Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. unbeltedjoker

unbeltedjoker New Member

tep.jpg
    Been doing graff for a couple weeks now. My first bucket fill.

2. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

this one was a couple days ago.

im feelin both of the faces posted, but that SC throw isnt great, the C is weird i guess idk

does that say TEP or PER or something, lose the arrow

3. ian

ian Elite Member

@MN Nice, is that shit on a house man? That's fucked up if it is

@Debut fix your bars, lose that damn line in the middle of the B, and round your u

@unbelted can't even tell what that says...Tep? Tey? Pey? work on some simps before you go fuckin around with curves and shit. Keep your bars the same thickness, preferably a bit thinner than you have them. Lose that arrow bullshit at the bottom

@Tokyo that would be sweet if you filled the whole face with white

4. SHUT

SHUT Senior Member

Sorry about the quality of this picture, it was taken from a distance with a shit camera. I was pleased with it. its on a high traffic highway. It was pretty large too. crits:)

104_7689.jpg

5. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

I actually happen to like the B. Revert your T back to the one from the last pic you posted. Then, just fix your U somehow.

6. Strange Journeys

i did this one, then the purple one after, so this T came first, but i feel ya. Also, i happen to like the line in my B

7. Strange Journeys

aight, i might just try and drop it on my next one, see how it looks

8. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch Member

had to get a new account, heres some recents. 011.jpg 015.jpg 014.jpg

9. Strange Journeys

killin em with that Johnny Bravo flat, i watched that show today, its still dope.

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

i wanted to try one with no holes, crits?

10. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

i see flats extencions still suck
    but its ight i guess

11. ian

ian Elite Member

put the holes back in.

also, flat, you make me laugh. How many times you gonna get your ass killed in a battle before you start to make your letters better? Cartoon characters dont take away from the fact your extensions suck cock. When you gonna learn fruity fills dont make a good piece.

[Broken External Image]:http://www.molotow.com/magazine/blo...r/1/files/geserjuly2011/geser-final-piece.jpg
    afarm5.static.flickr.com_4022_4282741586_a6b677fa26.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://cl.ly/0h2t1P093k3l0J0C0l3j/Screen_Shot_2011-07-26_at_11.22.38_PM.png

i'd take that shit any day over some fancy colors

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

I wanna try that color scheme sooo bad ^

13. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch Member

@ Strange Journeys: not bad as a straight, simple and effective, next step is to clean it up abit, and start working on towards a piece.
    @ Ian: my extensions suck, I get it, but up something that you've done, and see how it stands beside something of mine, don't up something that is not yours, and say that it's better. My letters might "suck" but atleast they are original in a way, I'm trying my best not to bite anyone, and as for the fills, it's just to add some flavour to the piece other than just 1 tone for a fill, and black 3d. god-damn you can be a bitch when you want to.

14. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

@IAN-You are right about his letter structure blowing and how his cartoon characters can not make up for the shitty looking piece...
    But most of us on here really don't deserve the right to hate on "Flat"... Dude is actually out there painting a lot... sooner or later something is going to kick in and he will develop a decent style. when that happens he will already have the paining experience and pretty much be set... That's the least I can say for the majority of the toys on BombingScience

15. ribcage

ribcage Banned

16. Shroomsh

Shroomsh Senior Member

those bombs are fresh rib, big ups

17. Dreg one

Dreg one Member

Painted this last night on the inner perimeter of a fenced off abandoned hospital, the fence I hop to get in is about a 5 minute walk from where this was painted, a main street, hard fence to get over. etc. BUT, on my walk out at 2:30am I was quickly walking past a large row of painted over doors with glue or screws jammed into the locks because lots of nazi's and drunks break into the hospital and break shit. As I walked past the row of doors, they all started banging at once, like someone was trying to pull them open from the inside. I have been inside the hospital and there is a terrible vibe in there, I almost pissed myself because of the amount of noise coming from inside at 2:30. if there were drunks/nazi's in there they wouldnt have been able to see me and would have been fucking with the doors for another reason. I am pretty sure I had a ghostly encounter. I walked home fast with goose-bumps and laid in my bed with my heart pounding until 5:00 AM

dregonemonsterhospital.jpg

18. Strange Journeys

damn dreg that sounds sketch, the only letter that looks off is the R though, maybe make the legs go higher idk

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

bump

19. sir.to.you.

sir.to.you. Senior Member

throws are mainly 2 colors, this seems unfinished

20. Strange Journeys