Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. mosezone

mosezone Senior Member

2. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

fix your M and ur good

3. thepekins

thepekins Guest

the hand is dope, the face is also pretty tight but the eyebrow is too fat and crooked and shit. and like he said fix the m. thats good though man, nice can control. was that shitty paint or the expensive stuff?

4. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

The left side of the N needs to be straightened up, the middle line of the E is kinda weak, shoulda just done a normal one. Maybe a real small line. And your W is fine I guess, might wanna make the left side fatter.

5. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5087_5361005289_b1fba7b55b_b.jpg
    i know this is from a couple pages back but i love the dusty fill squint ..loookin good

6. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

alright ive got about 3 pieces i havent posted yet, i know they are pretty toy but ill post them anyway and see if i can get some crits..

20 october 2010:
    [Broken External Image]:http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/smokeitup421/WEDNESDAY20THOCTOBER2010001.jpg

24 october 2010:
    [Broken External Image]:http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/smokeitup421/SUNDAY24THOCTOBER2010001.jpg
    ^this one was done in the rain so i was rushing it a bit, also was pretty high so thats why i filled in that lil bit in blue instead of yellow didnt realize i done that till i was lookin at the photo...

most recent one:
    [Broken External Image]:http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/smokeitup421/DSC02478.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/smokeitup421/DSC02479.jpg

7. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

you can control is already quite good. looks like a legal / tolerated spot so whatever, but the hair looks stoopid hahaha,
    oh i can feel the graff

8. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

Kid's got crazy can control, though. Nice lines.

9. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

10. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

i think i remember you posting that before because of all the fog, thats a dope flick though, deserves some bumpage.

11. rolling fresh kush

rolling fresh kush Banned

12. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

dopeness
    work with that s and e a little more homes
    solid style

13. ntn

ntn Member

maybe he didnt had much purple paint left x) but its goood indeed

14. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

Decent page, guys. Fokes, for sure the e and s need a bit of work, but lookin good. And who cares where the fog came from, that was a dope flick. Squints, nice.

15. Fube

Fube Elite Member

im starting to regulate this thread a bit more. heres a few guidlines on what i would like to see catch on.

- no excessive crits without a bump to the next page, or if your posting crits along with your own work.
    - small props like "thats good shit" ect... are fine with no bump, as long as its on the same page. make sure to address the post you want tho, by the screen name or name in work.
    - if you dont like a sketch then there is no need to post hate about it. unless your posting some of your work with the hate.
    - if your post got deleted and you feel you deserve it to be here then pm me your bitching, dont post it in the thread.

the idea here is to get as many flicks as possible with as little talk as possible.

btw this is for painted bombs and pieces only, post your paper work in tot throiwes or the advanced thread.

feel me?

-Fube.

16. SNAP!

SNAP! Senior Member

17. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

first flick is DAMAGE! props!

18. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

19. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

20. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

yes sir nose get em ..... wanted to go paint myself but it rained all fuckin weekend here .....