Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

me to man
    you basically gotta run from the cops everytime you want to paint on the tracks in my area
    lol there are like 3 chill walls in my town that you dont have to drive for 20 minutes ot get to

2. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

why you have to run painting the tracks?? tracks are safe as long as you dont get hit by a train, a train sees you calls the cops...basicly know the scheduele and your good

had to run twice (never painting tracks) and got searched two times before the action...

3. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

4. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

I really doubt they'd call the cops, they're pretty tired and too focused on their job usually. Plus you can see them and hear them coming from almost a mile. Just duck when they get close if you're that worried.

And if they do call the cops, how fast do you think they're gonna respond to a call like "hey theres some guy under X bridge painting graffiti, climb down there and get em''

5. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

graffiti has kind of been a growing problem in my city
    the tracks have factories all along the sides of them
    people are always working out there
    csx workers are pretty angry dudes to
    lol its not hard to get away from them considering cars cant go over the tracks
    but police still park up there and lurk

6. thepekins

thepekins Guest

you must be in a big city dude. My town, the coprs flip their shit about graffiti. People get caught all the fuckin time. There's a city wide no graffiti effort goin on where i am. Like news articles and shit. You gotta be fuckin careful where i am, cant have a cop drivin past you and not get caught

7. soej

soej Senior Member

where you attt? lol. if its not as bad as all these towns, i wanna move.

8. lord_plankton

wtf, stop explaining stupid shit to me!
    duck when they get close yeah but it wont help you when your standing on the tracks painting which is what you do for a big part, ducking will not prevent you from gettin hit. hear and see em from almost a mile yeah keep on believing i bet you wont paint the tracks for long.
    sure it takes the cops lots of time, but doesnt mean theyre not coming, thats why i said know the scheduele and your good still be cautious for delays and trains out of shedeule.
    i doubt youve ever been on tracks.

9. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

hahahaa.....no one's worried about those cops...we're talkin' about cops that be patrolin...you cant hear them, you just see them...usually when it's too late..

10. lord_plankton

i think he means the trains but whatever..seems like he didnt even read what i wrote cuz his answer is bull.
    do you have patroling cops trackside???!!!
    i mean around a yard n shit okay but usually youve yardsec. there too...but cops patroling the tracks?

11. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

im talking about the streets...not the tracks

12. pointman

pointman Senior Member

Crits on my friends stuff
    afarm6.static.flickr.com_5179_5455263695_e6fafc63e6.jpg

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5300_5455876574_f7b69850a5.jpg

13. arsebanditskaelsucker

arsebanditskaelsucker Senior Member

if i'm real honest i reckon the white highlights are abit naff on the first one and the second one i'd say letter size but i can't say much my letters always end up bigger and smaller bahhhh!! lol overall quite like the bubble letters think the last a is a bit squished on the first one too but again mine prob would be too :)

14. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

15. REDjacket

REDjacket Member

16. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

17. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

18. arsebanditskaelsucker

arsebanditskaelsucker Senior Member

^^ love the characters on the first one and the little throwie on the pillar at the side, 2nd one not so mad keen on and i don't really think the green blob background with thick black outline does much for it, think i'd like it more if it was just the 2 heads and the bright crazy letters in the middle, but i defo love the first one spot on that :)

19. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Phat those are some pretty dope flics...
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_Graffiti_downsized_0219111557a.jpg
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_Graffiti_downsized_0219111614_1.jpg
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_Graffiti_downsized_0219111557.jpg

My homie Selm
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_Graffiti_downsized_0219111408.jpg

20. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

ok been working on a little piece rip it apart. I just wanna try to build this into something decent trial and error type deal.
    ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb409_heyzues07_1298234948.jpg