Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Looks like a chill day spot...

2. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

I doubt that ALL of that was done in 4 hour at night.
    And if your taking 4 hours to paint stuff on that level thats wayyyyy to long.

You need alot of practice, I know we all start from where but your wasting a shitload of paint. Your gonna look back at yourself in a year and be liek wow I was a fucking idiot. I can see you got an ego. Just because some of the dudes dont paint on here doesent mean they cant see bad graffiti. I know how it feels working on a peice for a long ass time and your really feeling it then to post it and get flamed and hated on. Your still in that uber toy phase just master the art of drawing basic letters kinda like the toy did and that will open the floodgates of expression. Learn letter lean, flow,style, basic colour comboes that go well, for example Blakc fill Yellow outline looks pretty cool. Do your shines in White. Keep it simple and go from there. I could go in farther but you have to get involved with typography and learn alot more things about lettering to get better.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  3. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

look man i practice, i quit posting it here for general purposes...that was a crews yard that paint there 24/7 during the day and they got caught sleepin went over 1 of my things and i burned their whole compound in 4 hrs 1 late nite after work....it is what it is pimpin
    i can practice all day in a book but nuthin beats paintin

4. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

5. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

How did they get caiught sleeping if they where there 24/7.... Reality is that someone owned that place and had it on lock all the time and your bitch ass went there and got jealouse. SOOoooooo now that place is gonna look wack as fuck and the crew that was sapoouseldy got caught sleeping are gonnna have to start back over again painting that shithole.

buuuuuuut I dont care about that kinda stuff so here is your crit.

Vise

You are a very good painter and your linework is pretty clean, From closer inspection I can see your can control is quite good. You just need to focus on learning a solid letter structure. It will give your name a polished solid look. You already got solid base of phisicle skills you just need to train your mental skills.

Im high fuck this rant....

6. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Just stocked up on these colors. Then the heavens opened and the rain came...
    :(

7. "rekt"

"rekt" Member

First real piece, my can control still isnt very good. ai743.photobucket.com_albums_xx72_kershank_havok.jpg_69c88fe1415a85322cc05c7a1763825a.jpg

8. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

yall be tryin to do some wildstyle shit, and you're still toys...you ca'nt just jump like that, it doesn't work. You could be a quick learner, but still. you gotta take the proper steps. lose all the random arrows and weak extentions. start drawing straight letters and tweakin em.

9. "rekt"

"rekt" Member

We know were still toys, or why else would we be posting in the "Toy Forums"... I've looked, and never found a good explanation on letter progression.

10. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

na man im still a toy but i know i can draw a wildstyle burnerrr, it just wouldnt look right. start doin straight letters, then you will start to develop your own style from there. lol you guys act like you can learn how to write graffiti by reading. And drawing and painting are 2 way different things...you will learn shit the more you paint

11. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

rekt- just start from block letters simple shit at first no beef but your not ready for any of that. no arrows either

12. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

"rekt" the quotations make me think of your name in a sarcastic tone

13. Wolf Tits

Wolf Tits Member

REKT-Go simple. Good thing that looks like a practice board. Here's your explanation on letter progression:
    1.Practice everyday and by practice I mean sketch, don't paint which leads to two
    2.DON'T PAINT UNTIL YOUR SHIT IS SOLID.IT IS A GODDAMN WASTE AND AN EMBARRASSMENT.
    3.How does your shit become solid? Easy you write everyday. Start with simple letters and just keep playing with them. Eventually they get flow and extensions and arrows and all that shit find their way into there without you just skullfucking them in.

14. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

vise: hit the books. drops the paint. you'll thank me one day.

15. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

16. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

black fill. yellow outline is the freshest two color combo you can do... other than chrome an black outline

17. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

18. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

Ohmy, give crits to get them dude, but I'll help you out anyways. The one with the clear fill, you shoulda outlined each letter with pink the whole way. Others look good.

shoulda went all drips with the green and no squigles on the third one.

Hahaha, talk about mad beef on that last one. Some faggot MS13 wannabe members in my town have been painting over my shit, so I found every spot of their's in town and did paint roller tags on em.

You should crit my shit.

19. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

haha yeah these dudes spend an hour on a throwie and claim their bombers, so i caught slow raggin out one of my simples with a very very very toy hand, so i knocked his block off and now he doesnt ragg me out... but i still rag the shit out of him and his "crew"... i know im not the greatest but i shit on those dude... lol awe isnt graff fun??!?

20. 2FNK?

2FNK? Senior Member

Haha. For sure. These "gangsta's" seriously try to write print with cans, have no can control, and try to do shitty characters. They write shit about LA, and we live in fucking North Carolina. I think the concept of 3D blows their illiterate dumbfuck minds, so they try to cover mine up with their random babble bullshit before their heads explode.

Graffiti is like prison, when someone tries to fuck you while your backs turned, you turn around and rape them till they bleed.