Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. rasta tagger

rasta tagger Senior Member

2. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

geek you got some mad ups dawg keep it up those throwies are nice

3. SafeWay

SafeWay Senior Member

ayeoh thanks guys,
    geek- im diggin it, tho im not diggin the brown, pink, and orange one.. heh work on color combinations?

4. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

yeah you kould use some work on your can control

5. prefer

prefer Banned

how do you get good control i need help you know i paint like fast and focus on the can when i paint

6. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

practice and dont do full peices, start w. handstyles and then throws and then simples and etc

7. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

yeah juss do trows and handys for a wile till you get use to using a kan and then try simps and str8 letters and practice and juss take your time it wont kome to you in a day its gonna take lik a month or more

8. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

yeah, i mean my can control got progressively better as i did, it's still not where i want it to be but not bad for not painting in a long time due to storms and cold weather and really no time. planning on going out real soon.

9. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

my can controls not all that great but its like rideing a bike once you know how you cant really forget how to do it un less your a sped or some shit

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  10. prefer

prefer Banned

its really pissing me off seriously

11. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Please take the time and learn how to properly speak, You sound like a complete Sp-Ed when you type like that

Can control is all about practice, Its about knowing how fast the paint is coming out. Start out with trying to make consistent lines, not to shakey but swift & even. Normally when I myself switch caps during a peice, I'll go to a small part of the wall and draw 3-4 vertical lines to get a feel for the line/pressure of the cap because each cap and paint will react differently to each other. It will only come with practice, try watching videos of people doing flairs that helped me understand the tricks behind it, Also be aware is you need certain muscle in your fingers to help you, When I first started my fingers would fucking kill, like i couldent paint for ten minuts, they get all locked up and shit and they dont move its fucked, real heads know what im talking about ahaha just paint once a week, and it should come in no time. If you dont paint for a couple months you will loose cancontroll youll loose the muscles in your finger and itill take a few times to back into the groove, its like sitting down for a long time then getting up to walk, your first couple steps are off but then your back on track.

12. prefer

prefer Banned

word man thanks, guess its all about practice, really makes me respet dope cats damn

13. orangeOCELOT

orangeOCELOT New Member

14. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Yessss. The first month is brutal.

Anyone don't know about this, then you ain't paintin' enough. Your fingertip should be callused.

I remember having to try and go mind over matter to get through pieces. Finger hurts but you can't stop. Every minute counts when you can't be caught. It's funny how your finger gets used to all the strain. I still have that callus on my fingertip. I'm starting to get one on my left hand too. Going akimbo Molotow for big fills.

15. prefer

prefer Banned

haha when it starts hurting that bad i take a break lol

16. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

uhhh can you tell im pretty much a super dope writer? and that i need to clip my nails?
    View attachment 538703

17. prefer

prefer Banned

i dont clip my nails unless i get a peticure i bite em

18. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

lol. i use a plasma cutter. im kind of a big deal.

19. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Lol. You can't take a break in the streets. :p
    Well you could, but you know...haha.
    Dude, you have a finger bicep...hahahaha. Sickness. We'll put the fingernail clipping taunts aside due to enormous finger bulge...
    Is that really your finger? Or the intranets?

20. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

thassss right. i win. lol.
    nah thats tha intuhnets fingaaa

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010