes time wildstyles arent born over night, and i dont know a single writer that has a dope wilstyle but cant put together a good simp, regardless of the surface or paint. building up your graff skill is like building a house, you need a good solid foundation to build on. if youve been writing for 4 years your doing something wrong because your progression is lacking, its either your not dedicated enough to your blackbook or your just doing something wrong over and over again. take your time and understand what your doing ive been writing since 07 and ive personally watched myself leap past writers that used to diss me back when my shit was garbage. why? it takes understanding and dedication to the study of letters and styles, it also takes the knowledge to be able to tell when your work sucks and figuring out where you need to improve, and taking critts. my favorite critts arent the B.S. thats so doppe i pissed myself although everyone loves a compliment, i like when a better writer comes a long and points out my mistakes and where shits wack, cause their higher in the foodchain for a reason and you need to realise that and learn from it

11. Worms

Worms Guest

o wiseee sensieeeee..... take me as ur young grasshopper

12. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

13. downunder

downunder Senior Member

What.

Your "wildstyles" are fucking horrible.

14. MyNameIsMAX

MyNameIsMAX Member

holy shit, i thought this forum was to post toy peices and shit, it looks like a big argument to me, all i wanted was some feedback on my work.
    View attachment 479064

15. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

one the letters need work and you should stay in your books for a while til you get a beter throw.two the faces need to go.like i said your not ready and therefore shouldnt be fuckin with faces and whatnot.three stop making excuses on the side of your bombs about oh it was a rainy night or its only a two inch roller..the latter will bring me to my next point.fourth.who the fuck rolls a wall.....for a bomb? i mean come on now.wasted paint.

16. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

17. mtown

mtown Banned

play him away keyboard cat

18. Millzy Jones

Millzy Jones Member

jjj

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  19. jersOneTIC

jersOneTIC Senior Member

20. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

the lineworks a little shakey but all in all the letters are cool.