Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

i didnt say he isnt good. I said he wasn't improving. big difference

2. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

How so? Not taken as an insult, just offer something more than i just aint improving.

3. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

what i mean is that you're too repetitive, at this point, all your pieces look the same just diff colors.
    your letters. same structure, same edgy, squarey, uptight style.
    even your 3d is still the same. in all your pieces, it's always going straight to the left without a vanishing point. you even always have those same black stripes in your 3d

in a nutshell, it became boring. I don't stop at your posts anymore, I just skip on down the page past your flicks dude. and I'm just a sample of the rest of the site's users know what I mean? it's nothing personal. and I'm not hating on you.

what you should do is experiment with new styles, new flows, new styles... hell try new fills at least bro. get some inspiration of course. it seems to me like you don't look at enough graff, as if you're not exposed to steezy pieces. check out some sick writers man.
    it seems to me like you've gotten decent at freestyling those pieces fast, and you're happy that you get outta wherever you are quickly while still having dropped a -TECHNICALLY- full piece. you feel safe in your comfort zone and you don't wanna risk stepping further.

take my advice, "fine" doesn't cut it anymore dude... you need to aim for "fucking awesome"
    if you think you're not ready to fuck with your style and do something new, I suggest going at it little by little with baby steps.
    how about trying some rounded edges? or curves instead of corners? how about adding a few serifs here and there?

check my entry for the toy piece battle to know what I mean by "minor additions"
    it's a straight-forward simple piece. but just a few nick-nacks added here and there to give it a little more flavor

safe man, hope I helped.
    and sorry for the long post

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
  4. emace1

emace1 Member

agreed^ any crits on my shit would be appreciated..

5. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

afarm9.staticflickr.com_8336_8111014650_bcc4ddc761_c.png
    photo-40
    Couldn't do it today... might just be rusty idk but fuck this joint.

Emace- Practice

6. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

shit gowj... not bad not bad.. steppin up I see. props on the nice color scheme man. also the E is a nice touch

7. <J-one>

<J-one> Senior Member

GASR1
    IMG_1132.jpg

Grimey Kids Krew
    IMG_1134.jpg

Fall Fashion
    IMG_1136.jpg

The wall was wet so I just made sure there was drips everywhere so the first few that showed up wouldn't feel lonely. I swear.

8. Fakename.

Fakename. Senior Member

9. Mori

Mori Senior Member

imagejpeg952.jpg 2012-10-19 16.31.21.jpg
    I think that's an r not an e. Either way that burner is hot gowjr

10. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Thanks homies. Its supposed to be an e, i thought it looked like an r too.
    That SPA one is crazy, not feelin the color scheme of the sp^n one but the letters are solid as usual. It's hard to find good greens and oranges unless you get graff brands. Fresh paint has good shades and cost the same as rusto according to my friend. Codeine Purple, just try that shit.

11. Mori

Mori Senior Member

Word up man, yea my color taste is still really underdeveloped. But i'm working out the kinks. that's kinda why I wentwith the black n white steez with that last joint. I'm a huge fan of dem dollar cans

12. delone

delone Member

13. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

getting drunk AFTERWARDS? what kind of excuse is this?

14. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

lol. when the universe implodes in a few million years, and time starts to move backwards, maybe it will make some sense. :p

15. delone

delone Member

Haha no its not an excuse, its more like when you finish something an you know its not great as younwanted it to be so you get fucked up to make it seem like it looks better, dont tell me you havent done that. I do it with some of my fine arts stuff ( gotta have that flask) lolll

16. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

no, I've never done that.
    because it's only graffiti.

17. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Lol you got that shit twisted. If I got hammered every time I wasn't happy with a piece I'd be an alcoholic.

18. delone

delone Member

rofl, i used to drink alot, not so much anymore. and i dont paint often as you can tell, so whatever i dont need to explain myself to you im just here for crits. because i want to get better. that is all.

19. BDSM

BDSM Member

20. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Early mornin shit. I like it, but the G is wonkey and it gets smaller as it goes on. Shoulda went as big as the dude to your left