Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

Is all your shit on legal walls ?

2. FlatScank

FlatScank Banned

most of the pieces I post are, I have throws rockin' here and there, never flick them though, since they are just throws.

3. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

henggggggggggggggg.jpg

It was the first time I did it. It is not my name.
    I know the fill in sucks balls.

4. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

HENG- Do keyboard letters buddy :) just simple it out and take it slow, draw before you paint.
    just did this, on the way out cops rolled by the spot which is very secluded, but some black dudes drove by and called em in on us. a close one and rushed

DSC04837.jpg

5. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

Debut- the lower stripe of the E connect it with the B there, I think that will look's a lot better.

6. ian

ian Elite Member

lol dude you need some serious practicing, and not just with paint. your bar widths are all fucked up, youve got a white line goin through the middle of your B, your "3d" is a joke, the left bar of the U...wtf? and the curved T looks dumb. Hit the books some more before you go out painting again. Also if you're gonna try and do any kind of cuts, make sure the fill is consistent, it looks retarded having random dark lines in the middle of your fill (middle of your E especially)

7. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

8. ian

ian Elite Member

tbh phat that's pretty weak compared to a lot of the stuff you've been puttin out lately. That a is fucking huge compared to everything else, the bubbles on both sides of the h look bad, the p gets too thin by the hole, the T is real thin compared to the rest of the letters, the 2 just kinda looks like a big blob and the highlights are too big

9. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    ^
    today
    last month
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

Phat that A's too big and the P overpowers the H.That P is fresh though, and i like what you got going with those highlights. You got mad different types of styles too.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  10. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

sure, first off all id add a cool saying, stating that me n my boys are the hotshit, a couple more shoutouts n crew representation shit does never hurt too.
    then concerning the actual graff, some more highlight would really give it the last kick..but other than that your pretty much king as far as i see it. keep doing your shit mane! good job!

11. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

I like the P minus the back bubble. The T is solid too. Keep playin with this. Try some evenly sized letters at first, then play around with their sizing.
    This was a trashy wall I could always see from the highway had bad graff on it. Quick throw for it.
    ai357.photobucket.com_albums_oo20_NouveauP_IMG_0393.jpg

12. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011
  13. Dreg one

Dreg one Member

This is a piece I did almost a week ago, almost didn't upload it because I am pretty unhappy with it. Still would like some crits, but I came to a realization that I CANNOT smoke pot before I go paint anymore, I am ALWAYS disappointed with the outcome. Bar size is fucked and the G is too long but here it is anyhow.

E: apparently I can't add photos right now, I will try again tonight.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  14. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

If you can't smoke and paint,
    learn to smoke and paint.

15. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

never understood that as an excuse myself if your a a regular smoker shouldn't be a prob and if not weed doesn't give you the shakes or a bad depth perception like alcohol.

16. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

LOL, shit catch me with a 40 and a blunt while droppin a piece, atleast.
    it just adds some different funk to my shit when im fucked up, painting sober is good to just get closer to the wall and take deeper breathes ;)

17. Dreg one

Dreg one Member

Some people (myself included) just get a little shaky and can't focus on certain aspects all at once, heat, lines, bar size... I'm a toy what can I say... Maybe in a year or two I can burn and paint. But I have been a daily smoker for around 7-8 years. I am very used to it, but it does give some wicked nerves in certain situations.

18. Dreg one

Dreg one Member

DSC_0810.jpg Had to page bump this, sorry. Could use some insight.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  19. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

yo dont try so hard that is the nerves when your jus having fun and letting your hand flow is whats up smoke some regs not kush lol I'd be staring at the wall for ten minutes then be like what the fuck was i gonna do

20. Dreg one

Dreg one Member

Haha NO! shitty pot makes it much worse, and I was using a volcano vape with a mix of OG and Bubba kush before I painted that, so I was wrecked. This wall faces out to a fairly well trafficked street. If I was in a really chill spot it probably would have gone better DSC_0787.jpg

and because of all the talking, a mega toy from my area who destroyed basically everything of mine in a certain bridge spot, also fucked up classic SKRON and TRIK pieces from waaaay back in the day. Sad to see. Can't waste much paint on these cretins.